2022 Repco Supercars ChampionshipTouring Cars 

• Thread starter Spacegoat
  • 724 comments
Supercars going full on ''technical'' for their VCAT testing.

Untitled.png

WTF... :lol::lol::lol:

I agree with Roland on this. It’s a joke.
So do I, and it's the second article of his in row now I've completely agreed with... well technically he agreed with me on the first one as I'd said Adderton went about things all wrong here first :sly:;)

“Reportedly”+Fox… it must be true then… :odd:
Just because you didn't know doesn't mean it hasn't been common knowledge. FFS I'm her dad ;):P:dopey:

It's not just Fox either. ;) (edit: And Fox Sports in Australia is a bit/lot different to Fox News in other countries too)

''The pair's relationship was confirmed to Wide World of Sports over the course of the Bathurst 1000 weekend earlier in October, however both have preferred to keep the details private.

Triple Eight Racing is reportedly fully aware of an supportive of the partnership, despite the potential risks of two senior staff being romantically involved.''

Last edited:
Shane’s been passed around the paddock like a hot potato, so not even surprised. He was dating my friend’s sister (the friend’s family still adore him, by the way) who was a promo girl at the time, and has been with other people since.

Shane’s been passed around the paddock like a hot potato, so not even surprised. He was dating my friend’s sister (the friend’s family still adore him, by the way) who was a promo girl at the time, and has been with other people since.
A lot of them have according to some of the books out there. Very similar behavior to bands and their groupies.

CL's ex's book has some juicy stuff in it according to my wife... and CL was certainly no angel. I haven't read it myself though.

Just because you didn't know doesn't mean it hasn't been common knowledge. FFS I'm her dad ;):P:dopey:
I really need to put some sarcasm warnings on my remarks so you don't take them seriously. :)
I've seen these rumors/reports before Bathurst on Speedcafe's comments which, by the way, are a better source than Fox. :D
So no need to fill me in. I guess you're right about SVG making contact this time... ;)

Well deserved in my opinion.
Honestly I don't pay a lot of attention to the support categories these days so my knowledge on Hill is low. Seems well deserved though, judging on his past championships.
I've seen these rumors/reports before Bathurst on Speedcafe's comments which, by the way, are a better source than Fox. :D
I'd not seen any rumors or anything before now. Thought @FPV MIC was joking at first. :lol:

I really need to put some sarcasm warnings on my remarks so you don't take them seriously. :)
So no need to fill me in. I guess you're right about SVG making contact this time... ;)
Your lack of emojis or /s symbol makes it impossible to read sarcasm into your posts... and I would've thought my emojis made it abundantly clear that I was being either being sarcastic. I mean, how can you take a sentence seriously that ends with ;):P:dopey:... ;):P:dopey::lol:

Edit: The Speedcafe as a source part did make me laugh. Both sides of the Red/Blue line are so warped on their comment section it's hilarious. And yes, I could tell by your emoji in this instance you weren't serious :)

Last edited:
Last edited:
Yay.

Boo.

Was hoping for the return of the enduro cup. Hopefully in '24 then.
Maybe SC want to make sure the new cars stay in one piece, at GC, by their own drivers. ;)

Can’t wait for Round 1. Going to miss the Melbourne GP next year. Too much happening with Family from the states visiting end of March. I’ll be planning 2024 early. :)

Two big negatives about this new calendar:
1. No round in NZ. Pretty disappointing that Supercars couldn’t get a deal done for us to go across the ditch.

2. Sandown 500 not on FTA. I’m sure this will change because I don’t understand why we don’t have this on FTA. Yes it’ll have to do with money and that it’s the minimum rounds for a season to be done, but still I think for those who watch on FTA will feel more left out then they did before.

I’m a bit underwhelmed by the calendar. As already mentioned, it’s a big shame to not get deal in place for a round in New Zealand. A bigger surprise is the lack of Winton, and even the recently upgraded Queensland Raceway. There’s also Phillip Island, but I can’t see that happening in the foreseeable future.

Also, they really need to move The Bend to another time of year. It gets way too windy and cold out there at that time of year. I’ll never go back to the Supercars round there for as long as it’s held in winter.

Last edited:
Back