2021 International GT Championship - Harsk100 is the Champion.

• Thread starter Harsk100
  • 118 comments
My livery wil look like this. I have to do some revision, but it’s almost finished.

upload_2021-3-2_19-52-26.jpeg

Last edited:
Sorry for double post, everyone!

Today, I will open a practice lobby for Interlagos race at Interlagos at this afternoon. The practice lobby is to prepare for the race, which will happen in this saturday.

Cheers! :cheers:

Here is the final version of my livery:

5332359815553353225_23.jpg
Great livery! :cheers:

Practice lobby is open by the way! It is recommended to add HarskGaming96 on PSN to join the lobby.👍

PS: Lobby closed, no one joined.

Last edited:
That's a shame. I was giving the championship some serious consideration, but really can't do late Saturday evening.
It's a great shame that you won't be able to participate in the championship.
The Organisation hopes to see you on the track one day!

Here it is, guys!

Tommorrow, IGTC will start with Round #1. The track is Autódromo de Interlagos and the race will be 1 hour long. Here's the itinerary of the race:

20:00 UK - Lobby Opens
20:30 UK - 10 Minute Qualifying
21:30 UK - Race Starts

The race should end approximately at 22:30 UK.

Let's confirm the attendance list!

ATTENDING:
@Harsk100

NOT ATTENDING:
@Raptor013

UNCONFIRMED:

@Seth_Logan @Aachenboy

Please copy the attendance list and confirm.

Please beaware that this is my first time ever that I'm hosting a GT series, so it will be sujected to the changes at anytime, so I can make it suitable and fair to everyone. 👍

And also, I'm very proud to announce that the car I will be racing is the Lexus RC F GT3!
20210305220221.jpg
20210305220227.jpg

The Organisation is looking forward to see you on the track for tommorrow.

Good luck! :cheers:

It was a great race on Round #1!
I must say that the race was great despite of not so many people joining, but not too bad for the first GT race hosted by me.
The race was won by me ahead of Hennes and Seth, who won the GT4 class. Visual Mars also had competed, but did not finish the race, retiring at Lap 12. Here are the results:

Qualifying:

Race:

With this, the championship standings are as it follows:
upload_2021-3-7_0-22-20.png

upload_2021-3-7_0-22-32.png
upload_2021-3-7_0-22-43.png

Here it is the picture of the start of IGTC's first ever race!
20210306232353.jpg

I believe that we will have more people joining on the upcoming rounds. Thanks for participating on Round 1 and the next round will be Fuji International Speedway. The race will be 1 hour long and will be on 27th March.

See you guys for Round #2! :cheers:

Hello everyone!

Round #2 will go ahead on 27th March with Fuji Speedway GT, a 1 hour endurance race.

I have a purpose to do: When the race countdown goes to "3, 2, 1, START", all drivers cars will be parked on the grid for 1 minute of silence in memory of Sabine Schmitz.
As soon 1 minute of silence has been concluded, all drivers will go for a pace lap with the speed of 100 km/h (62 mph). As soon all drivers have crossed the finish line, the pace lap is concluded and the race is ready to go!

This purpose is intended for Round #2 Fuji only. The reason why of purpose is to pay tribute to Sabine Schmitz, which is the "Queen of Nurburgring" and also, she became the first female driver on winning the Nurburgring 24 hour race in 1998.

And also, the race is set to start at 21:30 UK, but it might start 30 minutes earlier, if necessary, like Interlagos.

If you have any question or any doubt, please do not hesitate to ask. :cheers:

I'll be in Goulburn this weekend for a Saturday night (my time) live stream from the speedway. However have booked accommodation for the night, so will race at the hotel before I leave to head home.

Looking forward to a leisurely hour long sprint in the Merc.

Hello everyone!

Round #2 will go ahead on 27th March with Fuji Speedway GT, a 1 hour endurance race.

I have a purpose to do: When the race countdown goes to "3, 2, 1, START", all drivers cars will be parked on the grid for 1 minute of silence in memory of Sabine Schmitz.
As soon 1 minute of silence has been concluded, all drivers will go for a pace lap with the speed of 100 km/h (62 mph). As soon all drivers have crossed the finish line, the pace lap is concluded and the race is ready to go!

This purpose is intended for Round #2 Fuji only. The reason why of purpose is to pay tribute to Sabine Schmitz, which is the "Queen of Nurburgring" and also, she became the first female driver on winning the Nurburgring 24 hour race in 1998.

And also, the race is set to start at 21:30 UK, but it might start 30 minutes earlier, if necessary, like Interlagos.

If you have any question or any doubt, please do not hesitate to ask. :cheers:

Good idea

I'll be in Goulburn this weekend for a Saturday night (my time) live stream from the speedway. However have booked accommodation for the night, so will race at the hotel before I leave to head home.

Looking forward to a leisurely hour long sprint in the Merc.
The Organisation is also looking forward to see your Mercedes running on the track! :cheers:

Good idea
Thanks Seth.

Okay, so my plans got changed this week, thanks entirely to most of the state i live in coping over 400mm of rain over a 5 day period.

This means that my work assignment out of town has been canceled (it's not safe to race speedway on a waterlogged track), so I'll still be able to race at Fuji with you guys. But I'll get to do so from the comfort of my home, which will be a first given I haven't done any races longer than 40 minutes since upgrading to my simulator.

Okay, so my plans got changed this week, thanks entirely to most of the state i live in coping over 400mm of rain over a 5 day period.

This means that my work assignment out of town has been canceled (it's not safe to race speedway on a waterlogged track), so I'll still be able to race at Fuji with you guys. But I'll get to do so from the comfort of my home, which will be a first given I haven't done any races longer than 40 minutes since upgrading to my simulator.
It's sad to hear that Australia is having a heavy rain, I saw it on the news.

But despite of this, it will still be great to have you on the track for this weekend. :cheers:

Hello there everyone!

Tommorrow, IGTC will start with Round #2. The track is Fuji Speedway and the race will be 1 hour long. Here's the itinerary of the race:

20:00 UK - Lobby Opens
20:30 UK - 10 Minute Qualifying
21:30 UK - Race Starts

The race should end approximately at 22:30 UK.

And also, when the race countdown goes to "3, 2, 1, START", all drivers cars will be parked on the grid for 1 minute of silence in memory of Sabine Schmitz.

The race is intended to start at 21:30 UK, but might start 30 minutes earlier if necessary.

ATTENDING:
@Harsk100
@Raptor013

NOT ATTENDING:

UNCONFIRMED:

@Seth_Logan @Aachenboy

Please copy the attendance list and confirm. 👍

That was great race, despite of only 2 drivers having raced.

It's a shame that @Seth_Logan @Aachenboy could not attend the race. Here are the results and the standings after Round #2, as they follows:

upload_2021-3-28_13-13-40.png

There were no class GT4 drivers competing this round, so the GT4 Championship standings remain the same.

Next round will be in Circuit of Spa Francorchamps, which will be a 90 minute race. The race is scheduled to 24th April.

See you at Round #3! :cheers:

Round #3 from Spa Francorchamps will go ahead tommorrow. However, unlike the previous two races, the Spa Race will be lasting 90 minutes instead of 60 minutes.

ATTENDING:
@Harsk100

NOT ATTENDING:

UNCONFIRMED:

@Seth_Logan @Aachenboy @Raptor013

Please copy the attendance list and confirm. 👍

The Organisation is looking forward to see you on the track tommorrow! :cheers:

Back