2017 GT6 Renault-Nissan Time Trials [Delayed, until further notice.]Open 

United States
Baltimore,Maryland
taegonlewis78
taegonlewis1
IMG_2445.JPG

Hello, and welcome to my very first Thread in GTPlanet. Today, I'm here to introduce one of my many great race ideas, in Gran Turismo 6 Online.

This race is for one who either love and/or respect the Renault-Nissan Alliance, decide to race each other. This week's race will be featured in Le Mans 2013 Circuit.**

But, hurry! Only 16 participants (including, myself...) can be in this race.

-4 Nissans

Versus

-4 Mitsubishis

Versus

-4 Renaults (includes, Alpine and RenaultSport models.)

Room Name: "Renault-Nissan Time Trial #1"

Entry requirements*:
  • Cars from Alpine, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Renault, & Renault Sport must be allowed! (But, no VGT cars.)
  • PP Limit: 600
  • Skid Recovery Force: Prohibited
  • Active Steering: Prohibited
  • No Limits on: Power, nor Power
  • Tires: Racing/Hard or Less
  • Nitrous: Prohibited
Race Details:
  • Format: Race Together
  • Time Limit: 14 Mins.
  • No Penalties
  • Low Grip Reduction on Track
  • Starting from Pits
  • Automatic Races: Disabled
  • Low Tire Wear/Fuel Consumption (For Realism)
  • Visible Damage: On
  • Time (In-Game): 7:00
  • Progression: 5 Time(s)
  • Weather Change: 1 Time
*UPDATE (5-13-17): Replaced Nismo w/ Mitsubishi, since Nissan owns 34% of the automaker.

**UPDATE (6-22-17): Since I've been procrastinating with various PS4/PS3 games, the GT6 Renault-Nissan Time Trials will have a short hiatus, just until I'm finished with the games. Sorry for the inconvenience.

More Renault-Nissan related races are coming soon...

For Example:
-Clio vs. Fairlady Z Point-To-Point Road Rallies

-Megane vs. GT-R Team Races

And, remember... You're racing to see which brand, in the Alliance, is more amusing to your liking: Nissan, Mitsubishi (I know, the answer is going to be 'No'.), or Renault? Anything goes!

(Unless, if I feel like adding Penalties.)

Last edited:
obviously from what we have as a choice, Nissan will be superior, since you do not put a PP limit. I would advise you to either a PP limit, a bit of a low one. 400-500PP, since the renaults aren't the best powerhouses, or create a specific reg/power tune for cars that you'll choose that can enter

no limits on tyre choice normally is also a down. takes a bit of a challenge, and unless you're putting out a Endurance, some tyre regs are nice.

obviously from what we have as a choice, Nissan will be superior, since you do not put a PP limit. I would advise you to either a PP limit, a bit of a low one. 400-500PP, since the renaults aren't the best powerhouses, or create a specific reg/power tune for cars that you'll choose that can enter

no limits on tyre choice normally is also a down. takes a bit of a challenge, and unless you're putting out a Endurance, some tyre regs are nice.
Thanks, it's just a work-in-progress. (Plus, I wanted to have a dramatic ending. I know that, Nissan would instantly curb-stomp Renault.) But, don't worry, I'll fix the regulations later on. For the PP requirements, I need to experiment with various cars (mostly, RenaultSport models...) by tuning them. Which means, earning and spending lots of Credits for researching the cars, before I start the event.

Last edited:
Do quick Matches, its the Fastest way to rack up $$$
I do Quick Matches, but I usually waste Credits on parts, paint jobs, or cars that doesn't relate to my custom game. And, not only that, I always get booted out of Matches because of them being too full or the players' signal/ping is too low. Maybe, I'll race Quick Matches, a little bit more. Just for experimenting on the RenaultSport models. (That, and Nissans with lower PP Levels.)

If you get some top places, 4-5 races is all you need

Edit: and as a reference, you pretend to make an online lobby to time trial, or a group and whoever joins does it when they are available?

If you get some top places, 4-5 races is all you need
Thanks for the heads-up, @Lilium.

Until I have the Credits for experiment on certain cars [from Nissan and RenaultSport/Renault], I need to do A LOT... of Quick Matches. So, that means, the "Renault-Nissan Time Trial of LeMans 2013" will be delayed for a while. So, please be patient, for the other racers who are reading this. Everything will be updated, in the future...

Edit: and as a reference, you pretend to make an online lobby to time trial, or a group and whoever joins

It's actually a future race, I've been planning on, since April. I was too distracted from other games that, I later forgotten about the custom race... And, now, I still don't know if I have the time to create it because I may play various different games, today. But, I will remember. Just give me until, someday in the weekend, for my race to progress.

Back