Hello, and welcome to my very first Thread in GTPlanet. Today, I'm here to introduce one of my many great race ideas, in Gran Turismo 6 Online.
This race is for one who either love and/or respect the Renault-Nissan Alliance, decide to race each other. This week's race will be featured in Le Mans 2013 Circuit.**
But, hurry! Only 16 participants (including, myself...) can be in this race.
-4 Renaults (includes, Alpine and RenaultSport models.)
Room Name: "Renault-Nissan Time Trial #1"
- Cars from Alpine, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Renault, & Renault Sport must be allowed! (But, no VGT cars.)
- PP Limit: 600
- Skid Recovery Force: Prohibited
- Active Steering: Prohibited
- No Limits on: Power, nor Power
- Tires: Racing/Hard or Less
- Nitrous: Prohibited
- Format: Race Together
- Time Limit: 14 Mins.
- No Penalties
- Low Grip Reduction on Track
- Starting from Pits
- Automatic Races: Disabled
- Low Tire Wear/Fuel Consumption (For Realism)
- Visible Damage: On
- Time (In-Game): 7:00
- Progression: 5 Time(s)
- Weather Change: 1 Time
**UPDATE (6-22-17): Since I've been procrastinating with various PS4/PS3 games, the GT6 Renault-Nissan Time Trials will have a short hiatus, just until I'm finished with the games. Sorry for the inconvenience.
More Renault-Nissan related races are coming soon...
-Clio vs. Fairlady Z Point-To-Point Road Rallies
-Megane vs. GT-R Team Races
And, remember... You're racing to see which brand, in the Alliance, is more amusing to your liking: Nissan, Mitsubishi (I know, the answer is going to be 'No'.), or Renault? Anything goes!
(Unless, if I feel like adding Penalties.)