2023 Nissan Z - 400hp, 6MT/9AT, $40k USD

• Thread starter CodeRedR51
  • 703 comments
b3397eb051054c90f8ae5616aa9f230ac4eab46bdfb670a4fcc9cf0caf4818c7.jpg

So far it looks promising.

I'm worried it's going to look pudgy. Hopefully I'm wrong! Also...I'm reading it won't be available until late 2022 as a 2023 model. That's a long way off...

I'm worried it's going to look pudgy. Hopefully I'm wrong! Also...I'm reading it won't be available until late 2022 as a 2023 model. That's a long way off...
I think that Nissan releasing this teaser is their way of squashing those rumors. My thought is proto reveal now, production car reveal next summer, on sale for '22 model year.

When the blue 350Z was revealed, The main thing I didn't like, were the door handle trim. I S I'll don't like the rear boot design, but the door trim looked so out of place.

To me, the 370 got the shape right, but he light design looked wrong.

Hopefully, the new Z looks plain. Clean. A basic starting point.

When the blue 350Z was revealed, The main thing I didn't like, were the door handle trim.
As it turns out, those handles are complete garbage quality and are prone to breaking several times over the course of 350Zs' lives until now.

I’m very excited to see this unveiled. Great coupe profile, manual transmission, decent bit of power and a Z badge. Pretty much everything I want in a car and they’re pulling the covers off on my birthday.

I can’t buy one, because it’s a 2+0 and I’d like to have kids soon. But if the 370 is anything to go by, the kids should all be off at Uni before Nissan stop selling them :lol:

I wonder if they will offer a lower-spec model with a turbo 4 cylinder. It seems like it would be a good way to broaden their potential customer base.

4-cylinder Z: BRZ/86, MX-5 alternative
6-cylinder Z: Supra, Mustang, BMW 4 series (among others) alternative

If this new Z is anything like the previous model than I'm not interested. I never liked the looks of the 350/370Z.

Ayyy finally a non 370!

It's looking like a modern interpretation of the 240Z, which I can stand behind.

I wonder if they will offer a lower-spec model with a turbo 4 cylinder. It seems like it would be a good way to broaden their potential customer base.

4-cylinder Z: BRZ/86, MX-5 alternative
6-cylinder Z: Supra, Mustang, BMW 4 series (among others) alternative
Would rather they made a proper S16 Silvia.

Back