2 players on Test Circuit in Arcade mode?

• Thread starter gkp00co
  • 6 comments
Is there some way that anyone out there in GT2-land knows of to persuade Arcade Mode to let me race my buddy on the big banked oval? I've tried everything I can think of; the track is unlocked for single player, but isn't one of the options for 2-players.

Yeah, I know that the oval isn't much of a challenge, but it's the only circuit that he likes - even the High-Speed Ring is a challenge for him (too many curves!?!? :rolleyes: ) - so I'm stuck with it if I want to play with him at all. Actually, I'm hoping that he will eventually tire of turning left all the time and will take the plunge into rights, and maybe even - :eek: - esses!!

Anyway, any help will be greatly appreciated.

GKP

I guess they left it out when making the game?!?!
-My friend has gt3, and it has the test course for 2-player
We drag race his cars with the quarter mile markers :cool: :P

totally easy with a gameshark cdx 3.3. I have the code for Test Track so no matter which course you choose the Test Track will appear. There is another code for number of players and you can select two as the number of players you if want. I believe I have another code for having all six cars on the track with a 1st and 2nd player driving their cars in a two player split screen mode.
The gameshark is about $50. (and it's not just for cheating ;) )

Thanks, Flip.

I've been toying with the idea of getting a GameShark, but besides the cheats I had no justification to burn the $50 - and if you cheat your way into a win, then what's the point?

This is a big point in the GS's favor.

===============

OK, I've got one solution.

Is there a regular way to do enable the Test Track for 2-players?

GKP

you could soup up two cars beyond the games limitations and race them at 300mph. i have lots of fun codes mostly from the site at granturismo.com(temporarily out of service)

you can improve the AI performance by codes too and have a VERY challenging race.

a weird one is having an all car race on the Circle Track that you may have driven in a license test and you can make as many laps as you want in the games options, round and around

A GS will also allow you to choose the AI cars, or make them more powerful. You can also make a 50-lap race at Super Speedway, for example. You can buy the CLK Race car, or many other things that aren't classified as cheating.

Besides, even if you choose to make hybrids with a GS, getting them under control is tricky enough.

hi agin, :cool: pupik, I didn't have success with the choose opponent code but I think it must work and could you help me out? I gotta work that one out and race some hybrids of mine! or 6 race cars almost the same with little differences!

Back