2022-23 World GT Challenge Season 1 (Season Finished)

• Thread starter Raptor013
  • 258 comments
@MrT17 If we could make a big(?) grid, it would be great a multi-class series - maybe I'm faster with a slower car :D .

My 2 cents for the brainstorming:
  • Longer seasons(?)
  • Less time between the races - if manageable by the organizer of course :scared:
  • Real world and fictional tracks
  • Mandatory design elements (tire brand/brands, number plates, windshield banner, etc) for the series own face

@MrT17 If we could make a big(?) grid, it would be great a multi-class series - maybe I'm faster with a slower car :D .

My 2 cents for the brainstorming:
  • Longer seasons(?)
  • Less time between the races - if manageable by the organizer of course :scared:
  • Real world and fictional tracks
  • Mandatory design elements (tire brand/brands, number plates, windshield banner, etc) for the series own face
- I think the length of the races is good, but if you guys what to go for something different I think 1 hour is a good option for this format.

- I love the mandatory design elements as Raptor already has seen that in the ERF.

- I believe we can get full grid with Discord easily.

Hey guys I want to invite you to join my friend's Gr.3 Intercontinental prologue series, all broadcasted on YouTube with 40 min races with 5 Rounds in total. Very casual nothing too fancy, and very fun. @Raptor013 actually knows Zokeo and Nukeshot Motorsports as he races against them in the ERF. This is a prologue to their original NES series which will soon run their 8th season!

Here's a link to their Discord where the series is organized, starting next Sunday at 19:30 BST
https://discord.gg/qy5mpt3

Currently 9/15 entries.

Here's a link to their YouTube:
https://www.youtube.com/@NukeshotMedia

@Kuraudo @Mcfc13 @Villan82 @paoloevans @Daddo7911 @Sinuhe @coyb20

Very overdue, but I have been offline recently for exams. Thank you everyone for a great season, and for welcoming me in as a rookie. Im sorry I missed the final race of the season, but I really enjoyed myself, I will certainly be back for season 2! Thank you @Kuraudo for a brilliant battle at the back, and hopefully we can repeat what happened at Autopolis at some point in the future. I would be in support of a multi-class league for next year, but I am fine either way. Thank you again!

Very overdue, but I have been offline recently for exams. Thank you everyone for a great season, and for welcoming me in as a rookie. Im sorry I missed the final race of the season, but I really enjoyed myself, I will certainly be back for season 2! Thank you @Kuraudo for a brilliant battle at the back, and hopefully we can repeat what happened at Autopolis at some point in the future. I would be in support of a multi-class league for next year, but I am fine either way. Thank you again!
Counting on you in the next season ;) .

It should let you in via the link I posted above.
Nope it shouldn't and I know why, actually I assume you guys need my help for Discord as I did suggest you use Discord and I feel like I must help, but it's up to if you want my help, given the fact that you haven't asked...

Nope it shouldn't and I know why, actually I assume you guys need my help for Discord as I did suggest you use Discord and I feel like I must help, but it's up to if you want my help, given the fact that you haven't asked...
Yeah, go for it. What are we missing. Every time I've been sent a discord link like above it let's me in.

But I'm new to hosting a discord server so I'm probably wrong.

It really is a missed opportunity for your series, over what I feel like is a dumb beef for a steward decision that doesn't have anything to do with me. I hope I am wrong but here we are, I could have helped you setup the server and do everything that needed to be done for you and I could have also networked your Discord in between an auditory of 300-900 drivers, to help this league gain popularity and drivers. It's not like I have all the time in the world to do so. I just wanted to help because I liked you guys and your league. But I don't feel like you really needed any of that I guess, because you would have reached out.

Discord invites expire in 7 days if not specifically set to be for an unlimited time when creating the link.

Last edited:
It really is a missed opportunity for your series, over what I feel like is a dumb beef for a steward decision that doesn't have anything to do with me. I hope I am wrong but here we are, I could have helped you setup the server and do everything that needed to be done for you and I could have also networked your Discord in between an auditory of 300-900 drivers, to help this league gain popularity and drivers. It's not like I have all the time in the world to do so. I just wanted to help because I liked you guys and your league. But I don't feel like you really needed any of that I guess, because you would have reached out.

Discord invites expire in 7 days if not specifically set to be for an unlimited time when creating the link.
Dude, this has nothing to do with that.

I'm not going to hold a grudge over a video game regardless of my views on said incident.

Like I said, I'm new to hosting/setting up a Discord Server. I'm learning this stuff as I go.

Try the following link: https://discord.gg/SgY4EqT2SQ I've set it to not expire so it should work for everyone now.

Last edited:
Back