2019 Porsche 911 GT3 RS and 917 'Pink Pig' Coming to Forza 7 For Free July 10

I just got a 756Mb update and it dumped the two cars into my garage.

There must be other stuff in there as 3/4 of a gig for 2 cars doesnt make sense.
It also includes the Top Gear Car Pack, unlocking all the cars and changes to car select menu (as well as some other fixes)

I know I said if anyone makes the "hippie" livery for the 917 it's going on my car and never coming off.

But then that same painter, Pabstat II, made the less-known yellow and red hippie livery for it, and I'm in love.

Last edited:
I know I said if anyone makes the "hippie" livery for the 917 it's going on my car and never coming off.

But then that same painter, Pabstat II, made the less-known yellow and red hippie livery for it, and I'm in love.
(attempting Austin Powers imitation) : Oh Behave!

I meant to post this question a while ago. Shouldn't the Rivals Challenge with the Porsche 917 "Pink Pig" be on the Old Mulsanne course? Didn't they add the chicanes later on in the late 70's or 80's? I believe they did the same thing before with the Ford GT Le Mans car. Cmon Turn 10, show the Old course some love!

I meant to post this question a while ago. Shouldn't the Rivals Challenge with the Porsche 917 "Pink Pig" be on the Old Mulsanne course? Didn't they add the chicanes later on in the late 70's or 80's? I believe they did the same thing before with the Ford GT Le Mans car. Cmon Turn 10, show the Old course some love!
1990 was the first year with the chicanes, and I thought the same thing. It should have been the old course.

Back