2021 International GT Championship - Harsk100 is the Champion.

• Thread starter Harsk100
  • 118 comments
Round #3 from Spa Francorchamps will go ahead tommorrow. However, unlike the previous two races, the Spa Race will be lasting 90 minutes instead of 60 minutes.

Let's confirm the attendance list!

ATTENDING:
@Harsk100

NOT ATTENDING:

UNCONFIRMED:

@Seth_Logan @Aachenboy @Raptor013

Please copy the attendance list and confirm. 👍

The Organisation is looking forward to see you on the track tommorrow! :cheers:

What time do you plan to start the race?

Round #3 results are now live!

Here are the standings after Round #3:

upload_2021-4-25_23-34-38.png

upload_2021-4-25_23-34-48.png
upload_2021-4-25_23-34-56.png

Next round is a 150-minute race at Nurburgring 24h.

See you on Round #4! :cheers:

It was a good race. Only really challenged in the opening lap as I don't seem to have the pace to match the Lexus at this stage.

Well done also to @Seth_Logan for how he dealt with the faster cars during the race.
Thanks!

Round #4 from International GT Championship has been postponed and pushed two weeks forward. That means that the Nurburgring 2.4 Hour Race will go ahead on 29th May instead of originally planned date (15th May).

And also, I'm planning to do a support race for Nurburgring 2.4 Hour race, the Nurburgring 1000km race. The Nurburgring 1000km will be contested with GT3, GT4 and N300 cars and the race will be set to 25 laps, plus the pace lap.

See you guys on Round #4! :cheers:

Tommorrow will see the race going ahead, the Nurburgring 2.4 Hour Race, which will be a 150-minute race.

Nurburgring 1000km Race has been postponed to next month.

See you on Round #4! :cheers:

Sorry for not being there today. Woke up and felt like crap so went back to bed (wasn't going to try to race through whatever was affecting me this morning.)

As for possibly shortening the race. Perhaps a 1 hour would be better for most.

Last edited:
Sorry for not being there today. Woke up and felt like crap so went back to bed (wasn't going to try to race through whatever was affecting me this morning.)

As for possibly shortening the race. Perhaps a 1 hour would be better for most.
I also thought the same way. I'm thinking to shorten the race between 1 hour or a 90-minute race.

Hello everyone!

I'm here to announce that the Nurburgring 2.4 Hour race has been cancelled and replaced by a 1-hour race instead. That 1-hour race will be happening on Nurburgring 24h layout and will be in 19th June.

Nurburgring 1000km will also go ahead, with the race being on the same day, at Nurburgring GP/F Course. Thread about it will be posted soon...

See you at ROund #4! :cheers:

Hello everyone.

Unfortunately, Nurburgring 1000km would be equal to 6 hours around Nurburgring GP/F track, so it was shortened to 46 laps. It is also renamed as Nurburgring 250km, which will be run before Nurburgring IGTC Round #4.

The cars will be the GT3, GT4 and N300 Cars. Tuning is allowed, as long as the requirements are met.
20210607191021.jpg

Le Mans 1000km will still go ahead regardless and Le Mans 500km will also go ahead.

Le Mans 500km will be having a support race, which will be contested between Group C and GT1 cars. The race between Group C and GT1 cars will be a 250km race and will be 9 laps long.

20210607191027.jpg

The Organisation is looking forward to see you on the track! :cheers:

Round #4 of IGTC will go ahead tommorrow, but before that, there will be a support race, which will be a 46-lap Nurburgring GP/F Race.

@Seth_Logan @Raptor013

The Organisation is looking forward to see you on the track tommorrow! :cheers:

Won't be able to make the support race.

However will be there for Round 4.
Great to hear.

Sorry mate, already made other plans for tonight.

Cheers, Seth
It's a great shame that you won't be able to make it, Seth.

By the way, Lobby is open. Nurburgring 250km has been postponed to 10th July due to an electric shortage.

Round #4 of IGTC, Le Mans 250km, Le Mans 500km and Le Mans 1000km races will still go ahead on planned dates.

Nurburgring Race is finished, it was a great race.

Here are the Championship standings, as it follows:

upload_2021-6-20_0-58-34.png

Next Round is the Le Mans 500km, which will be in 26th June, one day before of Le Mans 1000km.
It will be 19 laps, plus the pace lap.

To prevent the schedule from being overloaded, the Round #6 from Catalunya has been pushed two weeks forward. That means that the Catalunya Race will go ahead on 24th July instead of originally planned 3rd July.

See you on Round #5! :cheers:

Round #5 will be going ahead today with the Le Mans 500km. Unlike previous 4 races, the race will be a lapping race, instead of an endurance race. The track is Le Mans with Chicanes and it will be 19 laps long, plus a pace lap. However, if the track is considered too long, we will be using the Standing Start instead.

In meanwhile, I invite @Raptor013 and @Seth_Logan to take part on tommorrow's Le Mans 1000km Race.

The Organisation is looking forward to see you on the track today!

Round #5 will be going ahead today with the Le Mans 500km. Unlike previous 4 races, the race will be a lapping race, instead of an endurance race. The track is Le Mans with Chicanes and it will be 19 laps long, plus a pace lap. However, if the track is considered too long, we will be using the Standing Start instead.

In meanwhile, I invite @Raptor013 and @Seth_Logan to take part on tommorrow's Le Mans 1000km Race.

The Organisation is looking forward to see you on the track today!

Hi Harsk, I believe I already cancelled for this race, being to long for me physically atm. For the same reason I won't partake in a 1000km version.

Cheers,

Seth

Looking forward to LeMans. Another chance to stretch the Merc's legs. I do feel that at 13kms in length a pace lap might be a bit too much however.

Hi Harsk, I believe I already cancelled for this race, being to long for me physically atm. For the same reason I won't partake in a 1000km version.

Cheers,

Seth
It's a great shame, Seth.
I hope to see you on next round at Catalunya!

Looking forward to LeMans. Another chance to stretch the Merc's legs. I do feel that at 13kms in length a pace lap might be a bit too much however.
If the track is considered to be too long, then today's race will be going on Standing start, without pace Lap. The tommorrow's race from Le Mans 1000km Race will have a Pace Lap.

Unfortunately, for the second week in a row, no one joined the lobby.
The race might be postponed again, but there is also a chance that the race might end on being cancelled.

But if the situation continues, the season might be ended earlier than I had expected and cancel the rest of the season, but I hope that I can finish the season.

Round #5 from Le Mans 500km will be going ahead this saturday, 19 laps long. We will be doing standing start, like it was with 1 Hour Race of Nurburgring.

@Raptor013 I hope that you will be able to race this saturday!

See you guys for Round #5! :cheers:

Round #5 from Le Mans 500km will be going ahead tommorrow, 19 laps long. We will be doing standing start, like it was with 1 Hour Race of Nurburgring.

@Raptor013 I hope that you will be able to attend tommorrow's race.

See you guys for Round #5! :cheers:

Latest Posts

Back