2024 Formula 1 Constructors threadFormula 1 

• Thread starter Jimlaad43
  • 793 comments
Especially as we're likely to get another blue car on the grid in Alpine, Mercedes are staying with the black, Aston Martin is likely to be a dark green AND this is the same blue as Red Bull...

I get that they might be trying to avoid clashing with Williams again, but don't make it look like more other cars on the grid.
Then they can fool people into thinking they might win another race?

Not working at all for me.

Someone reversed the colors and I think it looks 100% better.
70t8rhk95fi61.png

This design with black instead of blue would be one of the best looking F1 cars on the grid.

Last edited:
Too bad the little "Alfa grill" is less triangular now, but at least the nose itself is a lot prettier. A beautiful car overall. The livery looks great too, not necessarily an improvement over last year's but not worse either.

I don't like the Alfa Romeo livery. It ought to be mostly red with white instead of mostly white with red. It does have potential to look good in motion though.

There's some great news in that image though: no Rich Energy. In fact there's already an energy drink sponsor on there.

Eighty One? Never heard of it, but perhaps I should try it.

After a quick googling here's a mad theory to suit the Rich Energy stor(e)y... Pit Heeb is the friend of Storey and he's going to suddenly switch his logo to the Rich Energy stag. Or something. Eighty One and Rich Energy seem to have the same kind of profile, with the exception that Eighty One seems to be available for actual sale in real places. Eighty One are based in Silverstone and therefore in Storey's orbit so maybe some crossover there?

The liveries we've seen so far are very good IMO. Might be the best looking grid for a while.

Last edited:
Red Bull put no effort into their launches cause the car is exactly the same every year.

Red Bull put no effort into their launches cause the car is exactly the same every year.
I wonder if people would actually notice if they just strapped a halo on a 2014 car :lol:

(To be clear: I know they're actually quite different)

Last edited:
Interesting slip from Mika Salo if true, in the context of him looking forward to Alfa Romeo's 2022 season he claims in a Twitching that part of Ferrari's penalty was that their engines had to use less fuel during 2021.

I'll give you all the Reddit link because I don't understand Twitching.

Kind of not worth posting as I have absolutely no proof, but funny nonetheless. I think the Motorsport.com Instagram page leaked the Aston Martin F1 livery a few minutes back, but not knowing the launch date, I didn’t think to screenshot it. I started getting suspicious when I couldn’t find any more pictures elsewhere.

What I can say is that the car was a single shade of green from front to back, with pink accenting on the sidepod. Nothing too flashy but looked great.

Last edited:
And Nyck de Vries promoted to reserve driver for Mercedes team. Oooh I'd love to see Nyck and Max battle for a podium.

Last edited:
Back