20 million credits for free!

im glad it dont work. i didnt glitch cos would of ruined my experience on gt6. all those that did glitch nearly all cars etc. i bet they are soon bored of the game within a month or so.

im glad it dont work. i didnt glitch cos would of ruined my experience on gt6. all those that did glitch nearly all cars etc. i bet they are soon bored of the game within a month or so.

I´ve done almost all the races in A-spec with a different stock car, I can go online every night with a different car for more than a year, and I have more than 48M to buy cheap cars, tune, de-tune re-tune, paint and repaint, tell me how can I get bored?:confused::confused:

I would get bored if I had to grind the same race over and over again so I could afford some nice cars.

Last edited:
VBR
Question: I've heard that the terms have been updated, I had a look online & can't see anything that would suggest the 20 mil glitch is now not allowed, am I missing something?

They don't care about that. The terms you agreed to, basically say you can't sue Sony. Ever.

At least that's what they want you to believe.

Yeah I skimmed the T&C's when I updated to 1.02 and don't think I read anything that suggests that you'll get into any sort of trouble for doing the glitch. It's just a case of tight-a***d; egotistical gamers not liking it when other people get a percieved advantage and ended up using poorly written and barely referenced internet word-of-mouth to scare some of the population from carrying on with these so called glitches.

It was the same story with Grand Theft Auto V when people discovered the bike/car resell glitch. The thing went viral; a bunch of hoaxes about people getting banned went around and in the end of it all nothing happened beyond the glitch being patched.

No reputable company with a half decent public relations department would decide to ban or take any sort of legal action against it's customers who PAID for their product in the first place; ESPECIALLY when a massive proportion of these customers had enough common sense to take advantage of a fault with the product until it was fixed.

Does anyone know if the 6 million credit "piggy bank" cars can still be sold after the 1.03 update?

:lol:
Wow, that's just sad thinking. Open up you brain abit. Online racing.

not everybody bought the game for the online component, i certainly didnt, ive only ever bought GT for the single player element.
i have tried online in gt6 and was sorely disappointed, lots of wasted time and not much racing.

... and hows that rubberbanding coming along? :D
That's why you gotta join a league, or race with people you know you like.
It's soooooooo much more fun and enjoyable than racing mindless AI;)

The glitch isn't such a big deal now that there are ways to make $1Million+ per hour.

IMO, the fun in this game isn't saving up money to buy cars, nor is it re-doing the same race 20 times just to earn that money. The fun is in driving dozens of unique cars, tweaking them to your liking, and RACING. I get to do a whole lot more of that now, especially considering I only get to play a few hours per week. I was playing GT5, with my money maxed out, everything completed, and more cars than I could ever need, for years, and will do the same with GT6.

I am over the moon that I did the money glitch because I do not have to do any grinding anymore :) and now the prize money is not that good now. I just sit back setup a lot of cars and do some testing and practice and then do some online Time Trial with friends and this is the good life with no stress no grinding for days to get that car you want. And to all the members that did the money glitch :cheers:.

Any hope for those who didn't do it? Like any other ways to get money without spending wasted hours of my life racing mindless AI so I can quickly get to racing the cars I enjoy with my friends? I sometimes work 15 hours a day and spending hours on this mundane career mode is not such a great option option. And no... Paying real money for in game money is a joke...

That's why you gotta join a league, or race with people you know you like.
It's soooooooo much more fun and enjoyable than racing mindless AI;)

did you Not read the last two lines of my post??
i was not exagerating. not sure what it is like in yankland, but in aus it is a major fail.

dont get me wrong, i would have loved it to actually be a good thing and race against my mate (the only other person i know has the game), but alas it is not even a pale imitation of the PvP experience i was led to believe it would be.

i was not exagerating. not sure what it is like in yankland, but in aus it is a major fail.

dont get me wrong, i would have loved it to actually be a good thing and race against my mate (the only other person i know has the game), but alas it is not even a pale imitation of the PvP experience i was led to believe it would be.
@Ittybitty Stigy I apologize for my fellow countryman. He is probably a youngster whose parents have not taught him appropriate manners. We are not all hicks down here prone to making derogatory racist comments. :)

I'm glad I bought most of the cars I wanted back before it was patched. Sucked having to grind through A-Spec to buy things..

I didn't buy GT6 to race AI, I bought it to race online. So having all the cars I wanted, was amazing..

Thanks to who ever found this :P

@ittybitty: im sorry mate, i was just peeved at the plethora of comments by peeps NOT reading posts properly before commenting. i shouldnt have snapped at you, no malice was ever intended of course. :cheers:

@Murcury1: :lol: mate, i am 43, well educated, Not a Hick (which is an american derogatory form) and nor am i racist. i simply used an off-the-cuff nickname commonly used in australia since WW2. fair enough i slipped-up, but please do not make socially derogatory assumptions about individuals that you know nothing about, based purely upon the words and syntax they use in this forum.

after all there is no inflection in the things we all type here, so moods and candor can be easily misread. 👍

I'm still chillin on about 34mill in the bank and about 20 Ferrari 250 GTO's in my Stockyard waiting to get sold @ 6mill a pop.... sucks being rich idk what to do with that much money :(
first world probz

I'm still chillin on about 34mill in the bank and about 20 Ferrari 250 GTO's in my Stockyard waiting to get sold @ 6mill a pop.... sucks being rich idk what to do with that much money :(
first world probz

Have you checked you still get 6 million for the 250 GTO'S, I have a few Jags and went to sell one the other day and noticed the price had dropped by a lot. (cannot remember the price now).

Have you checked you still get 6 million for the 250 GTO'S, I have a few Jags and went to sell one the other day and noticed the price had dropped by a lot. (cannot remember the price now).

no i haven't. I haven't sold a car since probably January since I haven't really needed the money.
but it used to be 30% of the value of the car, did they reduce it?!?!? either way I have everything I want in GT6 so i dont even need money anymore aside from tuning and modying cars

Back