2023 Formula 1 Season Car Reveals: Red Bull RB19Formula 1 

• Thread starter Fezzik
  • 15 comments
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
I am shocked to see that this year's Red Bull livery looks like every other year's Red Bull livery

1675436223639.png

Hopefully they come up with something actually interesting when the Ford partnership begins in 2026. I know they have a brand identity and whatnot, but there's so much more that could be done with it.

Hopefully they come up with something actually interesting when the Ford partnership begins in 2026. I know they have a brand identity and whatnot, but there's so much more that could be done with it.
Fords Ecoboost GT3 livery may actually work quite well combined with Red Bull

I suspect it will involve little more than replacing the Honda badge with a Ford one.

I like the Honda badge rather than HRC. Give them the recognition they deserve.

Fords Ecoboost GT3 livery may actually work quite well combined with Red Bull

I suspect it will involve little more than replacing the Honda badge with a Ford one.
More than a hint in Ott Tänaks 2023 Rally1 Puma.. Red Bull blue mixes well with Ford blue.
smartcrop

Last edited:
The real car, rather than the one that wasted all our time at the reveal

from Autosport

red-bull-racing-rb19-1.jpg

Last edited:
Back