2016 Verizon IndyCar SeriesOpen Wheel 

• Thread starter VNAF Ace
  • 8,011 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Boston-circuit-344x271.png

Boston is going to be the finale in 2016. Track layout looks interesting, and it's some place Indy's never been before. Let's hope it goes well.
Ever thought the Drivers title would be decided with a bonafide street fight? You may get your wish. :sly:

It sounds like there are some last minute drivers changes going on today.The rumor is Vautier is replacing Huertas in the 18 car and Clauson might be out of the KV car.

It sounds like there are some last minute drivers changes going on today.The rumor is Vautier is replacing Huertas in the 18 car and Clauson might be out of the KV car.

Where did you hear that Clauson might be out? That's not good if true. Did they name a possible replacement?

How long is the track? I'm just going to make a wild guess and say it's about 3km long.

Maybe the first time ever a driver has qualified one car, and started the race in another.
Scott Goodyear asked Speedway historian Donald Davidson the same question.

Davidson said that it had happened before, but only before WWI.

FWIW Clauson is dead last and .5 sec behind the slowest Chevy.

To be fair, KV racing haven't had a good time at the speedway. Bourdais more-or-less admitted that he scared the crap out of himself setting his run in an evil-handling car while Coletti & Clauson just haven't been able to find any speed. i rate Bryan on dirt and on pavement in USAC, but it just hasn't been good a Indy for him this year.

I've never followed IndyCar but I'm really happy about the Boston announcement. I'm definitely going. Hope it's a good event.

To be fair, KV racing haven't had a good time at the speedway. Bourdais more-or-less admitted that he scared the crap out of himself setting his run in an evil-handling car while Coletti & Clauson just haven't been able to find any speed. i rate Bryan on dirt and on pavement in USAC, but it just hasn't been good a Indy for him this year.
Those Chevy's were his teammates.

Live coverage of the 99th Indianapolis 500 starts today at 11:00 AM EDT on ABC!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back