8/9 August – Fuji Speedway
22/23 August – Suzuka Circuit
12/13 September – Twin Ring Motegi
3/4 October – Fuji Speedway
24/25 October – Suzuka Circuit
7/8 November – Twin Ring Motegi
28/29 November – Fuji Speedway

Last edited:
Is there anyway to watch SuperGT in Europe or outside of Japan?
I know on their youtube channel they have onboards, but I'd like to sit down and watch a broadcast. Are there uploads on youtube akin to the British GT Championship??

I know on their youtube channel they have onboards, but I'd like to sit down and watch a broadcast. Are there uploads on youtube akin to the British GT Championship??
You can watch the races on Motorsport.tv, although the commentary was pretty bad last year. Lets Go Racing on YouTube has some old full races with English commentary.

They also have the full races broken down into 15 minute segments with much better commentary although once you listen to Motorsport.tv you'll realise that isn't hard to top.

They also have the full races broken down into 15 minute segments with much better commentary although once you listen to Motorsport.tv you'll realise that isn't hard to top.

on the official youtube? Why do they break them into 15min sections?

on the official youtube? Why do they break them into 15min sections?
Probably due to whatever agreement they made with Motorsport.tv? Incidentally it was free to watch the SuperGT series last season. I don't know about this season.

Probably due to whatever agreement they made with Motorsport.tv? Incidentally it was free to watch the SuperGT series last season. I don't know about this season.

I did catch a stream but I couldn't find any VoD's. I guess motorsport.tv is a good deal for the year so I'll prob go with that

I did catch a stream but I couldn't find any VoD's. I guess motorsport.tv is a good deal for the year so I'll prob go with that
The first round at Okayama has been put up by the official superGT YouTube channel as a full race with Japanese commentary. That was the round that wasn't shown anywhere in English ahead of the Motorsport.tv deal happening.

Rounds 2 and 3 from the 2019 season have been put up on the official SuperGT YouTube channel in both Japanese and English.

Back