2018 Heineken Chinese Grand PrixFormula 1 

• Thread starter Jimlaad43
  • 304 comments
Vettel was gonna extend his championship lead as well this race :|

Max needs to get some lesson from Danny Ric.

Max is making bold moves and Vettel could have reacted to the late lunge just as Hamilton did when Ricciardo got him. Shut up with this focusing on the apex thing. When they're that close you can see them in your actual peripheral vision

So when it works Ricciardo is a hero but Max or Gasly mess up and they're idiots...

I wouldn’t say he’s a hero, a lot of his passes are risky but at the end of the day, he’s done it cleanly. Max has hit both Hamilton and Vettel, and Gasly took out his own teammate so I don’t see your point?

I wouldn’t say he’s a hero, a lot of his passes are risky but at the end of the day, he’s done it cleanly. Max has hit both Hamilton and Vettel, and Gasly took out his own teammate so I don’t see your point?
My point is that these days you basically get penalized for making a move at all because the risk is so high. Both cars have to agree to the move so you have to put trust in another driver. Huge risk just to attempt a move

Max is making bold moves and Vettel could have reacted to the late lunge just as Hamilton did when Ricciardo got him. Shut up with this focusing on the apex thing. When they're that close you can see them in your actual peripheral vision

No. Max is making stupid moves because he doesn't have the patience to overtake. He's on the better tires, every other car in front of him is literally fish food but he keeps going for gaps that aren't there.

I'll admit, I don't know how the hell Ricciardo overtook Bottas without taking flight but that worked.

Latest Posts

Back