2021 Repco Supercars ChampionshipTouring Cars 

• Thread starter Spacegoat
  • 936 comments
Hopefully with the Gen 3 cars they can up the grid numbers back towards the 30ish numbers to accommodate a few of these talented younguns.
Hopefully as long as the cars (Gen 3) will be cheaper than the current ones and also how the new owners are on giving out REC's.

Was very surprised seeing Jake Kostecki going to Tickford, don’t really see so much in him personally. Same goes for Fullwood to be honest, but he does have the Middys money to take to BJR with him.
Think the Kostecki's aren't short of a buck, so that may have come into it. Still holding out hope that Fullwood will find the kind of form he showed in Super2. BJR seems like a good place for him without the pressure of having Mostert as a teammate.

Last edited:
Murphy/Stanaway wildcard livery. Nice but pretty standard Boost Mobile stuff at this point.

copy-car-51-frt-3-quarter-glow.jpg

He seemed like he shouldn't have been at T8 from the start. Could have been utilised at a different team all this time.

💩Steamer💩 up to his normal tricks. What ever the public wants, do the opposite :irked:.

View attachment 1084557

I think most of us knew this was a given though. TV rights, prime time and the all mighty $$$$... stuff the fans!
12:15pm AEDT start confirmed for the 1000. At least the schedule for the weekend looks good. Though disappointing that TCM won't be racing on Sunday morning.

Last edited:
12:15pm AEDT start confirmed for the 1000. At least the schedule for the weekend looks good. Though disappointing that TCM won't be racing on Sunday morning.

Sucks if you ask me. I prefer earlier starts to this BS.

Thanks a lot Steamer :irked:

As much we all don't like that it's starting later and later year on year. But at least will have it on and hopefully with a decent crowd.

The worst kept secret is official now. This can be a strong team next year. To have two strong contenders (no offense to Bryce) they can be threat for the title next year.

Last edited:
Disappointing when Percat was forced out of Walkinshaw in 2015. Super excited that he's back. Wonder how he and Chaz get along tho? Seem to recall they had a bit of a rivalry back in their development series days. Hope this isn't going to be Tander and Courtney 2.0. :lol:

What's the best of the new liveries that have been released recently? For me it's Dave's golden pony
Yeah, I'd probably have to go with that one as well. Easily the best looking livery Penrite have done for a while. As much as I like Kurt Kostecki's wildcard livery. Just think it looked much better with Mobil on the side rather the SP Tools logo.

Yeah, I'd probably have to go with that one as well. Easily the best looking livery Penrite have done for a while. As much as I like Kurt Kostecki's wildcard livery. Just think it looked much better with Mobil on the side rather the SP Tools logo.
Courtney's livery looks nice too.

2 questions for everyone here:
1. What are your thoughts about the sale?

2. How many people will be allowed at the 4 events at SMP?

Last edited:
Well, Barry's comments regarding the paddle shift doesn't fill me with the greatest confidence but still. Having stakeholder's like that who know the series can only be plus in the long run.

Hope so anyway.
Let's just hope that they just listen to the the teams, drivers and most importantly the fans.

Back