2024 Formula 1 Constructors threadFormula 1 

• Thread starter Jimlaad43
  • 793 comments
Each livery revealed since the Alpha Tauri is making the Alpha Tauri look really, really bad.

The Alpine is gorgeous, played it down the middle and struck it well, really nice looking car. I prefer last year's Mercedes but that's a decent livery too if a little disconnected/lacking continuity for my tastes.

I much preferred the W11's livery, the Petronas green and Eneos red are slightly too present for my liking this year.

I much preferred the W11's livery, the Petronas green and Eneos red are slightly too present for my liking this year.
It needs the Petronas or the Ineos, not both. Petronas Green works with the black and silver, which is why last year's car was so good.

The Alpine looks great! Look forward to seeing it in action. Enstone returning to blue for the first time in 15 years.

Credit to u/DoblerRadar on Reddit, a run down of the current liveries unveiled so far.
U50wokl0rok61.jpg

Gotta agree with @MaxAttack , the Alpha Tauri is really lacking compared to the rest. The Alpine is gorgeous, imo. Would prefer Mercedes have kept all of those "AMG" back to the famous three-pointed star.

The red MAPFRE bit around the cockpit looks out of place on the Alpine, but the shade of blue itself is gorgeous. Really looking forward to the Aston, hopefully BWT's pink is rather subdued if the car indeed is going to be green.

That car looks fantastic! I am looking forward to this year only because I’m a Hamilton fan and want to see him take the outright lead in the legendary drivers class. But, the sport needs quickly to get back to era when we had, I think, 10 different winners from the opening 10 races, one of Seb’s earlier championships I think

The red MAPFRE bit around the cockpit looks out of place on the Alpine, but the shade of blue itself is gorgeous.
Totally agree with this sentiment, I also find the rear red/lighter shade of red and white at the rear a little jumbled. Still I think it's the nicest of the bunch so far, Mercedes was nicer last year IMO.

Seems like they just changed the planned luminous green strips for pink ones once BWT were back on board. Subtle enough to look OK I think.

Looks inoffensive enough. Aston green and BWT pink wasn't working well in my opinion but if it's just down to some accentuated stripes, it should look okay. Need a side on view to be sure.

Looks inoffensive enough. Aston green and BWT pink wasn't working well in my opinion but if it's just down to some accentuated stripes, it should look okay. Need a side on view to be sure.

Okay, it's fine.

Not going to lie, that looks sleek with the DBR9-style green. The stripe treatment kind of reminds me of what I did with the 'DBR9 Remix' livery I created in GT Sport a while back:

Gran Turismo™SPORT_20190520130412.png

It'd definitely be even better if the strip was the AM luminous green but bearing in mind we initially thought BWT would remain as main sponsors and we'd have a pink/green monstrosity, this is a nice result, even if it is just basically a solid green car with one small accent.

EDIT: Unsurprisingly someone on Reddit already did an edit

mzqj44gy0uk61.jpg

Last edited:
Vettel's gonna have the nicest looking spins of his career. :lol:

Last edited:
And here I was worried it'd be a vomit-inducing mix of dark green, lime green, pink and blue...

Damn I thought the Alpine would be hard to beat, this grid is going to be gorgeous to look at.

So far I'm just happy we have generally distinguishable cars, unlike some other years and many other motorsport series (lookin' at you generic LMP2 cars which almost all include red/white/blue), etc. Nice to see green back.

Back