Endurance Racing Discussion Thread - WEC, ELMS etcSports Cars 

• Thread starter Kowhai
  • 825 comments
FIAWEC have put the 2012 Silverstone race on YouTube.

There is a message from them that they will be putting more races online soon.

I've noticed more races being posted from previous seasons. I'm about halfway through the Spa race from 2015. I wonder if they will also be posting LeMans races from previous seasons?

Yay. The Le Mans 24H will be broadcast on Stan. Guess I’ll finally watch a race in its entirety since Christensens final win.

The Le Mans entry list this year may be the least exciting in nearly two decades. I’ll watch it anyway, and you can never rule out LMP2 taking the overall win when the top category is made up of Toyota and underdogs.

I like it, but should have had Another plain alpine white to look at the design. The livery takes away from showing the car.

I like it, but should have had Another plain alpine white to look at the design. The livery takes away from showing the car.

That’s the point, it’s in camouflage at the moment, they just made it bmw coloured. They don’t want others looking at the design ideas yet

Nice to see penalties being issued. Makes me feel better about getting them in GT7 half hour Le Mans race

Watching Eurosport on PC, listening to Radio Le Mans on the PS5 and checking timing on the WEC app.

Two more images. Clear dorsal fin at the back?

HERO2-Cadillac_GTP_CNA_1879a-1.jpg

Cadillac_GTP_0R9A0834a.jpg

That hyperpole was fire!

However, things could have been far better for Glickenhaus, especially in that last sector (trafic, then going wide).
The car still looks very tricky in Porsche curves though.

Maybe they should use the red tarmac from Paul Ricard outside the white lines. The red stuff that totally destroy the tyres. We wouldn't lose so many fast laps then.

A little surprised that doesn't happen more often. There are always a handful of guys at LeMans that really make you question their capacity to drive in such an event.

A new BoP for Alpine and Ferrari after the Hyperpole.

• Ferrari gains 0.02 boost between 4000 & 7100 rpm in Pro, 0.01 in Am.
  • Alpine loses 32MJ, that's HUGE! (They had received a 11MJ boost for the Hyperpole).

A new BoP for Alpine and Ferrari after the Hyperpole.

• Ferrari gains 0.02 boost between 4000 & 7100 rpm in Pro, 0.01 in Am.
  • Alpine loses 32MJ, that's HUGE! (They had received a 11MJ boost for the Hyperpole).
Ouch! That's not fair on Alpine.

Gutted to find out that Eurosport has been chopped from my TV service...

Angry Ariana Grande GIF by NETFLIX

... and the server on the FIAWEC website is down...

Last edited:
Back