2019 VRR Suzuka 1,000km Event--Bitter Rivals Racing Win GT500, Starscream Enterprises Win GT300

• Thread starter Eva
  • 42 comments
Eva
Entries have been finalized, BoP has been finalized. Teams will have until December 10th to finalize driver lineups if needed. If all entries show up, we'll have exactly 16 entries.

Track times for the important sessions are as follows...
GT500 Qualifying: 07:45
GT300 Qualifying: 14:30
Stint 1: 16:30
Stint 2: 18:45
@Dylan - uh track times....?

Fuel and Tyres is usually x1 / x1 for these events.

Damage on Heavy.

20191203_155817.jpg
Eva
Entries have been finalized, BoP has been finalized. Teams will have until December 10th to finalize driver lineups if needed. If all entries show up, we'll have exactly 16 entries.

Track times for the important sessions are as follows...
GT500 Qualifying: 07:45
GT300 Qualifying: 14:30
Stint 1: 16:30
Stint 2: 18:45
I'm gonna repost this again.

No worries. As I said on Discord I admit that it should also be added to the OP, but I guess Angel/Atomic wanted to get that on there ASAP as the most recent comment.

Reminder that qualifying is tomorrow. Only one driver from each entry is needed to set a lap time, though both drivers can exchange seat time during their session.

Qualifying has been completed! Results are:
Suzuka Qualifying.PNG

Entries participating in the race but missed qualifying will have to serve a 5 second stop and go penalty in the first three green flag laps of the race next weekend but they will start the race with their respective classes.

I have to unfortunately pull from the event. I missed qually last weekend and it’s looking like I won’t be home to run the event this weekend. Have fun everyone and hopefully the next one I’ll get into.

Now is probably a great time to remind all the GT500 drivers that it’s YOUR responsibility to cleanly overtake the GT300 cars. Please do not try to aggressively pass in places where overtakes generally aren’t a good idea, like the degners and the Casio triangle.

Now is probably a great time to remind all the GT500 drivers that it’s YOUR responsibility to cleanly overtake the GT300 cars. Please do not try to aggressively pass in places where overtakes generally aren’t a good idea, like the degners and the Casio triangle.
I would like to request the GT300 drivers to at least be aware of your surroundings. We don't want an incident where the GT500 have a good, safe overtaking opportunity and a GT300 moves directly into them, completely unaware of the lapping car. We ALL have responsibility for not ruining each other's race. A little awareness goes a long way for everyone.

Back