2019 Virgin Australia Supercars ChampionshipTouring Cars 

• Thread starter Spacegoat
  • 2,044 comments
According to Chris Stubbs, the WAU seat is most likely Fullwoods, but Broc Feeney is in the conversation. Would be a crazy jump from Super 3 to Supercars, so I’m not sure about that one actually coming true.

Tim Slade was rumoured for one of the MSR seats, as they’re looking for an experienced driver to go with the young driver system they’re hoping to put in place for the second car.

Garth Tander said on Caruso and Reynolds podcast that he has been given offers, but would only drive full time if he felt he was in a car that was in a winning position. Maybe the offer came from Team Sydney or MSR? Stubbs and Holdsworth both said on their pod that they really worry about Courtney next year going to Team Sydney, with the issues the Webb family and Rod Salmon are having at the moment, and that Courtney was actually given an offer at DJRTP as a co driver for the Enduros.

According to Chris Stubbs, the WAU seat is most likely Fullwoods, but Broc Feeney is in the conversation.

I've not heard Feeney's name mentioned before. Don't know a lot about the guy either. But you're right, it would a massive move to go straight from S3 to the main game. Big risk too for a team that's trying to make itself competitive once again.
and that Courtney was actually given an offer at DJRTP as a co driver for the Enduros.

If I was JC and if that offer is still on the table. I'd be taking it. :lol:

Last edited:
According to Chris Stubbs, the WAU seat is most likely Fullwoods, but Broc Feeney is in the conversation. Would be a crazy jump from Super 3 to Supercars, so I’m not sure about that one actually coming true.

Tim Slade was rumoured for one of the MSR seats, as they’re looking for an experienced driver to go with the young driver system they’re hoping to put in place for the second car.

Garth Tander said on Caruso and Reynolds podcast that he has been given offers, but would only drive full time if he felt he was in a car that was in a winning position. Maybe the offer came from Team Sydney or MSR? Stubbs and Holdsworth both said on their pod that they really worry about Courtney next year going to Team Sydney, with the issues the Webb family and Rod Salmon are having at the moment, and that Courtney was actually given an offer at DJRTP as a co driver for the Enduros.
Broc Feeney :lol:

Ya gotta be kidding.

Do we really have to see a dog making a poo on live tv? Move out the way, lady!!!

Edit: I missed the news with Pye at T18. Did Frosty let that slip? Jessica Yates felt she had to say it was covered in the last episode.

Last edited:
Multi year deal for Holdsworth with Truck Assist coming on board as his primary sponsor.

Wait, what? :lol: Didn't see trackside. Might record it, if it's repeated again later.
YEah. They're at Civic Park(wish I paid attention, could have gone). Talking to Holdsworth and this lady is walking her poodle right behind the commentators. Turd about to drop. the camera had to keep flicking away and we see her picking it up in a bad and twirling the bag. Move out the dang way!

YEah. They're at Civic Park(wish I paid attention, could have gone). Talking to Holdsworth and this lady is walking her poodle right behind the commentators. Turd about to drop. the camera had to keep flicking away and we see her picking it up in a bad and twirling the bag. Move out the dang way!
At least she picked up her barker's egg. Nothing worse than someone leaving behind a K9 landmine.

Just now, on my way home from work.
IMG_7223.JPG
IMG_7224.JPG
IMG_7225.JPG
IMG_7226.JPG
IMG_7227.JPG

Got to watch the RAAF jet from my back deck. It's a bit cloudy, but was cool from a few kays away from the CBD. Hopefully next year is not as dreary(for me) as this year and I'll pay money.

Got to watch the RAAF jet from my back deck. It's a bit cloudy, but was cool from a few kays away from the CBD. Hopefully next year is not as dreary(for me) as this year and I'll pay money.
About 10/11 years ago when the races were televised live, I was watching the Sandown 500 at my place in Blackburn when I heard a jet woosh overhead. Not even 30 seconds later it did a fly-over at Sandown which is a good 10-12 kms south.

Incredible drive from Pye. Not bad after he missed the second practice session and put it into the wall in qualifying. Another two or three laps and he probably would have got Waters as well.

Last edited:
Well, this race becomes a little interesting with SVG down the grid. Hoping for another good result for both WAU cars.

Also, Larko breaking his iPad. :lol:

Look, I understanding why time certain finishes have to be a thing, but it’s absolutely ridiculous to have the race run such a fine line in terms of time. In 2017 when Scott was having that battle with Whincup for the title, there were 3 safety cars and that didn’t run time certain. Can you imagine if that finish was cut short? Ridiculous.

Edit: Plus no one really cares about the pre race stuff anyway. They could scrap half of it and no one would mind.

Back