2016 Dunlop MSA British Touring Car ChampionshipTouring Cars 

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 2,290 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lovely day at Donnington.

IMAG0691.jpg
IMAG0688.jpg

They've added a little note about adblock too.

Very interesting top 10 :eek: Good to see some of the smaller guys up there, Power Maxed must have made a breakthrough. It seems the new extra ballast is having the desired effect, but once again it seems to have the opposite effect on Turkington :lol:

The 'BTCC Corridor' (I made that phrase up lol) is too far for me. Went there for the 2007 round and it absolutely pissed it down all day :boggled:

Same here, awkward. :P I'm heading straight for Priaulx to sign my Turner Motorsport calendar and my copy of Adrenalin.

Amazing first two laps! Jordan up to second, VW off in the gravel, safety car out!
It's confirmed that Warren Scott left the road, he's not having the quietest of years!

And we go green again!

Moffat you lad :lol: That was fantastic!
I've always said the boy can drive :)

Sorry to go back to old posts, but Moffat is way out of his depth, he may have competed in numerous championships, but firstly Scottish fiesta pound round Knockhill mainly, with it being his home track not surprising at all he did well, but in the most competitive junior championship - Ginetta Juniors, he was shockingly off the pace!!

so @luSAMfc you were saying ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back