2021 FIA Series Race Discussion

• Thread starter GTPNewsWire
  • 9,031 comments
Load of booboo. Finished 9th for 94 non-counting points.
Managed to qualify 3rd thanks to the combo of a good lap plus some fortunately timed slipstream.
Started poorly and dropped to 6th, stayed there for several laps but dropped to 9th or so before needing to pit. First lap out of the pits I get punted into the wall on that weird left. Oh, also got a 2 second penalty for it which was cool. Other penalties for people and usual hijinks ended with me climbing back a bit to finish 9th.
Disappointed after the quali and the silly penalty, but I was also just slow throughout the race. Everyone seemed much quicker than me at the weird left so need to practice that Will go again later

Attempt 2 went much better, a mediocre lap put me starting in 9th. Started on the medium tyres and overall had a much better and infinitely cleaner run. Apart from one lap when the idiot from my previous race tried to sneakily slam me into the wall at T4. Managed to finish in P9. No more attempts for me, fun combo as long as you don't encounter anyone without a brain.

Forget what I said about Sardegna, THIS is the dirtiest race I've had to put up with in a very long time.

I thought I was on for a really good result here as I'd had some really good practice lobbies, only to get rammed and smashed into oblivion in the real thing. It's like people weren't even trying to avoid contact. I even had the Frenchman I'd been fighting closely with in Spa try to completely take me out for no reason at all other than what seemed like not wanting to be overtaken. I got up the inside on turn 1 only to be turned into, took a heavy shove left going towards the infield and was then ground against the left wall until the physics had a knee-jerk reaction to separate us leaving me with damage.

That's a one-shot for me. Not going again. It's basically qualify on pole and run away or die. If you qualify in the midfield your race is probably over before it begins. Trying to build any consistency mid-race with cars fighting in front of you is damn near impossible.

I have been struggling all week with this combo, not being able to do consistent laps at all... until today. I moved my BB in the Sauber to +3 instead of +5 and suddenly things went much better.

Qualifying was a mess. I didn't really get a good lap because the track was consistently full of people messing up from slipstreaming, so I could only do a 39.9 which in the grand scheme of things was good as it was good enough for 8th, only 0.2s off 2nd place. I don't count Pole as they did a 39.1 using the wall riding technique.

In the race, I wanted to start on the mediums, but ended up on the softs. Luckily, this was to my advantage. On turn 1 I got pushed wide by a "COMING THROUGH" person, and on Turn 4 I could see more battles in front, and another attempt at barging, so I thought to myself "right, I'm going to play that game too" and started being a bit more aggressive, which culminated in getting past the guys in front in couple of laps to get to second, where I then stayed for the rest of the race. Pleased with the result, not pleased with the elbows out way I had to do it.

Did someone (other than you) actually do it? Do you have the vid?

It happened in my race. You can tell when someone has done it because the driver who does it is 🤬 and you end up going through sector 1 0.7s purple only to be 1s red at the end of it.

Here's a video:

Forget what I said about Sardegna, THIS is the dirtiest race I've had to put up with in a very long time.

I thought I was on for a really good result here as I'd had some really good practice lobbies, only to get rammed and smashed into oblivion in the real thing. It's like people weren't even trying to avoid contact. I even had the Frenchman I'd been fighting closely with in Spa try to completely take me out for no reason at all other than what seemed like not wanting to be overtaken. I got up the inside on turn 1 only to be turned into, took a heavy shove left going towards the infield and was then ground against the left wall until the physics had a knee-jerk reaction to separate us leaving me with damage.

That's a one-shot for me. Not going again. It's basically qualify on pole and run away or die. If you qualify in the midfield your race is probably over before it begins. Trying to build any consistency mid-race with cars fighting in front of you is damn near impossible.

Short tracks are always chaos in this game, just not enough room/corners to spread the cars out enough. And people have zero patience.

Times in EU have dropped under the 38s. All of them with wallriding which doesn't seem to be penalized

Can confirm that wallriding works in the races too unfortunately. Hopefully PD will address this for next season.
I can confirm. The winner was hitting the wall at the final turns. The final turn and part of the straight. Only those two turns though.

So, there appears to be a fair amount of controversy right now in regards to wall riding at Turn 4. Not the scenario I had expected to encounter on my return to FIA races, but not enough to get in the way of a refreshingly competitive Nations run.

Before I move on, I will say that I only booted up GT Sport today to check it was up to the latest version before tomorrow's update goes live. No practice, no strategy, not even a great deal of experience racing around the Infield B configuration. It was nevertheless tempting to sample a few different cars (R92CP, 908, XJR-9, C9) just to get a feel for the combo, and it turned out that I had plenty of speed once I figured out that I didn't have to lift off for Turns 2-3. Out of the quartet, I eventually went with the C9 as it seemed to feel the quickest and most consistent over a 10-lap session.

16:00 Nations
Didn't anticipate great success in the 16:00, especially on the back of my last few FIA races and the third seeding I received in my lobby (also featuring @Elusion428 and 'Wifi Password' in Saubers). The rest of the grid consisted of five more Saubers, a 787B and the remainder all R92CPs. Two cars dropped out before the warm-up so I was technically ranked second before qualifying. Found myself incredibly lucky to be close enough to a second Belgian Sauber for my first flier, making sure not to graze the walls or run into the back of him. Touched 213mph before braking for Turn 1, on my way to a 39.556 which remained largely untouched. The only drivers to go faster were Elusion (7 tenths up on me with his wall riding experiment) and the second Belgian (a 38.651, also wall riding), which goes to show how massively skewed the FP/qualifying sessions can be without reliable enforcement of wall collision penalties.

Still, by getting the early slipstream, a third-place start was secured, but with no strategy in place I simply decided to start on Softs and see how things panned out. Had revved the GlickenSauber a bit on the grid formation, but was mildly worried when I noticed that only a few other Saubers were doing the same thing. In hindsight, fuel was far less of an issue for me than preserving the tyres and keeping the Sauber out of the walls. Set brake balance all the way to +5 for the first two corners (+2 for the remainder of the first stint), though the second Belgian seemed gracious enough to pull over and let the rest of the top-10 starters past as soon as the race got underway. From there, I had a clear run to follow and eventually hunt Elusion down, with an early challenge from the HKS Nissan (leading a squadron of four or five at most) fading within a couple of laps. Aside from a few light scrapes and moments where I should've perhaps braked a little earlier, I did enough to get within 5-6 tenths of Elusion by the time we pitted together for Mediums on Lap 14.

20210324184019.jpg

Cranked brake balance up to +4 the next time we came out of Turn 1, and with the remaining pitstop cycles to consider it was a straight fight between myself and Elusion for the buttermilk. With my slipstream, the gap shrunk to around 2-3 tenths by Lap 17, and before long I made the first of a few lunges up the inside under braking for Turn 1. Elusion gets more speed and a better drive around the outside, but I think to myself that this is a good opportunity to keep him under pressure. Three laps later, Elusion almost loses it on the outside as we enter Turn 1 together, and I leave him hung out to dry as we go through the infield complex. Now it was his turn to pressure me, but even with his slipstream and more ambitious braking Elusion seemed to lose a lot of ground coming out of corners. I noticed that every time he exited Turn 4, he did so in second gear, the upshift losing him valuable momentum which he would initially claw back in the tow. By the end of Lap 24, it seemed like he began losing more and more time (his front tyres were more worn than mine according to the replay data), and a few laps later he was out of slipstream range. From that point on it was a case of getting my Sauber home in one piece, and I did so with over an extra lap's worth of fuel to spare.

Gran Turismo™SPORT_20210324163713.png

FIA victories come round once in a Blue Moon for me, and despite the wall riding this was a fine way to come back to GT Sport after a short break away from gaming. My past experiences with the Sauber have generally been confined to the Nordschleife time trial from the Lewis Hamilton challenge, but here it worked splendidly. Stable, consistent and yet faster over single and multi-lap stints than the R92CP. Thank you Elusion for the great race and the compliments you sent earlier; as a tip, I would recommend staying in third gear through Turn 4 as it will help keep your revs (and momentum) going on exit.

I may not get the chance to repeat this often in the coming season, so I'm making absolutely sure to savour the rest of the buttermilk tonight! :D

I have been struggling all week with this combo, not being able to do consistent laps at all... until today. I moved my BB in the Sauber to +3 instead of +5 and suddenly things went much better.

Qualifying was a mess. I didn't really get a good lap because the track was consistently full of people messing up from slipstreaming, so I could only do a 39.9 which in the grand scheme of things was good as it was good enough for 8th, only 0.2s off 2nd place. I don't count Pole as they did a 39.1 using the wall riding technique.

In the race, I wanted to start on the mediums, but ended up on the softs. Luckily, this was to my advantage. On turn 1 I got pushed wide by a "COMING THROUGH" person, and on Turn 4 I could see more battles in front, and another attempt at barging, so I thought to myself "right, I'm going to play that game too" and started being a bit more aggressive, which culminated in getting past the guys in front in couple of laps to get to second, where I then stayed for the rest of the race. Pleased with the result, not pleased with the elbows out way I had to do it.

It happened in my race. You can tell when someone has done it because the driver who does it is 🤬 and you end up going through sector 1 0.7s purple only to be 1s red at the end of it.

Here's a video:

Yea, I don't care what anyone says about this behaviour only one word "Cheating" and all the top times have done it, I tried in a time trial after my first race and it took over a second of my fastest time, there was a few doing it during the race but some got penalties. Done 2 races 1 on main acc and 1 on alt and didn't touch the wall once. Have to say I enjoyed the race overall.

Yea, I don't care what anyone says about this behaviour only one word "Cheating" and all the top times have done it, I tried in a time trial after my first race and it took over a second of my fastest time, there was a few doing it during the race but some got penalties. Done 2 races 1 on main acc and 1 on alt and didn't touch the wall once. Have to say I enjoyed the race overall.

Were you in that race? Your name looks familiar...

Well I decided to go regardless of all the mess with the wall riding. And glad I did!

Thing is; I'm not one for the Nations Cup. The concept doesn't appeal to me that much somehow. But for this one (being Blue Moon I guess) I thought I'd give the TT's a try with the... I don't know... Mazda LM55 just for the laugh of it. To see if I can come close to the friends out here (need more so send me a PSN invite!). Surprisingly I was doing very well in the Mazda, but forgot about competing instead focussing on what is important: Bathurst next week.

Then yesterday I was fed up with work so I sneaked in some more practice runs with the other Gr.'s I have. That was fun! Loved the Peugeot right of the bat. Drove the fastest lap with the McLaren Vision (and got myself killed more than once) and laughed at the speed of both Toyota and Tomahawk.

All that kinda made up my mind I was going to go for it and hope for the best.

So in I go. Choose the Peugeot and I'm off. Imagine my surprise when my son (who was watching) said: "Hey your on pole!" after my first round of qualy" He scarred the crap out of me, so I almost hit another car. But anyway. That pole became a 5th on the grid and I was getting ready for some serious rumbling... Shenanigans that never happened. As it turned out the Peugeot, or the way I take turn 1, or both, were good enough to keep the pack at bay at least until the straights were the Saubers were dominant.

Each time I experienced the same pattern: slow on the straight, then turn 1 and poooof: three tenths closer. Phenomenal. Now if I only had some kind of race craft to exploit that turn 1 advantage, what a difference would that make. (Tips welcome!)

Problems started after my pitstop when I came back on track smack in the middle of heavy traffic. Traffic that was hell bent on fighting and overtaking.

I decided to wait until they had all pitted and bide my time. That was a good idea. The ones that still had to pit were easy passes and others took themselves out one by one.

Last rounds were confusing with P16, P17, P18 and P3(!) all jumbling through one and other while I was trying to figure out which one had the 1,5 sec penalty. Turns out that was P3 and he was un-ghosting in front of me... That was enough to just unsettle my pace and clip the wall so he could "Sauber" through to finish ahead of me.

What a race, what a track, what a show.

Here's a video:

So THAT'S how it's done...I always assumed that the infield and oval wall meeting point would be a sharp corner. I never looked closely though, since I concentrate on just trying to make the apex and avoid the wall in the first place.

This was definitely a race of highs and lows.
Was struggling through turn 4. It just kept understeering and clipping the wall.
Luckily you could get a few qualifying laps in so was able to back off after a couple of runs as to not spoil the driver aheads run. Thankfully my 4th attempt caught slip at the right time before the line and became my quickest lap. Was good enough for 11th on the grid. (And yes one person did run the long boi down in 19th.) I decided on the contra strategy late and slipped the mediums on. Glad I did. Was overtaken into turn 1 as the car squirmed a bit on release. Nothing major but cost me a bit of time. Luckily the guys behind seemed to have a mare of a start and I was 2 to 3 seconds ahead despite my poor start. Though this would be o.k. as I could hang on to those ahead and those behind wouldn't have slip on me. A few people crashed ahead and 1 got a penalty so I slowly made a few positions up. Then turn 4 bit me, just wouldn't turn and bam into the wall. In comes mr wall collision penalty and I'm slapped with 1.5 secs. The group behind had managed to sort themselves out and the field was spread enough for them to catch us up. A few got past me as I was ghosted. Then into turn 1 someone hit me from behind half way round causing me to slam into the jutting out barrier completely stopping me. Great. Got going and then had to serve my penalty. Down to 18th. (Everyone was still in)
Got past a couple of slow drivers at the back. Then started to make positions as people pitted. Came in on lap 15 to take softs to the end. Came out in 16th and a Frenchman in a Toyota came side by side through turn 1. He had the high ground and unlike Anakin I yielded. I made sure I warmed the tyres behind him and got in line to slip him into turn 1. I outbraked him but he used the superior downforce of the LMP1 car to hold it quicker through so I settled in behind. However the Nissan's grunt got me side by side coming out of turn 2 and he forced me to the outside in the kink. We gave each other space and broke for turn 4. Yes we managed side by side there. But the fight was done. It was a straight next and I pulled the lead especially as I had the inside for turn 5. Spent the next few laps overtaking those stretching their medium stint pitting and those now on mediums going slower. I had overtaken a German and then the blue flag notice came up. Obviously I could ignore as I ghost but I was surprised. P1 passed me out of turn 2 and I saw why he had a lead. He didn't slow for turn 4 and wall rode. Now I gave him the benefit of the doubt as there was a bit of lag as the South African in 2nd had 2 bars. At 1 point I saw three cars in a row creating huge sparks out of turn 4 as the lag tried to take the cars through the barrier.
After that I came across another German in 10th. I managed to get him out of turn 2 but unlike the Frenchman before he decided to knock me wide through the kink. This slowed me into turn 4 and he kept the place. Crossing the line the red flash of last lap came up. Right could I take him?
He clipped turn 4 too much and I got past him as he slowed. He did try to swerve but it was too late. So in the end I came 10th up 1 place.
Post race the chat was filled with everyone laying into the Spanish driver in 1st accusing him of cheating. He won by 20 odd seconds. I knew then it wasn't lag. He did cheat. I added my voice to it and laid out how he cheated for those who might not know. One even said they reported him. (Good luck with that.) The Spanish driver didn't even say anything back. I hope they were ashamed and I am glad to see everyone refusing to join in and condemn the behaviour. Highest Nations points of the season so far so happy with how the race finished.
Oh and the Long boi came 19th where he started. ;)

I’m not sold on this wallride thing. I did a handful of laps and while I effectively set a sub 39 time, I only made one attempt that didn’t go without a penalty.

So I’m not saying try it. In fact if you’re in my race, please do. Those 1.5 second penalties are race killers, meaning more spots for me.

A few people in your race were in mine in the 4 o'clock slot - annoyingly I think your race was for more points. Based on what I've seen of your race I think I see the problem...

Short tracks are always chaos in this game, just not enough room/corners to spread the cars out enough. And people have zero patience.

... this just isn't a good track, and its bad points are exacerbated by having the fastest cars in the game race there. The first corner is dreadful, and it's the same on the other infield layout. I'm pretty sure the jolt from the banking to the flat would break a car in half, so it's awful to try and keep the car stable through there. The top section is too narrow and turn 4 is definitively single-file, but people are always going to try and send it. In cars with wild speed differences like Group C cars, this is going to cause accidents.

My advice for anyone still to race is to get what you can and run.

Attempt 2. Finished 3rd(!) for a PB 134 points. Was certainly not expecting this based on the circuit, the car and my previous attempt.
This lobby was much stronger than my first race, consisting of half A's and half B's whereas the first were all B's.
First qualifying lap went really well and the time proved good enough for 4th. Qualifying is usually a sore spot to me so to do well in consecutive races was a surprise. The pole sitter was almost a second quicker than P2 and the chat confirmed we'd a wall grinder on our hands...
Race starts and I cause a bit of a commotion by breaking early at the first turn. It's not long before I repeat the first race and drop down the order, as our resident wall grinder jets off into the sunset. I'm in amongst a pack of 6-7 cars for a while and things are getting spicy so decide to bail on lap 13 to lump on the mediums.
Return towards the rear but put in some laps with clear air and eventually return to 6th after everyone stops.
This is where it gets interesting. Turns out wall grinder's tactic was failing them. They picked up several penalties that saw them drop back towards the rest of the field.
Wall grinder's issue then gets worse as they try their stunt with people breaking in front of them! This allowed me to jump to 4th which soon became 2nd after some late pitters served their time. Eventually a Spaniard was much too quick for me and deservedly passed to finish P2.
As for wall grinder, they were getting penalties every lap, doing the same thing over and over again, wrecking other's races in the process. They would eventually finish 17/18. I couldn't believe it after watching the replay. No surprise they bailed the post race chat pretty hastily.

So it turns out I lied. With all the practice I'd done, I didn't want to let it go to waste so I figured "🤬 it, I'll do the last slot and see if I can get anything out of it". After the misery in the second slot, I was expecting the final timeslot to be a literal meatgrinder but I was wrong.

I was absolutely bricking it going in and seeing the race was worth 195 points for a win, and I had door #20. The highest I've seen before is 180 or so IIRC, so... yeah. I thought I was going to get annihilated in such a strong lobby. Bonus "oh god no" points because the Frenchman that was trying to take me out in my first attempt was in here too.

I qualified P11 which had me thinking the race was going to be a carbon copy of the first, starting in the midfield but this time I started on the Softs and I think that saved my bacon. No incidents this time, just trying to keep it clean and I managed to bring it home in P5 for 163 points which is an upgrade. Holding on during my second stint was rough as I think I had Soft-runners behind me whilst I was on Mediums but thankfully I managed to hold all but one at bay. The one that got past was keeping pace with me on Mediums whilst I had Softs so not surprised that I couldn't keep pace when the tyres swapped.

Last edited:
Well that was a shambles!

Slot 4 EMEA- all B/S

Too conservative in qualifying and end up Q7 but the field is close.

Nailed in turn 4 lap 1, not wallriders I think, just late braking when everyone is in close quarters. Drops me to 13th and 2 sec penalty.
Down to 16th, fight back to 11th as the pack are pretty close and same thing again, someone tries to nudge me across and go around the outside of turn 4. Another 2 secs to me and I'm back to17th.

Clean air for most of the rest of the race and I finish 12th with second fastest lap (set without slipstream).

Was sure I could do better so off we go to-

Final slot EMEA again all B/S

Set a nice first qualy lap (just over 40 which would have been pole in the previous race) and look I'm 1.2 secs off pole!! Turns out we had 4 wallriding cheats in our midst...

I decide (and I'm not proud of it) to set a wallriding qualy lap with a view to doing some damage in turn 1. Immediately go nearly a second quicker and end up Q2.

But I don't quite get close enough to the pole sitter on the first bit of lap 1 and I am determined not to wallride in the race. Of course the 3 :censored:s behind me batter into me at turn 4 as they ride the wall. Spin out and 2 secs penalty for me:banghead:

Down to 10th but have decent pace amongst the honest folk. However a cheat must have been spun out in the lap 1 incident and I get hammered at turn 4 again! Another 2 sec penalty :banghead::banghead:

But then I get to settle into what was now a 23 lap race and I have nice clean racing all the way up to 7th (4th amongst the good guys).

Everyone from P5 down was lapped and when the Russian who was the best cheater (won by 25 seconds!!) lapped me he was slow round the rest of the lap, which was actually really off-putting.

Lots of chat calling out the :censored:s post-race and I think everyone saw what my intentions had been judging by the comments.

66 points is actually my most in Nations so far as I seem to have moved up a split. But the whole thing was hugely frustrating. There's the potential for good racing there but the cheating ruins the enjoyment.

Another couple of events like that and I'm out:irked:

Ok so I feel like a total ASS.

I used the Sauber Mercedes, qualified on 6th. After a couple of laps I was on 1st place, stayed there until lap 15 when I pitted, changed tyres to Mediums (forgot to refuel). Lap 17 I'm on 1st again, 2nd place about 6 seconds behind and I'm increasing the difference every lap. Feeling confident....my first FIA win at last!!

Starting lap 29 I get the dreaded "you have 0.6 laps left of fuel", entered panic mode, started short shifting, throttle control like crazy, 2nd is still about 5 seconds behind. I'm gonna make it. Last turn, good exit, I've done it. Run out of fuel halfway on the last stretch, I think I can still make it!

Guy behind beats me by one second and to rub it in he even asks me "no fuel?" on post-race chat.

Absolutely gutted but this will never ever happen to me again, so I guess that's good.

Last edited:
Slipstream killed a chance at a win. Started 6th with no draft. Good. A top 10 is always good. Race was fun and very aggressive until the pit cycle started. Really did pay for running up close going into 4, as many made sure to hit the wall, but luckily no penalties for hitting them on recovery. Didn’t kill my race pace though as I was able to leapfrog a couple of guys through the pits and found myself in 3rd. A Peugeot in 4th just didn’t have enough steam to challenge and the two leaders hooked up and made a gap so big they could’ve ran side by side that final lap and I’d never catch up.

I’m happy for a podium, but bummed the ending was as boring as it was.

C7CE6CDD-38EA-40F8-8C78-ED8D8F3254C5.jpeg

Started 8th, finished 9th for season's best 110 points. A/S lobby worth 165 points.

Had death wished upon me in post race chat. Watched the replay and I was hit into him going into turn 4 while running 4th and 5th. He had the red mist for the rest of the race, ruined a bunch of people's races.

Gained 150 DR ~34.2K, won't be going again. :indiff:

Last edited:
I’m the idiot that was “wall-riding”, had no intentions of doing this so i had 0 practice, then i saw everyone talking about wall riding, decided to try it myself to see what’s the fuss , didn’t get a single penalty but damage is on , so you literally limping the whole sector 1 until damage “cures” itself. but still the advantage gained will keep you ahead no matter what , to be exact i think you gain like 1.2secs but you lose .5 or more in sector one because of damage,, so you gain almost 7tenth which is. a LOT. i was 2nd and i thought of letting everyone through last lap but for some reason I didn’t, it’s really embarrassing to see we can do this in official FIA series,

Last edited:
What a shame GTS! Penalty system allows anyone to hit you and to be fast in a FIA!!?? race you need to hit a wall. They know we still pay for this game, ps plus, etc. Basically they care about the money, which totally make sense, not about doing good races.

FIA foo bar :confused:

Q5 / P6 in the Jaguar. Two Jaguars in my race among a sea of R92's and Saubers and we finished 6th and 7th. REALLY bumpy first couple of laps including me totally botching turn 4 on lap 2 that dropped me back to 11th, but once things spread out a bit it was a pretty fun race. 65 points is most for me so far for Nations this season, and it was cool getting a good result in a car that wasn't a popular choice :).

Had death wished upon me in post race chat. Watched the replay and I was hit into him going into turn 4 while running 4th and 5th. He had the red mist for the rest of the race, ruined a bunch of people's races.

Wow, hard for me to think of anything more pathetic than to do all that over what's just a video game at the end of the day. For everyone's sake, that person should just quit GT Sport and take up knitting or something. They clearly can't control themselves in anything remotely intense.

Ok so I feel like a total ASS.

I used the Sauber Mercedes, qualified on 6th. After a couple of laps I was on 1st place, stayed there until lap 15 when I pitted, changed tyres to Mediums (forgot to refuel). Lap 17 I'm on 1st again, 2nd place about 6 seconds behind and I'm increasing the difference every lap. Feeling confident....my first FIA win at last!!

Starting lap 29 I get the dreaded "you have 0.6 laps left of fuel", entered panic mode, started short shifting, throttle control like crazy, 2nd is still about 5 seconds behind. I'm gonna make it. Last turn, good exit, I've done it. Run out of fuel halfway on the last stretch, I think I can still make it!

Guy behind beats me by one second and to rub it in he even asks me "no fuel?" on post-race chat.

Absolutely gutted but this will never ever happen to me again, so I guess that's good.
I made it without refueling, using Sauber too, no wall-ridding :confused:

Anyway, had terrible qualifying as usual, I just hate this pathetic 5m window, bring back 10 like it used to be. Tried wall ridding few times but completely missed the angle, getting penalty and even spinning. I was never good with cheating, corner cutting or any of that stuff in racing games. P18 :indiff: . High B/S lobby.

But race was very pleasant surprise because it was complete mayhem going on in front of me. Started on softs. People hitting the barrier T2 (stubbornly not giving an inch and paying the price), hitting the wall T4 and spinning, getting penalties (3s) etc etc. One thing let to another and I was P6, managing to avoid all the trouble bar some guy who was stalling me for a short while on mediums. Managed to overtake him through box and finished P5 very comfortably with 5s cushion behind and P4 nowhere in the sight. Cca 105 points and I was happy to leave it at that (wanted to watch some football qualifiers too last night).

Last edited:
Back