2020 Le Mans 1000km Race - Congratulations to class winners, Pim Sternberg and Jordan Brook!

• Thread starter Harsk100
  • 57 comments
Sorry for double post everyone.

upload_2020-6-16_11-1-42-png.930894

Tommorrow there will be QP1 and QP2 on Le Mans 1000km. Please confirm on the list in which Qualifying Session, you guys will be attending!

ATTENDING AT QP1:
@Harsk100

ATTENDING AT QP2:

ATTENDING AT QP3:
@Harsk100

ATTENDING AT QP4:

@ImMano99 @Thesliders1 @Jim38737 @Kermit_2142 @epic_apri_39 @Toshost

@Timm Sheehan @ss3 If you guys are attending, then please confirm your car choices for Le Mans 1000km Race.

The Organisation is looking forward to see you on the track.
Good luck! :cheers:

I love endurance racing and this sounds like terrific fun, but TLOU2 will consume me from tomorrow.

A 2h window for 1000km? You guys must be seriously quick! :D You are looking at 4h+.

All the best with it. Toyota FTW!
👍

I can make q4 on Saturday 👍
Okay then.

I will be on QP1.
would you mind adding me up on PSN? ImMano99
Yes, I'll start to add drivers on PSN. The drivers who will compete on Le Mans 1000km race are expected to accept my friend request!

I love endurance racing and this sounds like terrific fun, but TLOU2 will consume me from tomorrow.

A 2h window for 1000km? You guys must be seriously quick! :D You are looking at 4h+.

All the best with it. Toyota FTW!
👍
4h? So sorry then. I think that 74 laps would be 4 hours at Le Mans, but might reduce distance if needed.

Thanks! We would like to see 1 more Toyota running on LMP1 though to make the race more interesting! :D

By the way is there a certain number board we need to run? Or can it be a Le Mans number board? Just double checking so that I know my livery complies with the livery regulations

By the way is there a certain number board we need to run? Or can it be a Le Mans number board? Just double checking so that I know my livery complies with the livery regulations
Number board is unresctricted, so it can be any. And yes, Le Mans number board is allowed too.
Please don't forget that GT3 Class decal is required on your Nissan GT-R GT3!

Becoming more complicated if the race lasts 4hrs instead of 2hrs... I'd be well up for it but I can't stay until midnight (French time) considering I have a job on monday morning lol

Becoming more complicated if the race lasts 4hrs instead of 2hrs... I'd be well up for it but I can't stay until midnight (French time) considering I have a job on monday morning lol
So sorry! I calculated wrong.

Anyways, I'm looking forward to see you on the track. Qualifying Session is today!

Sorry guys I’m going to have to pull out of the race. There is confusion with the times I think.

BST (UK now) is UTC+1 which means 19:00 UTC is 20:00 BST.

I cannot race at 19:00 BST, 20:00 was close but 19:00 is too early.

Sorry and thanks for hosting. Hope you have a good race 👍.

Sorry guys I’m going to have to pull out of the race. There is confusion with the times I think.

BST (UK now) is UTC+1 which means 19:00 UTC is 20:00 BST.

I cannot race at 19:00 BST, 20:00 was close but 19:00 is too early.

Sorry and thanks for hosting. Hope you have a good race 👍.
It's a great shame.

But thanks for informing me!

Hello guys.

Unfortunately, due to an unexpected emergency from one of my family members, the race will not be able to go ahead today and has therefore been postponed to next week.

The race is now set to start on 28th June instead of today, meaning, the race has been pushed 1 week forward.

I'm so sorry for inconvenience, but unfortunately, this postponement had to happen.

Looking forward to see you guys on the track for next week! :cheers:

Hello, I'm afraid I'm gonna have to withdraw my entry due to the race clashing with another race I have this Sunday, good luck with the race though.

Hello, I'm afraid I'm gonna have to withdraw my entry due to the race clashing with another race I have this Sunday, good luck with the race though.
It's a great shame to know that you will have to withdraw, but thanks for letting me know.

Your #32 number will not be taken by other driver, since you took part on Qualifying Practice Session.

Cheers and thanks!

Im sorry i couldnt join
The change of weekend wasnt good for me so i couldnt make it this time.
Hope you all had fun
It's a great shame that you were not able to race with us, but there will be plenty of oportunities!

It was a great race, despite of the final part being marred by lots of FCY's. Results will be published soon.

It was a great race despite of the second half being marred by lots of FCY's.

It's a great shame that @ImMano99,@Furi, Fred and Paris were not able to participate.

Here are the Final results of 3rd edition to Le Mans 1000km Race:

There was one incident between @Thesliders1 and Jordan Brook in the final lap. As a result, after speaking with them, the Organisation has decided that this incident was considered "unintentional incident", therefore, no penalty will be applied.

Pim Sternberg has won the Le Mans 1000km Race with @Harsk100 second and @epic_apri_39 third. It was also in the race, that Audi has produced a 1-2 finish.

Thanks for participating on Le Mans 1000km! :cheers:

Back