2021 Repco Supercars ChampionshipTouring Cars 

• Thread starter Spacegoat
  • 936 comments
:lol: @Jordan @Famine part of the reason why I love this part of the planet. Have a laugh. ;)
I have never laughed so hard about toilets. On a serious note I'm excited to see the future for QR. Someone that's been fortunate to go to a few Supercars events at QR. The facilities were horrible at the time. I know Quinn will bring QR to today's standards.

Gen3-Mustang-side-on-scaled.jpg

Gen3-Camaro-w-wheel-scaled.jpg
I guess BBS are on the menu. rubbing my cats feet

What is it with Waters and his teammates running into him? :lol:

Another fairly uneventful race, aside from the Le Brocq/Waters incident. Really need to get some rain back for today. Looks unlikely though.

What is it with Waters and his teammates running into him? :lol:

Another fairly uneventful race, aside from the Le Brocq/Waters incident. Really need to get some rain back for today. Looks unlikely though.
The race in my opinion wasn't too bad. It's the way you look at it. The drivers that put on four tires were awesome to watch. Seeing the Erebus boys climb through the field was good to watch. But i do agree the wet weather makes the racing great.

Last edited:
The race in my opinion wasn't too bad. It's the way you look at it. The drivers that put on four tires were awesome to watch. Seeing the Erebus boys climb through the field was good to watch.
That's a fair assessment. The safety car did mix things up a little. Guess its just because they've been racing at the same place over and over again. The results have just become quite predictable.

Last edited:
A bit tired of no variety up front on these races. Might watch the first few laps of the next race and if it looks like T8 are going to run away with it, will turn it off.

A bit tired of no variety up front on these races.
Would have been nice if they ran at least one different layout over these rounds. Not sure if it would have changed the results too much but it would have made for something different, at the very least.

Reynolds confirmed to return for the final SMP event. He's reportedly received his second vaccination ahead of schedule.

Wasn't aware it was possible to have the second dose early. Assuming he's had Pfizer, thought 3 weeks between shots was the bare minimum?

Reynolds confirmed to return for the final SMP event. He's reportedly received his second vaccination ahead of schedule.

Wasn't aware it was possible to have the second dose early. Assuming he's had Pfizer, thought 3 weeks between shots was the bare minimum?
Got my first one Nov 4. My second is next week Friday.

Wet weekend looks to be on the cards. Should make for some interesting racing. Although, I hope the rain on Sunday isn't going to be as serious as the forecast suggests. Hope the race can go the distance at least.

Screenshot 2021-11-19 at 14-47-41 Sydney Forecast.png

Wet weekend looks to be on the cards. Should make for some interesting racing. Although, I hope the rain on Sunday isn't going to be as serious as the forecast suggests. Hope the race can go the distance at least.

View attachment 1094737
I wish we'd see a full dry race, well hopefully tonight we do because it'll be interesting to see what the supersofts do. But i think we could have a wet-dry race or vice versa.

Oh well. Here's hoping that any potential rain will bring the WAU cars into contention. Surprising to see Brown so far back too.

Dunno about you guys, but to me it feels like someone superstitious has paid the broadcast team to talk the rain up in an attempt to make the rain go away.

Liking this dual compound racing, really mixing things up.

Edit: Well this race went downhill quickly. Stupid rain.

Edit 2: I shut it off. Meh.

Last edited:
Yeah. Still a very good race though, despite all that.
I thought it was the best one out of the four weeks so far. And I've got a mate going down today. And the weather is very wet already. I hope we get a full race today. Best way for SVG to wrap up the title.

Back