2021 International GT Championship - Harsk100 is the Champion.

• Thread starter Harsk100
  • 118 comments
Portugal
South
HarskGaming96
20210213214023.jpg

Hello Everyone! Welcome to the first edition of International GT Championship.
The idea of hosting a GT Series was when I have competed in several endurance races and after hosting a Le Mans 1000km Race last year, I always looked forward to host a GT Championship.

The GT Championship will consist into a multiclass races between the GT3 and the GT4 cars.

Seeing my first time that I'm hosting a GT Championship, we're looking forward to see you on the track for the first season ever of International GT Championship!

1.1- The Sporting regulations are written to guarantee clean and fair play during the championship season.

1.2- In every round, the Sporting Regulations will be on effect.

1.3- Making insults, racism and accusing towards participants or organisers is extremly prohibited and there will be severe consequences if these of the breaches happen.

1.4- The Sporting Regulations document are not definitive, therefore, they are sujected to the change at any time, for any reason.

2.1.1- The championship will be contested with 12 rounds with durations from 60 minutes to 150 minutes.

2.1.2- At least one pit Stop is mandatory for the race, thus changing tire compound.

2.1.3- The Qualifying Session will be starting at 20:30 UK, with the race being started at 21:30 UK.

2.2.1- Each qualifying session will be held during the race and last 30 minutes.

2.2.2- The qualifying format will be done in Free Run and the drivers are expected to set the fastest lap times for a race.

2.2.3- Once the qualifying sessions end, the Event Promotors will be noting the lap times. Only the fastest lap session will be counted for the Overall Qualifying.

2.2.4- The Organisation has the right to disallow a lap time if a driver is found to breach the regulations, at any time for any reason!

2.2.5- If there are more than 16 drivers, a Pre-Qualifying Session will be done. Pre-Qualifying is a session that 17 or more drivers will attempt to the qualify for the full race. Only 16 drivers will be allowed to qualify, meaning, 8 drivers from GT3 and 8 drivers from GT4.

2.2.6- During the Race Week, each Pre-Qualifying will be held during the week, from Monday to Friday.

2.2.7- A driver, who wants to take part in a Pre-Qualifying lobby, must find a day and time which is suitable.

2.2.8- The Pre-Qualifying sessions will end 2 hours before the race.

2.3.1- As soon the drivers join the lobby, they will be called to do the Grid Formation.

2.3.2- Once the drivers are Lined Up for the Grid, the race will be started in a countdown.

2.3.3- The Grid will have a False Start Check.

2.3.4- The drivers who were disconnected and absent during the Qualifying Sessions will start at back of the grid.

2.3.5- The race will be in Pace Lap, all the cars must go up to 100 km/h (62 mph) and have 1 second gap between each other.

2.3.6- Before the final corner, the drivers will make a double file start.

2.4.1- The Green Flag will be shown in the straight Line (Start/Finish) line. As soon the Green Flag is shown, the drivers are allowed to accelerate.

2.4.2- As soon a driver crashes during the race, the Yellow Flag will be shown and the leader must slow down, so the cars will be bunched up. The Yellow Flag is only valid when a car crashes and it comes to the full Pit-Stop.

2.4.3- During the Yellow Flag, no overtaking is allowed. Doing so may result a 30-second penalty, depending of the severity. (This does apply when go to pits too!)

2.4.4- The race restart of Yellow Flag will be in single file. As soon the Green Flag is shown, the race is restarted.

2.4.5- If the race has a problem, for some reason, the race may be red flagged or suspended.

2.4.6- So, for anyone who doesn't finish on the lead lap. When the timer in the bottom right to finish the race comes out, the racers will cross the line and assume it as the chequered flag and do the cool down lap on their own terms instead of the game doing it for them.

2.4.7- Calling a FCY will only be valid if only 2 or more cars lose control and crash each other. If only 1 car crashes and if a FCY is called, it will be considered as a "Inappropriate FCY Call" and will also result in a penalty, depending of the severity.

2.4.8- During the FCY period, all drivers must go up to 100 km/h (62 mph) and keep 1 second gap between each other.

2.4.9- There will be a minimum of 2 recovering laps, if a lapped driver is lapped by other drivers.

2.4.10- The drivers involved in a crash/incident, who sustain damages must call out the FCY in-game chat and they must be stationary. Failure to do that will be considered as a breach of Full Course Yellow procedure and will result a penalty.

2.4.11- During the FCY period, the pits will be closed until the field is neutralised. When the Organisation declares that the pits will be open, the damaged cars must drive safely to the pits for repairs.

3.1.1- The selected tracks for the championship are the World tracks which are raced in real life.

3.1.2- The weather and water at the track will be based in the real day's weather for each session.

3.1.3- All drivers must keep two wheels on the track at all times! Curbs and white lines are the limit!

3.1.4- All drivers must keep all four wheels on the pit lines while entering and exiting the pits. Touching or crossing the pit lines will result a 10 second penalty, depending of the severity.

4.1- The Points System in International GT Championship will be as it follows:
upload_2021-2-13_22-12-22.png

4.2- Drivers who retire from the race will not score points.

4.3- If you quit from the rally round without telling us the reason, it will be considered as “Rage Quit” and you will not get any points.

4.4- There will be bonus points for finishing Top-5 on Pre-Qualifying, Qualifying and for having the fastest lap of the race.

4.5- There will be a Countries, Teams and a Manufacturer's championship, however, to prevent the disvantage from a manufacturer/country, only the highest finishing driver will be eligible to score points for Manufacturer, Team and Country Championship Standings.

5.1- The driver with the most points for the season will be crowned [2021 INTERNATIONAL GT CHAMPIONSHIP DRIVER/MANUFACTURER/TEAM/COUNTRY].

5.2- If two or more drivers finish the season with the same number of the points, the champion and runner-up will be decided on the following criteria:

5.2.1- The number of wins;
5.2.2- The number of podiums;
5.2.3- The number of retirements and/or disqualifications;
5.2.4- The number of attended rounds;
5.2.5- The average finishing position.

5.3- If the two drivers meet up with the same criteria, the Series Organisers may have to do an extra round to decide the champion.

5.4- If the two drivers have finished the championship with the same number of points and if they are on the same teams, they will be crowned as champions.

6.1.1- The cars which are in Car Homologation section have been tested and confirmed that they are equal.

6.1.2- All Driving Assists will be off except Traction Control, ABS and Driving Line.

6.1.3- Please adhere to the right specs of your car. If you race with the wrong specs, you will be disqualified.

6.1.4- The cars will be using the BoP in-game provided by Gran Turismo.

7.1.1- The drivers, who do the incidents and if they are penalized, will be considered to breaching the Sporting Regulations. Note that the organisers do reserve the right to penalize or sancionate any driver, at any time and for any reason!

7.1.2- If you feel agravated by a inappropriate incident during the race, please send me a message by PSN Message, GTP Inbox or Facebook Conversation facilities. Please don't comment a incident during the thread!

8.1.3- Cutting a corner or Exceeding track limits will result in a 5-second penalty, depending of the severity.

7.1.4- Ghosting a car by pressing "Start" to avoid getting damage is strictly prohibited and it will result a 30 second penalty.

7.1.5- You can switch line only once and then return to your previous racing line. Making Zig-Zag to not let a driver overtake is forbidden!

7.1.6- Pushing or Ramming a driver off-track will result a 15 second penalty, depending of their severity.

7.1.7- A little bump is admitted. But divebombing to force your way into a driver is not admitted and will penalize you 10 seconds, depending of their severity.

7.1.8- A driver may be excluded from the Race Results if he accumulates excessive penalty.

7.1.9- At least 1 pit stop is required, plus changing tire compound. Failure to do that will award you with a 30 second penalty to the total lap time.

8.1- In order to take part of event, the driver needs to fill the following registrations. Here's my registration for example:
Name: Pedro Harsk
PSN: HarskGaming96
Class: GT3
Car: Lexus RC F GT3 (Emil Racing Frey) '17
Team: HRSC Racing
Number: #18

8.2- You're allowed to change racing number prior to your first race, but after you have completed the first race, you are not allowed to change racing number. This rule is in place to prevent confusion!

8.4- You can drive only 1 car per race, but you are allowed to change car during the season.

8.5- The Organisation does reserve the right to allow or exclude a driver at any time for any reason!

9.1- Lobby will be set to private.

9.2- Car Category will be restricted to "Gr. 1" and "Gr. 3".

9.3- All driving Assists will be turned off except "Driving Line", "Traction Control" and "ABS".

9.4- Lobby will be set to "Practice/Qualify/Race".

9.5- Tyre Wear and Fuel Consomption will be set to 1x for both Qualifying Practice, Qualifying, Pre-Qualify and Race Sessions.

9.6- Mechanical Damage will be set to full.

9.7- Grip on the Edge Reduction and Splitstream will be set to real, while Boost will be disabled.

10.1- Liveries can be done, as long as it doesn't breach the Community Guidelines.

10.2- All GT3 cars must have "GT3" decal, while GT4 cars must have "GT4" decal. Failure to do so will result an automatic exclusion from the race.

10.3- No Tobacco and no Alcohol advertising will be allowed for International GT Championship. Anyone being caught with it will be penalized. (Sadly it is necessary as it considered inappropriate by Polyphony Digital).

10.4- There are no Number Font Type restrictions for the liveries, as long as the car liveries meet the requirements.

Last edited:
So if I read the calendar and the proposed event start times correctly, these races would be held on a Saturday evening in Europe?

If so, I might be able to make most of the events depending on real world racing for me down in Australia.

So if I read the calendar and the proposed event start times correctly, these races would be held on a Saturday evening in Europe?

If so, I might be able to make most of the events depending on real world racing for me down in Australia.
Yes, the races will be held on a Saturday Evening in Europe. 👍

The Organisation is looking forward to see you on the track!

Last edited:
Name: Matthew Reid
PSN: Raptor_Race_13
Car: Mercedes-Benz AMG GT3 '16
Team: Raptor Race Engineering with Racing Miku
Number: #4

This sounds interesting, but I think it will end up running during FIA rounds for NA.
Thanks! At what time do the FIA Rounds for North America run?
I'm trying to make the time suitable for everyone.

Last edited:
Sorry for 3rd post in a row!

So far, IGTC has now 3 drivers signed: One driver in GT4 class and Two drivers signed in GT3 Class. The first driver to sign in GT4 class is Jordan Brook, who is also competing on International Rally Championship. He will drive on Ford Mustang Gr. 4 and will use the racing number #66 for 2021 IGTC season.

The Organisation is looking forward to see you on the track! :cheers:

Name: Seth Logan
PSN: Seth_Logan2
Class:
GT4
Car: Jaguar F-type
Team: Logan Racing by default
Number:

Do I have to add the name of my team and car number to my livery? I am not sure how to do that. Any pointers to youtube guides are welcome!

Also: can I skip rounds if I notify in advance?

Sorry for all the questions. This is my first league racing event.

Name: Seth Logan
PSN: Seth_Logan2
Class:
GT4
Car: Jaguar F-type
Team: Logan Racing by default
Number:

Do I have to add the name of my team and car number to my livery? I am not sure how to do that. Any pointers to youtube guides are welcome!

Also: can I skip rounds if I notify in advance?

Sorry for all the questions. This is my first league racing event.
Welcome onboard! 👍
Name of your team isn't necessary, but the racing number (#) on your car livery is mandatory. If for some reason you cannot attend a certain round, please let me know.
Round #1 is scheduled to start this saturday (March 6th).

Name: Guenter Klinkenberg
PSN: |--Hennes--|
Car: BMW M6 GT3 ´16 Walkenhorst
Team:
Number:
Welcome onboard! 👍

@Harsk100 hey mate, just a heads up. I'll have to miss the season opener. Have a work assignment that requires me to travel out of town that morning (my time).
No problem! Thanks for letting me know.

The Organisation hopes to see you on the track for Round #2! :cheers:

Me too. Was looking forward to running the Merc at Interlagos, however a job assignment at Mount Panorama doesn't come up very often.
No problem! Enjoy your stage at Mount Panorama. :)

There are 12 rounds, so you can still take part on Fuji Speedway. Good luck on Mount Panorama! :cheers:

Thanks. Only driving a TV Camera for the Hill Climb event. But it's a lot of fun being out there.

Also whilst I'm not able to make Round 1. I can unveil the car I'll be racing this season.

View attachment 994807
Nice livery! The only thing missing is the GT3 class decal. :sly:

The livery for my car will be unveiled soon.

Last edited:
I can make a livery for your car, if necessary. 👍

I have liveries that look absolutaly smashing but I am also unable to add the door and GR4 decals.
I already tried to make one that has just the 205 but that is boring...

So.. if you could add door and what not to this car :rolleyes::embarrassed:;)...

7566711560680276480_23.jpg

That would be nice.

I do plan to make myself better at making these as I do not like this color combo so much as the one on my Mazda:

5188147954615059465_23.jpg

But I need more time then I have.

As I side note: how will we distinguish Gr3 from Gr4 on track? Yellow vs White lights (on) and/or a white/black band across the windscreen?

Cheers,

Seth

I have liveries that look absolutaly smashing but I am also unable to add the door and GR4 decals.
I already tried to make one that has just the 205 but that is boring...

So.. if you could add door and what not to this car :rolleyes::embarrassed:;)...

7566711560680276480_23.jpg

That would be nice.

I do plan to make myself better at making these as I do not like this color combo so much as the one on my Mazda:

5188147954615059465_23.jpg

But I need more time then I have.

As I side note: how will we distinguish Gr3 from Gr4 on track? Yellow vs White lights (on) and/or a white/black band across the windscreen?

Cheers,

Seth
Gr. 3 cars are GT3 cars, while Gr. 4 cars are GT4 cars.

You can do the livery on Jaguar F-Type Gr. 4 similar to what you did for your Mazda.

Back