Endurance Racing Discussion Thread - WEC, ELMS etcSports Cars 

• Thread starter Kowhai
  • 825 comments
Wow we were witness of the horrible accident of Fittipaldi at Eau Rouge. "Luckily" he has only two broken legs. Yes thats a disaster for him but if you saw the accident you would expect the trauma helicopter....besides that its a lovely event.

Well I've subbed to the Euosport player for the first time since the WEC started streaming and I'm now watching the qualifying that happened earlier.

I don't have to connect my laptop to my TV to watch it on the big screen though. There's a Eurosport player app on the PSN. It works pretty well.

The Ford GT is absolutely mental in the flesh. I had earplugs in last year, but when they came past you could just feel a drum beating on your chest, that's how loud those GT's really are. I think the GT's are absolutely astonishing machines to behold at the track.

I can't help but disagree to just about every word of this description. It's amazing how two people can have such different experiences to the same thing!

Welcome to the digital age. Yes it is printed but still analog bulletin boards.

For the walking public, like me, this is nostalgia and fun to see.

Attachments

• IMG_20180504_135220.jpg
    IMG_20180504_135220.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 39
Hi,
How can I watch the 6 hours of SPA live and free? My TV sport channels is just showing cycling and snooker... last year I could find a live stream on the web, but I've searched now and can't find anything reliable, only websites that are trying to trick me I think.

Good to see him walk away from that.

Full course yellow now. It had looked as if they'd forgotten how to do that.

The Ford GT is absolutely mental in the flesh. I had earplugs in last year, but when they came past you could just feel a drum beating on your chest, that's how loud those GT's really are. I think the GT's are absolutely astonishing machines to behold at the track.

Are you confusing it with the Corvettes? The Fords aren’t very loud and the noise they make is like a farty turbo noise. They come across as fast and efficient not some loud beast to me.

Contrived for the win, given how Conway caught up, dropped back, caught back etc. Excellent GTE racing as usual.

Are you confusing it with the Corvettes? The Fords aren’t very loud and the noise they make is like a farty turbo noise. They come across as fast and efficient not some loud beast to me.
Have you heard the Fords in person? They are very loud.

GTE Pro podium battle was awesome, also GTE AM win battle was cool, only caught last 10 minutes or so, but enjoyed it
Hoped Toyotas would go for it, wonder if they were afraid Alonso would defend too hard

adb
GTE Pro podium battle was awesome, also GTE AM win battle was cool, only caught last 10 minutes or so, but enjoyed it
Hoped Toyotas would go for it, wonder if they were afraid Alonso would defend too hard
More likely that they expected a penalty for passing before the line on the restart and getting a win and then losing it would be embarrassing.

More likely that they expected a penalty for passing before the line on the restart and getting a win and then losing it would be embarrassing.
Oh, thanks for that, didn’t know that, couldn’t have followed whole race

Latest Posts

Back