2016 Nissan Patrol Nismo

• Thread starter mustafur
  • 19 comments
Australia
Western Sydney
mustafur
Selling in the middle east atleast at the start.

Whilst it does have more performance then a Regular Patrol this is more about Luxury and is likely Aimed as a cheaper Range Rover.

nissan-patrol-nismo-5.jpg

nissan-patrol-nismo-6.jpg

nissan-patrol-nismo-2.jpg

http://www.caradvice.com.au/387924/nissan-patrol-nismo-unveiled-in-the-middle-east/?plista

Overall a very Pointless car.

How has this not graced U.S. roads yet?

Because it'd be sold as an Infiniti QX56 - or whatever they're calling it now. The NISMO brand doesn't do Infiniti, and I'm not exactly sure if that IPL thing hit well enough for them to do another model.

Because it'd be sold as an Infiniti QX56 - or whatever they're calling it now. The NISMO brand doesn't do Infiniti, and I'm not exactly sure if that IPL thing hit well enough for them to do another model.
*QX80 :P

This specific model more than likely will not end up anywhere else other than the middle east.

Being familiar with the market, They can a small number of these as limited production run, Even though the mid trim should be the way to to go, Since it has a better looking interior and has virtually the same 400HP v8, Cheaper, And looks more luxurious.

The biggest problem here is it's badge. It may well be as well appointed as a Range Rover but its doesn't have the brand and luxury pedigree.

Very silly indeed.

Also quite appealing.

370Z Nismo is still the one for me though, and I'll pocket the change.

Aren't all high performance cars kind of pointless with all the current traffic rules/jams and speed limits?

:D

Okay. But how much less does this Nissan's less powerful Range Rover Sport SVR cost then.
Prices haven't been announced, but judging by the interior alone I would expect its a big chunk more then the regular Patrol.

I found an image on Instagram that shows the price of this Nismo Patrol in uae...

12446323_1721629894777105_503561329_n.jpg

Based on google...
AED 384000 equals $104545!

The Patrol is $49,500 and the Patrol Safari is $47,000. The Nismo is the same price as the X5 xDrive50i.

Back