Gran Turismo World Series 2024 Begins 17 April

• Thread starter Pfei
  • 10,025 comments
Slot 1 GT1 bottom splits

Door 11

QT 2nd 2:04.1

2 wall penalties. 1 was my fault 1 was "assisted"

Following first quite happily from second first 2 laps was all good I kept off of him just letting pull away. This is all good.

Ukrainian dude joins the party (4th is 12s back now)

And I kid you not and is this excuse "I bump drafted you" my response was "in the braking zone out of the tunnel, thanks dk" wasn't happy and that was the non inflicted penalty. Solid 4th just had to drive 7 laps with front and right wheel damage (and the barrier pen that lap) frustrating if I'm on honest with heavy damage.

Now I get to wait until it's dinner time to go again. Great work PD, great work 👍

Tried twice to run that race on my alt account and had enough of both and just left.

First race there were 2 guys at the front with 2:03 times. 2s faster then third. One of them wrote in the chat before the race "Get me on Youtube slow people"

Pretty sure tanked the DR to get some wins against slower people. If true then that would be pretty sad imo.
Qualified on P4 with the Ford again but this was more like a destruction derby. Got punted after the long straight and flew into the wall. Tried to get going again but got hit again from someone behind and got a penalty for meeting Barry 🙄

2nd race with the LFA. Left the Box for quali after 30s or so and right after I crossed the start line a BMW came out of the box for his lap.
I was faster but he had no intention of making room so only P10 for the start.

The race was another level of destruction derby. Wasn't worth it I thought and decided to call it quits.

Usually I'm pretty lucky when it comes to clean races (with some small racing incidents) but today was completly awful.
Didn't help that I was slow overall on TM with those cars.

Hoping that the next round will be better for me.

Last edited:
Late decision to switch from the LFA to the Corvette. Just more comfortable in the Chevy.

Once again get the #16 board, so at least I have a readymade excuse for being slow.

Qualified P9 with my fastest lap of the week. Made up some places at the start just by using the brakes a bit in sector 1. Meanwhile (almost) everyone else is playing “The Real BMW Driving Simulator” and so carnage ensues. Lost a few places after a penalty at the stupid final chicane, just couldn’t get the car stopped in time.

Rest of the race was a close pack fight from 6th to 12th. At the finish I was back in P9.

IMG_4259.jpeg

The super slipstream seemed to be turned off in my GT2 slot, didn’t notice any difference from normal.

Late decision to switch from the LFA to the Corvette. Just more comfortable in the Chevy.

Once again get the #16 board, so at least I have a readymade excuse for being slow.

Qualified P9 with my fastest lap of the week. Made up some places at the start just by using the brakes a bit in sector 1. Meanwhile (almost) everyone else is playing “The Real BMW Driving Simulator” and so carnage ensues. Lost a few places after a penalty at the stupid final chicane, just couldn’t get the car stopped in time.

Rest of the race was a close pack fight from 6th to 12th. At the finish I was back in P9.

View attachment 1349817

The super slipstream seemed to be turned off in my GT2 slot, didn’t notice any difference from normal.
Was the Vette competitive much? I was thinking about doing some last minute testing before making a final race decision.

Quit the second one, do I have one more shot at 10 this is al little awkward now

I'll be dinnererd then and more wine than you should race with.

That all said means nothing to the lower rungs.

That's all this offers.

Back