(POSTPONED) 2018 Global GTE Championship hosted by GOROPS4 

What time would you like the GTE Championship to start?

• Total voters
- Which Ford GT ## @jod08?

- For entries for those not on GTPlanet, I'd prefer a full name instead.

- No SMS-created liveries. Liveries are restricted to works liverys for the scenario of the championship, want it to be as life-like as possible.

Hi after taking another look and talking with my mate we are going to drop out sorry for wasting your time. PM sent

Last edited:
Is there going to be a separate group chat or someway we can talk between races I'd like to know what everyones average lap time is that's been testing for Barcelona

Is there going to be a separate group chat or someway we can talk between races I'd like to know what everyones average lap time is that's been testing for Barcelona

Down the road, I'm going to be setting up a group chat on PlayStation Messages.

What times are we looking at for race start, race duration etc? I already dropped out of a championship in GT Sport because Saturdays are a no-go.

If I am able to make these times, I see all the AF corse liveries are taken. Screw it, gimme the Vantage.

Last edited:
Added.

Definitely Sunday, looking at the timeframe between 1 - 4 PM EST, which should be (at the moment) 6 - 9 PM GMT.

What times are we looking at for race start, race duration etc? I already dropped out of a championship in GT Sport because Saturdays are a no-go.

If I am able to make these times, I see all the AF corse liveries are taken. Screw it, gimme the Vantage.

Quoted from a post earlier, but I'm looking to do the whole string of sessions including practice, qualifying, and endurance race within 3 - 4 hours

However I do need the following information:

Name
Gamertag
Car w/ Livery Choice
Team Name
Nationality

Quoted from a post earlier, but I'm looking to do the whole string of sessions including practice, qualifying, and endurance race within 3 - 4 hours

However I do need the following information:

Name
Gamertag
Car w/ Livery Choice
Team Name
Nationality

Problem, I have work at 4:00 sharp every Sunday afternoon, so I'd have a good zero minutes to commute. Anyways, if you get back to me with the date maybe I'll be available.

Last edited:
Problem, I have work at 4:00 sharp every Sunday afternoon, so I'd have a good zero minutes to commute. Anyways, if you get back to me with the date maybe I'll be available.

Dates are listed in the first few posts of the forum and in the document on the original post

Hi All,

I am seriously interested in participating, but it all depends on the start time. The most suitable option for me is 3 (as stated in the survey) 4 pm EST will be perfect :)
When the final decision?

As I have the PCars2 and PS Plus ready, I can now participate on Global GTE Championship. Here's my entry...

Name: Pedro Harsk
Gamertag: HarskGaming96
Car w/ Livery Choice: 2016 Ford GT GTE (Ford Ganassi Racing #66)
Team Name: HRSC Racing
Nationality: Portuguese

Hi All,

I am seriously interested in participating, but it all depends on the start time. The most suitable option for me is 3 (as stated in the survey) 4 pm EST will be perfect :)
When the final decision?

First page of the thread, there is a poll designed in deciding in what time the entire sessions will be held.

I'm also waiting on the official word so I can choose a car.

First page, there should be a post regarding the cars still eligible for entry into the series.

As I have the PCars2 and PS Plus ready, I can now participate on Global GTE Championship. Here's my entry...

Name: Pedro Harsk
Gamertag: HarskGaming96
Car w/ Livery Choice: 2016 Ford GT GTE (Ford Ganassi Racing #66)
Team Name: HRSC Racing
Nationality: Portuguese

Thank you for your entry @Harsk100

Is anyone having any issues with tyre smoke being a constant annoyance in the rear view mirror? Cant seem to get around it, tried all sorts of tyre pressures?

Is anyone having any issues with tyre smoke being a constant annoyance in the rear view mirror? Cant seem to get around it, tried all sorts of tyre pressures?

Don’t bother. It’s a known bug. The guy from behind doesn’t even see it.

Hello all, I didn't want to make this decision, but I will be ceasing activities for getting this championship running.

I focused my activities into GTSport as I now help steward and operate two other GTSport championships and thats taking up most of my time.

I apologize to all who were ambitious to run this weekend, but I just have too much time with other championships that I'm running.

Latest Posts

Back