UEFA Champions League And Europa League thread

• Thread starter Dennisch
  • 790 comments
xCDsTbT.gif

Big surprise Madrid getting ref help.
Offside call was correct, you know?

Throw your Barca glasses out the window for more than 2 seconds, and realise actual facts...

I thought the goal was ruled out because Tadic was interfering with Courtois.....not like that of course!

Champions League games tonight were nothing to shout about, both Liverpool-Bayern and Lyon-Barcelona finished 0-0.

Juventus are pretty much out. Atletico is probably the last team in the CL I would want to lose first leg 2-0 against.

Last edited:
Schalke and City finished 2-3 to City in a match which had everything, City took the lead but then Schalke got a penalty via VAR which was given after a long wait (was deffo a pen), Schalke then took the lead via another penalty to make it 2-1 (both scored by Bentaleb) Otamendi got sent of for City but it didn't stop them from winning 2-3, a spectacular Sane free kick and a Sterling winner five minutes from time.

I got a text that I should watch the game because it was exciting.

At 1-4 the excitement is pretty much gone. :lol:

It's only the second time ever in any Euro cup that Real won the first leg away and got knocked out.

OB of Denmark did it in the 1994/95 UEFA Cup.

I hope Ajax draw the winner of the Roma/Porto game, in the quarters.

It's not going to happen but still it would be great.

Sergio Ramos got himself intentionally booked in the first leg so he could miss the second leg and keep himself fresh for the quarter finals.

He was watching from the stands tonight whilst a documentary is being filmed on his life.

Man United's turn tonight, really cant see us winning away from home at PSG being 2-0 and a lot of injuries, will be nice to put a fight and maybe get a goal but we are not winning it.

After a promising start, there are very worrying signs that Man Utd may well get ripped to shreds tonight...

Bailly is totally out of his depth, and PSG are looking dangerous.

Meanwhile, Rashford takes possibly the worst free-kick I have ever seen - utterly bonkers.

edit: Well shut my mouth :lol:

This is bloody typical! I literally went out of the room for 10 seconds and missed the goal... that's the third game in a row I've done that...

.. oh, and I missed the start of the game too, so I've missed both Man Utd goals :ouch:

This is bloody typical! I literally went out of the room for 10 seconds and missed the goal... that's the third game in a row I've done that...

.. oh, and I missed the start of the game too, so I've missed both Man Utd goals :ouch:

:lol:

On the weekends over here in the US the first games of the day start at either 6:30am or sometimes on Sundays it's 6:00am. I set my alarm and turn on the tv and try to watch while laying in bed. I'm good for the first few minutes then I start getting drowsy and I'll catch myself dozing off for just a few minutes at a time. But somehow I'm dozing off right before a goal is scored. Last Sunday morning I didn't see either of the goals in the Tottenham vs Arsenal game but woke up only a couple of minutes after each one of them. :)

Take a bow Ole Gunnar Solskjær! :bowdown:

-

Not sure how 3 minutes added time turned into 9 minutes, even with the VAR review - but who cares!

Against all the odds, Man Utd have a deserved victory...

I cannot believe it, that had me on the endge of my seat. Some strange amounts of extra time added but I shant complain, we've had the benefir of that ourselves before. Anyone think Ole might get the job :D?

PSG = Champions League Lolcow. That was absolutely PATHETIC.

A part of me thought this was their year. Unfortunately, that part of me tends to be wrong a lot.

Latest Posts

Back