2016 F1 Fantasy-Prediction LeagueFormula 1 

Just submitted my picks for this weekend, if you need me to resubmit for when the Abu Dhabi form comes available let me know.

That's fine, I had a computer issue this weekend when I was coding for a class, so now I have to get it fixed and am working off my wife's comp. So the bad luck continues. You guys are good to do what you did. I go by dates as I've said in the past.

I'm not sure what you had planned to do, but a straight forward totaling of the scores would be fine. We aren't after anything fancy.

I'm not sure what you had planned to do, but a straight forward totaling of the scores would be fine. We aren't after anything fancy.

That's what I had planned to do but financial issues came up, had a car wreck that totaled my old car, had a job switch, school, kids, their babysitter was charged with child abuse of one of the kids. So yeah...one thing after another killed it for me. I do apologize again as I had prior. And am trying to get it done before the next season starts.

That's what I had planned to do but financial issues came up, had a car wreck that totaled my old car, had a job switch, school, kids, their babysitter was charged with child abuse of one of the kids. So yeah...one thing after another killed it for me. I do apologize again as I had prior. And am trying to get it done before the next season starts.

Jeez! I feel bad for asking now. :embarrassed:

Back