• Thread starter Trend00
  • 9 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dominican Republic
Dominican Republic
cyberstudio
Hi guys!

It is possible to get 100 millions (yep.. 100....). The procedure its the same as with the mercedes. This time, you will do it with the M4.

Go to the dealership and buy 5 BMW M4. After that, get out of the game and delete the 1.01 update (NOT YOUR SAVED DATA... JUST THE UPDATE). Enter the game again, skip the update, skip the psn login and go to your garage and look for a model named [2074]. Each one of those [2074] its one of your M4's. Now, you can sell one of your M4's for 20 millions. After you spend those, you can sell another M4 for 20 millions more, and just continue like that until you sell all of them. 20 million each time.

When you're done, you can exit the game, enter again and reinstall the 1.01 patch.

This is already known. And you get the same amount of money for the BMW as you do the Mercedes, the Mercedes just costs more to purchase again, if you want to go that route..

What frason said.

so the M4 sells for 20million on patch 1.0?? it might actually be easier/cheaper doing the glitch with the M4 then instead of the VGT AMG since the AMG costs 1million to buy on patch 1.01 and the M4 costs a fraction of that on 1.01

What frason said.

so the M4 sells for 20million on patch 1.0?? it might actually be easier/cheaper doing the glitch with the M4 then instead of the VGT AMG since the AMG costs 1million to buy on patch 1.01 and the M4 costs a fraction of that on 1.01

Yes, that's basically the only benefit. The M4 is cheaper to purchase, meaning you have to spend less money to have cars to sell.

Yes, that's basically the only benefit. The M4 is cheaper to purchase, meaning you have to spend less money to have cars to sell.

that's wassup good to know. I don't think I'll be doing the glitch any longer though. I have 50mill in the bank and about 20 Ferrari 250s in my garage LOL.

it just takes too long to download the patch, download my DLC stuff, and update the car images :S

It's not, useless thread and misleading as the cap is 20 million in 1.0.
Its not 100 millions at once. Its 20 millions for every M4 that you have. So if you have 5 M4's, you get 20m for each one

Its not 100 millions at once. Its 20 millions for every M4 that you have. So if you have 5 M4's, you get 20m for each one
So whats the point of the thread and it's title? You can buy 4 AMGs and sell, you'll have 100 million as well, 4*20.. As I said, useless thread.
It's been said 100 times in the large thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back