2000mph Club

• Thread starter JosX
  • 26 comments
GTP_JosX
Have you managed to break the 2000mph barrier? Welcome to the club!

Rules:
  • You must provide proof, just take a photo of the screen.
  • You are allowed to hit walls, & lift of the ground (almost impossible not to)
  • You must use the test course to set your speeds.
Members:
Sierra
EA11R

Why must we provide proof, yet you don't have to? You shouldn't be on the list until you can prove it.

do we need to provide a picture of the "victory" screen, or will a picture of our top 10 list work?

I just did 5000 beyond super speedway in the R8, but to make it harder, test course it is the track.

Eek, I keep flying through the wall at the end of the first straight & I can never find my way back :lol:

i gotta do that with my motor carriage....
Why didn't I think of that? I'm gonna try it right now :D Only problem is it's stability, & if you ride the walls it'll often go through them :(

EDIT: I don't have my camera at the moment but this was after hitting the wall at 1600MPH!

Seatbelts save life's!

Why didn't I think of that? I'm gonna try it right now :D Only problem is it's stability, & if you ride the walls it'll often go through them :(

EDIT: I don't have my camera at the moment but this was after hitting the wall at 1600MPH!

Seatbelts save life's!
Wow!💡 :dopey: 👍

If you have Action Replay, your top speed will come up at the end of the test run but the replay will just show the car spassing about because it won't record the car if its used the turbo/mega-turbo.

WTF!?!?! HOW DO YOU GO 2000MPH!!!!!!!!!!!! IS IT A GLITCH OR SOMETHING!?!? :crazy: :ouch: :scared:

yes it is a glitch. you take that toyota and max out the rear downforce and max the hp and then you go on test course and at this point in the corner you hit the wall and the car proceeds to wheelie down the back staight at 2000mph. google video it you'll see guys getting up to 7000mph its nuts.

^really? All I knew about was sthe AR Max code that was previously discussed. R32: When you say we can't hit walls, do you mean we cannot hit the wall after the fast straightaway? We can't ride the wall during the straightwaway to ensure stability? We can't ride the wall while turning to increase turn speed? [EDIT: nvm, I'm retarded] Just wanna know the rules so I can use my Daihatsu Midget ^_^ . Also: how did you get the replay mode to display the speed?

EDIT Part II: I did it! I completely slaughtered the criteria! To get the speed I did, [3386.75 mph!] you must apply low downforce to the rear. too high, and you're giving the car trouble in terms of top speed for no reason. Set it too low, and the car won't wheelie, so it will SWERVE. Also, when you break out, you must do it on the turn that leads into the center of the screen [map-wise]. Otherwise, you'll never find your way back!

Attachments

• quickly now.JPG
    quickly now.JPG
    20.9 KB · Views: 63
im also working on beating the 3000mph. record but its hard to do without flying off the track im using the suzuki escudo to try and do it and has anyone besides me here have a daihatsu midget that can go mach 1??

^really? All I knew about was the AR Max code that was previously discussed. R32: When you say we can't hit walls, do you mean we cannot hit the wall after the fast straightaway? We can't ride the wall during the straightaway to ensure stability? We can't ride the wall while turning to increase turn speed? [EDIT: nvm, I'm retarded] Just wanna know the rules so I can use my Daihatsu Midget ^_^ . Also: how did you get the replay mode to display the speed?

EDIT Part II: I did it! I completely slaughtered the criteria! To get the speed I did, [3386.75 mph!] you must apply low down force to the rear. too high, and you're giving the car trouble in terms of top speed for no reason. Set it too low, and the car won't wheelie, so it will SWERVE. Also, when you break out, you must do it on the turn that leads into the center of the screen [map-wise]. Otherwise, you'll never find your way back!

Holy!!!! :eek: :eek: How did you go that fast with the Demio?? Very nice work, by the way. ;)

Ive done 4800 in a beetle 1100 standard:) but it keeps flying off the fricking walls:scared: so i went outside the track and did it!

EDIT: Did 2366.4 mph in an old 88' Celica XX

my max is 2100+ , i used the nissan r92cp with a codebreaker ultra nitrous cheat. ( had to convert the pic to negative form , my cellphone cam not too great, wasnt visible).... ive played this game the real way, codebreaker way is more fun ....

2.jpg

Back