2 questions:weight problem and hood question

ok problem no.1 is i have 3 hybrid cars built that are all 5000-10,00 hp.they all weigh in at the 1000 lbs range.they are fine drag racing but any time i try to race a track they keeo wanting to ride on two wheels sideways.what do i do they are useless!!!!!!!! question 2- iwant  to put the hood scoop that is on the dodge intrepid racing modified car on my 98 cobra.how do i do this?oh yeah im using a gameshark cdx v3.4

for #1, use a higher weight like 2400 or 2500, and add some downforce, along with the super soft tires from the Escudo (1227), that should fix any handling problems.

for #2, you can't do it.  You can hack in a hood bulge, but that's about it, and it won't save anyways.

Okay.. For the second answer, I've got something to say... Then how come I've been seeing other hybrid cars that have other car body parts? This is bugging the heck outta me.

Since becoming involved in Pitviper`s 2000hp hybrid race, I have been having a good look at how weights and weight reduction affects a car`s (hybrid) handling..

There does appear to be a link between the body / base weight / weight reduction and actual car name used.

Too light a weight, or the use of "made up" weight / reduction codes quite often results in the car tipping over. It can also seriously affect the car`s handling, ie leck of traction and constant spinning out.

I have built cars with low weights, but have used only "real" weight codes and linked these with the body and / or name I have been using, this appears to work.

As a comparison :

My 1000hp / 1100lb `67 Cobra laps Rome Night at 1.01:043 at 242.83mph and Rome Full at 55:393 at 220.72mph.

So, you don`t really need to build a big hp hybrid, just choose the correct combination of parts..

As far as other body parts is cobcerned, you can only alter what`s there, it`s not possible to "cut and paste" body mods.

Hey Fiery, could u post the codes of making hybrid cars cuz i wanna try and i dont know where to look cept 4 here.

Back