2021 Nurburgring 24HRTouring Cars 

I just can't believe as an American in 2021 I still can't watch this race live without a VPN.

This not working for you?

Not that there is nothing to see anyways at the moment. We are still two hours away from new information and 3 until the race resumes (hopefully).

Last edited:

This not working for you?

Not that there is nothing to see anyways at the moment. We are still two hours away from new information and 3 until the race resumes (hopefully).

Nope, that is geo blocked. I'm hoping at least there is a replay available. Sucks about the red flag, seems to be common amongst all the big enduros these past couple of years.

So glad I loaded up on Energy drinks early on.... it's enabled me to stay awake throughout the Red Flag period...

--------->>> .... Has "back to the future" sound track on repeat for 7 hours...

... EASTWOODD...... .... ...

Last edited:
Nürb.jpg
Nürb pitlane.jpg

Nurb as of few minutes ago. I doubt we see any racing come 7 o'clock Nürb time.

There's actually life on the pit lane.

As of 6.00 Nürb time, start is not possible and further info will be released at 7.00 Nürb time.

Last edited:
I'm certainly no weather expert but another couple of hours and we might get some action?

Hopefully anyway.

After taking a peek into the weather forecast linked on the first page of this thread, the mist should be gone by 10 am Nürb time, so in few hours. Hopefully.

In the meantime, I'm streaming the Toyota / Subaru Fuji meeting on my PS4 and Formula Drift from Ebisu on my PC.

Last edited:
I had a good sleep, this is how once per year 24 hours race turned out for me. If there will be rain lately, doubt we will see any other action.

Found a stream, but too bad no race. Just my luck, take a vacation from work and this happens. They might as well call the race. How much time is left anyway if it were to start now?

Nyrre tilanne.png
Found a stream, but too bad no race. Just my luck, take a vacation from work and this happens. They might as well call the race. How much time is left anyway if it were to start now?

Roughly 7 hours. :indiff:

The track is finally starting to appear from the fog. Maybe, just maybe we will see more racing in 1,5-2 hours from now on, depending how fast they get the cars out and running.

Last edited:
Think something's got to give for the future dating of this race if it routinely ends up turning into the 12 Hours of Waiting For The Fog To Clear.

It's just the Nurburgring. The only way they could set a date that guarantees weather good enough to run the whole 24 hours would be to move the whole thing to Dubai.

Edit: No, sorry, I tell a lie - last year's Dubai 24 Hours was stopped after 7 hours 18 minutes and never restarted after heavy rain.

Last edited:
True, I think both Spa and Nür races are never without holds and reds. But I do understand people who really upset with that, wanted night time action myself.

Let's hope for a decent end, with high pace through the race. Battle between all kinds of German cars looks promising, every manufacturer represented in top 5.

I have a feeling they won't start the race just yet. Just saw the safety car make a run around the circuit and you could barely make it out in the feed when it was 50 meters away or closer.

I wonder how many hours of actual racing we will get if the race actually starts at some point. Currently we have 4 and a half hours left.

A good point, often forgotten, just made by John Hindhaugh - the medical helicopter not only requires flyable weather at the circuit, it has to be good at the designated trauma centre where the helicopter would need to land.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back