Watpac Townsville 400 July 5-7
Ipswich SuperSprint July 26-28
The Bend SuperSprint August 23-25
ITM Auckland SuperSprint September 13-15
Supercheap Auto Bathurst 1000 October 10-13
Vodafone Gold Coast 600 October 25-27
Sandown 500 November 8-10
Coates Hire Newcastle 500 November 22-24

Yep. I'd rather Bathurst before Newcastle. Other than the Footy finals thing, I guess this gives teams a chance to visit their home turf, before the finale.

Yep.

Having Sandown after Bathurst is going to take to some getting used to.
I hope the crowd & audience numbers for the 500 are no better than this year.
They’ll realise their little experiment didn’t work, hopefully come to their senses & put it back where it belongs.

Yep.

Having Sandown after Bathurst is going to take to some getting used to.
Oh that's crap. Putting it back to November is a mistake, that's when the Historics happen! But the Aus TCR series will be there in September, so I'd like to take a look at that. I'll say it again though; putting Sandown after Bathurst is criminal.

I hope the crowd & audience numbers for the 500 are no better than this year.
They’ll realise their little experiment didn’t work, hopefully come to their senses & put it back where it belongs.

Hopefully so. But the Eastern Creek night race was an experiment that worked rather well. And it's not on the calendar for 2019. I'll never be able to understand their way of thinking. :lol: :crazy:
If Coulthard's contract is up, wonder who DJRTP have in their sights.

DJRTP need someone who can challenge Scott up the front and help take points away from the Red Bulls. Not sure if he'll leave Tickford but Mostert would be the obvious guess.

Yeah, Tim Edwards talks loyalty, but he let Wil Davison go. Now, Chaz is a different driver and not comparing him and Wil. I feel Chaz having been on loan to DJR, they could easily get him and Diborre(DeBoray? D'borei?) in the #12.

Hopefully so. But the Eastern Creek night race was an experiment that worked rather well. And it's not on the calendar for 2019. I'll never be able to understand their way of thinking. :lol: :crazy:

DJRTP need someone who can challenge Scott up the front and help take points away from the Red Bulls. Not sure if he'll leave Tickford but Mostert would be the obvious guess.
Their way of thinking. Yes, you’re right.

Come to their senses. Silly me, what was I thinking? :rolleyes:

Just boggles my mind. Even if the race (for the most part) was fairly uneventful, Eastern Creek at night was still a huge success. Think it even won best event at the Supercars awards? And they decide to dump it. Crazy.

Wilson has dropped out of Supercars. They don't sponsor GRM any longer.
Yeah I just read on Speedcafe that Wilson are no longer with GRM.
I’m yet to read anything saying Wilson are totally done with Supercars.

They were kicking the tin for four cars at GRM. Four!
That can’t of been cheap & I’m wondering if they want to reduce their spend down to a single main game car with Pither?
He wasn’t going to fit at GRM & if Super2 again had flies all over it, they may be going elsewhere together. Who knows *Shrugs :confused:

With GRM running in both series like BJR, they've got the resources. Especially with this new S5000 deal. They're too smart and know it's about money. As GRM history has shown, they're not afraid to let drivers go. No matter the reason and no reason at all.

Does Pither still have Ice Break as his sponsor? Maybe he's in the line for a Nissan drive or a return to Tickford even? Surprising to see him out of GRM right after winning the championship. :crazy:

That's some big praise. Really get the feeling that we'll definitely be seeing Abbie in S2 next year.
Did she ever have that test with Matt Stone Racing?

She’s bounced from MSR to WAU, now to Paul Morris.

She's testing with MSR at QR on Tuesday apparently.

Well, Hope Jacobson and Lebrocq go to KR and Pither to Tickford. If not, all three of those drivers have driven a Ford. So, they'll have to flip a three-sided coin.

Back