2019 International Rally Championship- Harsk100 is the champion.

• Thread starter Harsk100
  • 69 comments
Do you mean with your Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X Final Edition Gr. B Rally Car? Then the Gr. B Rally Cars are at R1 Class. You're welcome to attend on Round #4 though. đź‘Ť

I am sorry but your class names are confusing me a lot, I mean Group N Evo X which is R4 category in real life.

Can I enter with this car in R2 then please?
If you are entering the Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Final Edition '15 (Road Car) at N300 class, then yes, this car is considered to R2 Class. So you can.

Please be aware that the R2 Class is N300 Road Cars!

Sorry for any incovenience.

Due to low number of finished drivers, the Rally will be run for 1 more week. The rally organisation is looking forward to see you on the track for Round #4...

Good luck! :cheers:

Sorry for double post guys, but Round #4 results are in.

upload_2019-4-22_23-8-18.png

upload_2019-4-22_23-25-31.png

Here is the trivia which has happened during the Round #4 from Rally of France:
- Subaru wins a IRC Rally 2 years later: The last win for the Boxer Manufacturer was in 2017 Rally Senegal, which was the 2017 GRC Final Round when @Tzanetos won the overall rally with Impreza WRC2008;
- @RoadRageDudez achieves its first win ever in 2019 IRC and has ended @Harsk100's winning streak. The american, who had returned to this season after a sabbatical year (he did not compete on 2018 IRC), stopped the Portuguese Ford driver from equalizing @CrazyJohn's winning streak from last year's IRC (4 wins in a row);
- @Harsk100 and Ford lose their first points ever from this season by finishing 2nd place, however, it does not damage their results completely, as @Harsk100 is still leading with 20 points gap ahead of @RoadRageDudez ;
- Toyota had achieved its first points ever in this season thanks to Pedro Arrojado's 10th place finish. Before that round, there were no Toyota drivers, since last year's Championship Runner-Up CrazyJohn decided not to compete on 2019 IRC season;
- For the first time ever, there were no R2 Class drivers competing in that round. @Neyrox, who was appointed one of the candidates for the class win, could not participate in this rally due to lack of funds;
- Unfortunately, @Mires had missed this week's Rally France by a unknown reason. It is the first time that the Slovakian Nissan driver does not attend a rally;
- Kasper Korvanen, the #12 Ford driver has withdrawn from IRC to focus on Apex Online Racing. The finnish driver had announced that the Rally France would be his last IRC Rally;
- Following that Subaru win, @RoadRageDudez has overtaken @ss3 for the 2nd place of the Overall Championship. They have tied on the International Rally Cup for Junior Drivers with the same ammount of points after 4 Rounds however... The Subaru #99 Driver leads the Independent Teams Cup ahead of Kasper Korvanen's team. Team Anubis Racing is only 4 points behind the finnish team, sitting on the 3rd place;
- Paulo Miranda has established himself a new record for IRC by becoming the youngest driver to participate in a IRC Rally, although that he did not make it to the finish line. The previous record was held in 2018 by the Australian Michael James Morrison;
- @Warbeast101 is running 5th on the Overall championship with only 5 points behind Christianne Harsk and 4 points ahead of Italian Privateer Driver Francesco Pisciotta. If all goes well, Anubis Racing might give the best classification ever for Egypt;
- Christianne Harsk is currently 4th on the championship: If she continues with that good results, she will be the oldest driver on top-10 of the championship at age of 51; So far, she has become the oldest driver ever to finish on the podium in previous round at age of 50.

Next round for 2019 International Rally Championship season is the UK Rally, which for the first time in 3 years, it will not be going to Brands Hatch Indy like the previous year. Instead, the Rally UK will be taking part on Sardegna Reverse to simulate the WRC Rally of Wales. The rally will be going on May 6th and will be ending at May 12th at 23:59. đź‘Ť

The team is looking forward to see you on the track. See you for Round #5! :cheers:

Name: Mikhail Paul Jackson
PSN ID: Mikhail24RD
Car: Subaru WRX STI Gr.B Rally Car (R1)
Team: Privateer
Number: #15
Good to see you back! :cheers:

And also guys, is it okay if we start the Round #5 on this friday instead of next Monday? Cheers and looking forward to see you on the track! :cheers:

Sorry for triple post and for the waiting, but there are the Round #5 results!

upload_2019-5-15_23-27-5.png

So far, it was the Round who had the biggest number of the drivers for this season's IRC. Unfortunately, it is also marked by @epic_apri_39's retirement from the Round due to mechanical issues 2 years later. The last time that Luke hadn't finished a Rally Round was the 2017 GRC Round #5 from Monaco.

Portugal also achieves a 1-2 finish overall which allows the portuguese nation to lead the Countries title, while @Harsk100 returned to the victories.

upload_2019-5-15_23-30-56.png

With that, we will go to Round #6 for another gravel track section, but this time, in Sardegna Forward, which is where the Rally Italy Round #6 will be hosted. The Rally will be starting on 17 June and it will be ending at 23 June. The team is looking forward to see you on the track...

Sorry for 4th post in a row.

Due to the time constraints, the Round #6 from Rally Italy, which was set to start tommorrow, has been postponed to the following week. Instead, the rally will be started on June 24th and will be ending at June 30th.

Greetings, Harsk.

Name: Alexander Heinen
PSN ID: MonGnoM
Car: Subaru WRX Gr.B Rally Car
Team: PRT Competition
Number: #63

Name: Alexander Heinen
PSN ID: MonGnoM
Car: Subaru WRX Gr.B Rally Car
Team: PRT Competition
Number: #63
Great to see you back, Alexander! đź‘Ť

By the way, after 2 weeks of Rallying, here are the results from Round #6 as it follows...

upload_2019-7-9_17-42-36.png

And the standings after Round #6:
upload_2019-7-9_17-43-25.png

There was some Trivia during Round #6's progress:

- @RacingHardTV, the 2016 Global Rally Champion has returned to IRC the best way: On his Returning round, he came back with a Maiden Win, the first win from a German Driver since 2016. The last win by a German Driver before this feat happened was in December 2016 at Rally Australia, when Alexander Erhart had achieved the 12th win of the season and the last of his rally career until now. That way, Alexander Erhart equalizes Pedro Harsk's number of wins in IRC: 13 wins for each. It has also marked his return to IRC after one sabbatical year (his last rally until now was the 2017 Rally Sweden and he missed the 2018 IRC Campaign);

- @MonGnoM, one of the first Rally Drivers to compete in the rally championship, has also returned to IRC after one sabbatical year. His last rally was 2017 Rally Sweden and he was invited to take part on 2018 IRC's final Round in Germany. Unfortunately, nothing has materialized and he ended on missing the 2018 IRC Season.
However, his return was rewarded by a 2nd overall finish, which is the best classification ever for Luxembourg in a rally round and thus, took 4 points from @Harsk100 in the International Rally Cup for Senior Drivers. If all goes well, Alexander Heinen might establish the best classification ever for Luxembourg in 2019 IRC Championship standings: he had finished 12th overall in 2016 GRC;

- Toyota has achieved his first ever win of the season after a poor start in 2019 IRC Campaign. The last win for Toyota was in the final Round of 2018 IRC at Germany when CrazyJohn had achieved its 6th win in the season and on his career;

- The Round #6 also marked a 3rd IRC Return: @ZedNinetySix. The british Driver had returned to IRC after one sabbatical year. The last round participated was on 2017 Rally Japan where he had mechanical issues on his Hyundai and therefore could not finish the Round. He was appointed Toshost's teamate to compete on Subaru WRX STi Gr. B Rally Car on following year, but his year at Subaru was ended following Todor Stoikov's withdrawal after Round #1 from Rally UK conclusion.
This Round, Zephan Richfield has surprised the competition with a 9th finish overall, ending with a R2 Class win with a RWD Lancia Stratos and has even beaten @RoadRageDudez's Dirt Star Racing Team #99 Subaru WRX STi Gr. B Rally Car and #13 Christianne Harsk's Privateer Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X Gr. B Rally Car! :eek: It's also @Neyrox's first defeat in Rally, since it is the first time that the American driver of Audi TT does not win the R2 Class in a rally round.
What a great driving, Zephan! :cheers:

- @Obelisk also returned to IRC, but this time as a Privateer. His return has resulted on 12th win overall and 2nd on R2 Class. With that, he is the first Mitsubishi driver ever on competing on R2 Class, since the other Mitsubishi drivers previously drove a Mitsubishi Lancer Gr. B Rally Car;

- The Class R3 has gained one more driver. Colin Flake, the british driver has joined the R3 class results with a respectable 2nd class finish with a Lancia Delta. This result means that the Lancia has returned to IRC after one sabbatical year. The last rally that the Lancia had competed in a rally round for IRC was in 2017.

I'm very sorry for long message guys.

The next Round is the Rally USA, which will be another rally in a Gravel track, this time held in Colorado Springs. The Rally Organisation is looking forward to see you on the track for Round #7, which starts on July 15th and ends at July 21st. đź‘Ť

See you at Round #7! :cheers:

Sorry for double post, but here are the results of Round #7 from Rally USA.

upload_2019-7-24_16-17-14.png

Like the previous round, there were some easter eggs that happened during the Round #7:

- @ZedNinetySix has achieved his first win ever on his career. However, he did not just win the overall rally, but also he became the first IRC driver to achieve a R2 class win in a round and then achieving a overall win in the following round with a different class. It's the second driver of this season that achieves its first win ever in his career: The first driver for this season was @RoadRageDudez, who saw his victory at Round #4 from Rally France;

- @Obelisk wins class R2 and surprisingly finishes 7th overall, beating the R1 drivers such as @ss3 and @RoadRageDudez! :eek:

- Toyota wins the Rally USA and reaches to the 2nd win in a row for this season. It seems that Toyota is doing a great recovery after a start of season without the Toyota drivers;

- This round also saw a record breaking. The Round #7 from Rally USA (26 drivers) has surpassed the Round #6 from Rally Italy (20 drivers), which makes the number of entries in a rally, the biggest number so far in this season. From a total of 26 drivers that had competed in this round, 24 have completed the rally. Two drivers retired.

- @MonGnoM is now on 11th place of the championship, which is the best classification ever from a Luxembourgish driver since its creation in 2016. If all goes well, he might establish himself the best classification ever for Luxembourg.

Here are the championship standings after Round #7...
upload_2019-7-24_16-29-27.png

Now we will be heading to a 3-week break from IRC, since the Round #8 from Rally Japan will be starting at August 12th and will be ending at August 18th. The track is Kyoto Driving Park: Miyabi and the rally is 15 laps long. The Rally Organisation is looking forward to see you on the track...

See you at Round #8! :cheers:

Hi Harsk,

Can you give us the track limits for Miyabi? The last chicane could be easily abused to shave a second or two off the lap time.

Hello guys!

The Round #8 from Rally Japan will be starting in 3 days and it will be held on Kyoto Miyabi Forward with 15 laps long. Attention to the track limits!!!!

20190808232640.jpg

20190808232650.jpg
20190808232700.jpg

20190808232630.jpg
20190808232645.jpg
20190808232656.jpg

The pictures of track limits are divided on "Spoilers", so the post won't be too long. Two wheels must be inside of the track at all times. Unlike the other tracks, only two wheels inside of "Brown Areas" will be allowed. Exceeding track limits will result a 5-second penalty, depending of how many times you do the chicane cutting.

The rally starts on next monday (August 12th) and it ends next sunday (August 18th). The Rally Organisation is looking forward to see you on the track...

Hi Harsk,

Can you give us the track limits for Miyabi? The last chicane could be easily abused to shave a second or two off the lap time.
Yes, they are in this post here.

the way my schedule is looking now, i may have to pull out of the series
It's a shame to see that you might have to withdraw from the series. I hope that you are able to continue competing for the rest of the season at least. If you are not able to compete for the rest of the season, then I wish you the best of luck. Thanks for taking part on IRC!

Hello guys!

The Round #8 from Rally Japan will be starting in 3 days and it will be held on Kyoto Miyabi Forward with 15 laps long. Attention to the track limits!!!!

The pictures of track limits are divided on "Spoilers", so the post won't be too long. Two wheels must be inside of the track at all times. Unlike the other tracks, only two wheels inside of "Brown Areas" will be allowed. Exceeding track limits will result a 5-second penalty, depending of how many times you do the chicane cutting.

The rally starts on next monday (August 12th) and it ends next sunday (August 18th). The Rally Organisation is looking forward to see you on the track...

It's a shame to see that you might have to withdraw from the series. I hope that you are able to continue competing for the rest of the season at least. If you are not able to compete for the rest of the season, then I wish you the best of luck. Thanks for taking part on IRC!
recently i got a job, also school is starting back up for me next week (im 17 now) so i'll be too busy to even make it to a single round. I won't pull out of the series because I may have time to do 1 more round before i leave. For now i wish everyone a good luck for the rest of the season and pray i can take part in one more rally.

recently i got a job, also school is starting back up for me next week (im 17 now) so i'll be too busy to even make it to a single round. I won't pull out of the series because I may have time to do 1 more round before i leave. For now i wish everyone a good luck for the rest of the season and pray i can take part in one more rally.
Thanks Chris! The Rally Organisation is looking forward to see you back on the track again one day. :cheers:

Hello guys!

Sorry for double post everyone.

The Round #8 has started. Good luck everyone! :cheers:

@ss3 @RoadRageDudez @Neyrox @Warbeast101 @RacingHardTV @Obelisk @GORO @MonGnoM @ZedNinetySix

Sorry for triple post everyone.

Here are the results from Round #8 from Rally Japan. I'm very sorry for the late!
Standings after Round #8:
upload_2019-8-31_0-10-48.png

Results from Round #8:

There was some trivia during the round:

- Hyundai has achieved its first win ever in IRC with Dillon Tsuchiya at the wheel. The best classification which Hyundai had before was 6th by a french driver in 2016 GRC at Rally China;
- For the very first time in this season, @RoadRageDudez and @epic_apri_39 could not appear. That is also the first time that Luke Mitchell does not attend a IRC Round. He still leads the International Rally Cup for Roadgoing Car Drivers and R3 Class despite of skipping the Round #8;
- @Obelisk has achieved his 2nd class win in a row with his Mitsubishi for R2 Class. That way, the American Mitsubishi driver reduces the gap difference from 60 points to 28 points;
- This season's IRC has beaten another record: The number of drivers who have attended the Rounds of 2019 IRC. In 2018 IRC, 52 drivers have classified and so far, there are 54 drivers classified in 2019 IRC.

The Rally Organisation is looking forward to see you on the track for Round #9 from Rally Austria, which will be held at Fisherman's Ranch Reverse. See you at Round #9! :cheers:

Sorry for 4th post in a row, everyone.

There will be a few schedule changes:
- The Round #9 from Rally Austria has been postponed and pushed 2 weeks forward. It will start on September 23rd and it will end on September 29th instead of 2-8 September;
- The Round #11 from Rally Norway has been pushed 1 week forward and it will start on 11-17 November instead of 4-10 November.

The Rally Organisation is looking forward to see you on the track! See you for the Round #9! :cheers:

Sorry for 5th post everyone.

Round #9 results are up and there are the standings after that Round has been finalized:

upload_2019-10-3_0-22-4.png

There was some trivia during the round:

- @ZedNinetySix has achieved its 2nd win of the season, thus becoming the 2nd british driver to achieve two wins in a IRC season: The first was @mikey_2412;
- @Obelisk has scored a 3rd win in a row on its class with Mitsubishi. With that win, he does not just equalize @Neyrox's number of consecutive round wins, but also jumps to the Class R2 Championship lead;
- @epic_apri_39 has been crowned as a champion in R3 Class, with 3 rounds remaining. That's the first title ever for Alfa Romeo, which also wins the manufacturer's title... Not to forget the british Alfa Romeo driver also has won the International Rally Cup for Under 19 Drivers;
- Christianne Harsk has won the International Rally Cup for Privateer Drivers for the 2nd time in a row in her Gr. B Mitsubishi with 3 rounds to go: Her Privateer class win leaves Christianne Harsk with 136 points clear of Ford Italian driver, Francesco Pisciotta;
- Kasper Korvanen has achieved his 2nd consecutive International Rally Cup for Under 15 Drivers, although that he only raced 4 rounds;
- It's also the first time that all classes are run in a IRC Rally Round: Since the creation of IRC, we never have seen all classes running in just one round;
- Pedro Harsk's 2nd place finish leaves him closer to achieve back to back titles in IRC: With that achievement, he will become the first driver ever to win two consecutive championships in IRC.

Titles awarded to the following drivers:
R3 Class: Luke Mitchell (drivers title), United Kingdom (countries title), Alfa Romeo (manufacturers title), MMRacing (team's title);
International Rally Cup for Privateers: Christianne Harsk (drivers title), Portugal (countries title), Mitsubishi (manufacturers title);
International Rally Cup for Junior Drivers (Under-19): Luke Mitchell (drivers title), United Kingdom (countries title), Alfa Romeo (manufacturers title), MMRacing (teams title);
International Rally Cup for Junior Drivers (Under-15): Kasper Korvanen (drivers title), Finland (countries title), Ford (manufacturers title), Ford Racing Finland (teams title).

As we approach to the 2019 IRC Season ending, the Round #10 will be another gravel rally, this time in Colorado Springs Reverse. That track will be hosted for the 3rd edition of Rally Australia and will have 7 laps long. The Rally Organisation is looking forward to see you on the track for Round #10.

See you on the Round #10! :cheers:

Last edited:
Back