2016 Dunlop MSA British Touring Car ChampionshipTouring Cars 

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 2,290 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well if you're going all the way back till 2001 then your missing the accords, 306's, mk1 focus, clios etc of class b then there's the btc spec vectra
CC9D7D97-2A54-4D58-B511-820CCFCA9DA1_zpsoxuqdhxt.jpg

Well if you're going all the way back till 2001 then your missing the accords, 306's, mk1 focus, clios etc of class b then there's the btc spec vectra
CC9D7D97-2A54-4D58-B511-820CCFCA9DA1_zpsoxuqdhxt.jpg

The list I took it from did state no production cars. I've seen the BTC Vectra before, totally forgot that!

I've only just started to notice the visual similarities between BTC and NGTC. Boxy side sills, more sculpted bumpers, flared arches, big wings.

I miss all the BTC cars.

Definitely think that Bushell is off to Team HARD. next year, judging by his social media updates.

http://www.btcc.net/2015/11/04/2016-btcc-tbls-confirmed/

The following is a complete list of the 32 TBLs distributed to teams for the 2016 BTCC season.

Name No. of TBLs
AmD Tuning 2
Dextra Racing 1
Eurotech Racing 2
Rob Austin Racing 2
Handy Motorsport 1
Honda Yuasa Racing 3**
Houseman Racing 1
Laser Tools Racing 1
888 Race Engineering 2
Motorbase Performance 2
Power Maxed Racing 2
Team HARD 1
Speedworks Motorsport 2*
Support Our Paras Racing 1**
Team BMR 4
WSR 3
Welch Motorsport 1
WIX Racing 1
TOTAL 32
* denotes additional TBL issued
** denotes one 2016 TOCA TBL loan

http://www.btcc.net/2015/11/04/2016-btcc-tbls-confirmed/

The following is a complete list of the 32 TBLs distributed to teams for the 2016 BTCC season.

Name No. of TBLs
AmD Tuning 2
Dextra Racing 1
Eurotech Racing 2
Rob Austin Racing 2
Handy Motorsport 1
Honda Yuasa Racing 3**
Houseman Racing 1
Laser Tools Racing 1
888 Race Engineering 2
Motorbase Performance 2
Power Maxed Racing 2
Team HARD 1
Speedworks Motorsport 2*
Support Our Paras Racing 1**
Team BMR 4
WSR 3
Welch Motorsport 1
WIX Racing 1
TOTAL 32
* denotes additional TBL issued
** denotes one 2016 TOCA TBL loan

Can only mean time for Furi's silly season driver chart, version 2 with adjusted TBLs!

WSR (with JCT600, Gardix, and whatever sponsor Andy has next) / BMW 1 Series (3 cars, Collard said "open to offers" out other teams, heard about potential drivers)
Priaulx? / Tordoff? / Collard?

T888 / MG? OR TOO OLD? (2 cars)
Goff? / ???

HONDA YUASA RACING / HONDA CIVIC (3 cars, albeit 3rd TBL on loan. Clarke a Honda Development driver. Seems a no-brainer.)
Neal / Shedden / Clarke???

TEAM BMR RESTART / VW PASSAT, ONLY IF IT COMES IN BLACK (4 cars, none official but Plato did reportedly have a 3 year deal start of 2015?)
Plato / Turkington? / Smith? / Scott? / Menu?

EUROTECH / HONDA CIVIC (2 cars, same spec as the works Civics. Applied for a 3rd TBL but that appears in effect to be Honda Yuasa TBL #3)
Depper / Smith

CICELY RACING (WIX) / MERCEDES A CLASS (1 car)
Morgan

ROB AUSTIN RACING / SOMETHING NOT RWD or 4WD EITHER (2 cars. Second TBL gained after being forced to re-apply following Knockhill issues)
Austin / Abbott?

SPEEDWORKS / TOYOTA AVENSIS (2 cars, new TBL for them, back to 2 car effort)
Ingram / ???

AMD TUNING / AUDI S3 (2 cars, confirmed second Audi build, Ford maybe out? Hamilton skipped 2015 finale to raise some sponsor money for full 2016 season)
Bushell? / Hamilton? / Hill?

HOUSEMAN RACING (1 car)
Wood?

LASER TOOLS / MERCEDES A CLASS (1 car, probably seen with Moffat kicking up dirt or gravel at an impossible angle.)
Moffat

WELCH MOTORSPORT / HYUNDAI i20, HOPEFULLY NOT A WRC SPARE CAR (1 car)
Welch

TEAM HARD / TOYOTA AVENSIS? (1 car, garish livery guaranteed whatever happens. )
Gilham?

HANDY MOTORSPORT / TOYOTA AVENSIS (1 car, applied for a second TBL but Speedworks got one. Technically Handy are a Speedworks satellite team though so...)
Belcher

PRO MOTORSPORT (S.O.P.R) / INFINITI THING, THE REALLY REALLY SLOW RWD (2 cars, 2nd a loan license from TOCA after last seasons debacle)
Palmer / ???

MOTORBASE / FORD FOCUS ECOBOOST OP-NOT-FOR-MUCH-LONGER (2 cars, Jackson surely staying in, no place for Cole likely. Ash Sutton had test recently as well)
Jordan / Jackson? / Cole

BTC RACING (POWER MAXED) / CHEVROLET CRUZE (2 cars, Lines had an encouraging test but would be surprised if Newsham or Cook be dropped for him)
Newsham? / Cook? / Lines?

PARKER RACING (DEXTRA) / FORD FOCUS (1 car)
Martin?

~OTHER DRIVERS RUMOURED~
Richard Hawken (said he had plans in place for a 2016 drive)

Stuart Lines has purchased the AMD Focus TBL and enters under his own Maximum Motorsport banner in 2016.

Just a very quick question. Got an interest in wanting to watch the ST era of the BTCC. Is there anywhere on YouTube I could watch them all in full and in one place?

This guy seems to have the races of the last year of the Super Tourers, 2000, uploaded if that helps:

Just a very quick question. Got an interest in wanting to watch the ST era of the BTCC. Is there anywhere on YouTube I could watch them all in full and in one place?

DarcyF1 has the full 3-4 hour season reviews from 1993-2007 available.

So I've picked up my copy of the official season review magazine only to find myself in the oulton park gallery in the pitlane :lol:

Back from the dead :mischievous:

Not a Scalextric fan myself but it'll be cool to see the BTCC range in December

http://www.scalextric.com/uk-en/news/testtrack/scalextric-and-btcc/

So I've picked up my copy of the official season review magazine only to find myself in the oulton park gallery in the pitlane :lol:

Technically I'm in the 2013 edition but it's more of a collection of pixels rather than a face :D My real claim to fame though is I once had to wait for Turkington to do a poo at Thruxton before I could then do one in the same toilet. I felt the warmth of his thighs on mine (not sure which emoticon is most applicable)

Reactions: VXR
Back from the dead :mischievous:

Not a Scalextric fan myself but it'll be cool to see the BTCC range in December

http://www.scalextric.com/uk-en/news/testtrack/scalextric-and-btcc/

Technically I'm in the 2013 edition but it's more of a collection of pixels rather than a face :D My real claim to fame though is I once had to wait for Turkington to do a poo at Thruxton before I could then do one in the same toilet. I felt the warmth of his thighs on mine (not sure which emoticon is most applicable)

I might have to buy some despite not having a scalextric :lol:

I've been dreaming of some real BTCC slot cars since Scaley last sold Turk's RAC 320. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back