2021 International GT Championship - Harsk100 is the Champion.

• Thread starter Harsk100
  • 118 comments
Here are the Round #5 results, everyone.

There was Lamborghini's first appearance in IGTC, despite of not finishing the race.

1625965379291.png
1625965360892.png

@Harsk100 leads the championship ahead of @Raptor013 and @Seth_Logan.

Next Round is a 1 hour race from Catalunya, which will see the Pace Lap returning after a 2-race absence (the two previous races had standing starts instead of pace laps due to the fact the tracks being long) and will be on 24th July.

See you in Round #6! :cheers:

Hi Harsk, I'm sorry, I simply forgot.

I need to inform you I'm pulling out of further races. Can't find the motivation to drive as the only Gr4 driver.

Succes with remainder of the season.

Cheers,

Seth

Hi Harsk, I'm sorry, I simply forgot.

I need to inform you I'm pulling out of further races. Can't find the motivation to drive as the only Gr4 driver.

Succes with remainder of the season.

Cheers,

Seth
It's sad to hear that you are not able to make it to the further races. Hope to see you back on track soon!

@Raptor013 Tommorrow there will be Round #6 at Catalunya. I hope to see you on the track tommorrow!

The plan is to be there.

I've been doing a lot of Daily Races around 4am my time over the past week, so should still be awake for this.

Round #6 saw @Harsk100 winning on Barcelona. With this, here are the standings after Round #6 as it follows:

1628116280058.png

Next round will be set in Monza at 21st August.

See you on Round #7! :cheers:

Here are the Round #7 Results as it follows.

This race was the most attended by drivers, since 6 drivers have started, but it was also a mess! Next race is Laguna Seca 200 Miles, 90 Laps at September 25th.

1631055477058.png

See you on Round #8! :cheers:

Today, the race will go ahead with Laguna Seca 200 Miles. The race will be 90 laps long, plus the pace lap.

Round #8 has been postponed to 9th October due to time constraints. Red Bull Ring Race has been pushed 1 week forward and will go ahead on 24th October.

Today, Laguna Seca 200 Miles race will go ahead. Considering that the race would be lasting approximately 2 hours, the Qualifying will be done at 18:30 PM UK and the Race will be happening at 19:00 PM UK instead. If this idea fails, the race will be cancelled and turned into 1 hour race instead.

@Raptor013 I hope that you are able to make it on the race tonight.

Hello everybody.

Due to a low number of participants, the IGTC calendar has been revised and adjusted. Here are the changes that were made:

• Round #8 from Laguna Seca 200 Miles (90 Laps) has been cancelled and replaced by a 1-hour race instead;
  • The Austria Grand Prix has been pushed 1 week forward. That means the Red Bull Ring Race will go ahead on 29th October instead of its original date;
  • Round #11 from Bathurst 2.4 Hour Race has been cancelled and replaced by a 1-hour race instead;
  • Round #12 from Suzuka 500km (81 Laps) has been cancelled and replaced by a 1-hour race instead.

1634946759116.png

These adjustments are necessary, since the numbers on the races aren't very good and with these changes, we will hopefully be able to have more people participating on IGTC series and will also help IGTC to end the season in a better way.

@Raptor013 The Organisation is looking forward to see you on the track tommorrow.

See you guys on Round #8! :cheers:

Unfortunately, with no one attending the Round #8, I might have to cancel the rest of the season due to a low number of drivers.

@Raptor013

If it's the case, the season will be finished and title champions will be attributed to the respective drivers.

Round #8 was completed with Pedro Harsk winning the race followed by @Raptor013.

Standings after Round #8:
1636244791801.png

The Red Bull Ring race will be going ahead on next week. Here is the adjusted calendar:

1636244835259.png

The IGTC Organisation is looking forward to see you on the track in next 4 rounds.

See you on Round #9! :cheers:

After 8 rounds having been won by Pedro Harsk, the Lexus's winning streak was finally ended by @Raptor013. Congratulations to Matthew Reid for winning Round #9!

1638402132056.png

Last edited:
Hello guys.

Two weeks after the Red Bull Ring Race was finished, the GT Organisation has decided to cancel the final three 1-hour races and turn them into a 15-minute race rounds instead.

Here are the Round #10 results, which led Pedro Harsk to win both race and the championship with two rounds remaining. Matthew Reid was 2nd and GT4 Class win went to a Lexus RC-F Gr. 4 Car from Pingue PC from Spain.

Round #11 saw Matthew Reid achieving a pole position, but Pedro Harsk ended on winning the race after a battle with the Australian driver.

Round #12, the final race of the season was won by Matthew Reid, despite of Pedro Harsk achieving a pole position and setting the fastest lap time.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...daU4OpGTJBjoRdTPS7Jj4ufxJY/edit#gid=791282893

With this, @Harsk100 is the 2021 International GT Champion. @Raptor013 is the 2021 International GT Runner-Up and wins the Independents Cup.
@Seth_Logan finishes 3rd in overall Driver's championship and wins the GT4 Class Championship.
Guenter Klinkenberg and Pingue PC are both International GT Privateers Cup Champions, as they had the same number of results in different rounds, so both of them will share the title.

Here are the final 2021 IGTC Standings:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...daU4OpGTJBjoRdTPS7Jj4ufxJY/edit#gid=967342900
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...daU4OpGTJBjoRdTPS7Jj4ufxJY/edit#gid=213961970
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...daU4OpGTJBjoRdTPS7Jj4ufxJY/edit#gid=479200398

I want to thank to all drivers for a great International GT Championship season. This was my first time ever that I have hosted a GT Series, so if I host the International GT Championship next year, the races will be shorter, to attract more drivers. And also, with GT7 arriving in March 2022, it would be difficult to host a GT Championship still in GTSPORT for 2022 season at this point.

Thanks for participating in 2021 International GT Championship! :cheers:

Last edited:
Back