Round 34 Results:

0dVvG9U.png

Legend:
GREEN BOX = Race win - gained 1 Consecutive Pick
RED BOX = Driver failed to finish - can be used next week without using CP
(CP) = Consecutive Pick used for selection
(P10) = 10 point penalty for selection, no CP available for this pick

Notes:

No new entries are being allowed at this time.

The Consecutive Pick for most points scored in round 34 was won by @Jahgee1124

Two entries received 2 points for picking pole-winner Matt Kenseth before qualifying.

Four entries received a Consecutive Pick for picking race winner Jimmie Johnson.

Several Consecutive Picks were spent this week: @Earth, @MustangRyan, @Blitz24, @Dolph Drago, @Carbonox, and @The Bman.

@jmacca, @tbwhhs, @Chqr, and @LMSCorvetteGT2 did not enter picks. Last week's picks were reused, and CPs were spent, if available. There was no penalty for Kyle Larson, who was DNF last week.

No one picked Edwards (9th) or Hamlin (10th)

This week's average score was 96 points.

Please let me know if you see any errors in anyone's score. Scoring errors will only be corrected up until the start of the next race.

1st, 8th, 13th (after a little roughing up from Newman :P)

That last caution hurt me. I had 1st, 5th, and 6th before it hit. Not that it mattered anyway being out of the championship hunt.

Round 35 Results:

sRjaGQy.png

Legend:
GREEN BOX = Race win - gained 1 Consecutive Pick
RED BOX = Driver failed to finish - can be used next week without using CP
(CP) = Consecutive Pick used for selection
(P10) = 10 point penalty for selection, no CP available for this pick

Notes:

No new entries are being allowed at this time.

The Consecutive Pick for most points scored in round 35 was won by @seabass

Two entries received 2 points for picking pole-winner Denny Hamlin before qualifying. @Carbonox @Adamgp

Thirteen entries received a Consecutive Pick for picking race winner Kevin Harvick.

Five Consecutive Picks were spent this week: @Earth, @Niop, @Blitz24, @Jahgee1124, and @Spacegoat.

@jmacca, @tbwhhs, @Chqr, and @LMSCorvetteGT2 did not enter picks. Last week's picks were reused, and CPs were spent, if available.

This week's average score was 92 points.

Elimination Round 3 bonus points:

1 correct = +1 point
2 correct = +3 points
3 correct = +6 points
4 correct = +10 points, +1 CP

jdnjML3.png

Please let me know if you see any errors in anyone's score. Scoring errors will only be corrected up until the start of the next race.

To give everyone a more accurate view of where they stand, I have already cashed in ALL of your extra consecutive picks before the final race.

If all three of your drivers finished at Phoenix, you were left with 3 CPs, with the rest traded in for 2 points each.

If one of your drivers was DNF at Phoenix, you were left with 2 CPs (because you can't spend a third one at Homestead), with the rest traded in for 2 points each.

Any remaining CPs will be cashed in following the conclusion of the final round.

The updated standings are:

hHeW8C9.png

Barring a total disaster of a final round, @Earth should get out of this pretty comfortably with the win.

I'm expecting quite the mixup in the standings between 4th and 10th this weekend. All it takes is one bad finish for someone from 4th to around 7th and they'll drop like a rock.

I'm expecting quite the mixup in the standings between 4th and 10th this weekend. All it takes is one bad finish for someone from 4th to around 7th and they'll drop like a rock.
Maybe I can pick a driver that finishes 25-40th for the third straight week! :dopey:

Dang it. I now want someone to hit @Earth in the head with a coconut so he picks 3 drivers who finish 40th through 43rd :lol:.

Dang it. I now want someone to hit @Earth in the head with a coconut so he picks 3 drivers who finish 40th through 43rd :lol:.
I think I promised a long time ago that if you ever picked the last three drivers in any race that I would double your score from 6 to 12 points, so that probably still wouldn't help much. :lol:

I think I promised a long time ago that if you ever picked the last three drivers in any race that I would double your score from 6 to 12 points, so that probably still wouldn't help much. :lol:
Set his picks as Rusty Wallace, Dale Jarrett and Michael Waltrip.

Set his picks as Rusty Wallace, Dale Jarrett and Michael Waltrip.
Picks are based on car number. He would still get points for Keselowski, Earnhardt, and the driver of car #55 or #66, which would still be in compliance with our Chase picks format. :ouch:

@Blitz24, you, @seabass, and @Dolph Drago should just be pretending that the elimination bracket is what was picked when we voted. All you need is the highest score at Homestead to win!

Back