TRAPPIST-1g
ProjectWHaT

First spy shots of the Aventador replacement

1640048156758.png

1640048167564.png

1640048175182.png

1640048184297.png

1640048194330.png

I just hope they give it actual 5-hole wheels. I feel like that's been missing from Lamborghini for years. Alfa is staying true to their roots.

Great news! I hope this thing has a killer identity and is a real machine. I still fantasize about Diablos to this day even though they're terrible cars.

Jeez, those side intakes remind me of 90s supercars where the only cooling solution they had was to cut massive holes in the side of the car.

Don't try to pull out of a steep driveway in that thing, sheesh. Approach angle 2 degrees.

Last edited:
The profile still looks similar to the Aventador IMO
Because they appear to be using the Sian as their design language for the upcoming gen.

Similar to how the Reventon was built on a Murcielago body, but in hindsight, you can see where the Aventador's design seemed to have started.

Last edited:
Really ready to see a new design direction from Lamborghini. We've seen the same fussy hexagonal-expression theme since the '07 Reventon for sure but even as far back as 2001 in some details on the original Murcielago (though I argue that the pre-facelift Murcielago was a much more successful design than anything that has come since). Ferrari was still making the 550 back then.

Two new Lamborghini models have been unveiled as Aventador successors, signaling the departure of the naturally-aspirated V12. The coupe will be called the Invencibile, while the roadster is named Autentica. Both are based on the long-lasting Aventador platform, which premiered 12 years ago with the original LP 700-4.

The Invencible and Autentica are a mélange of past models by featuring styling cues derived from several V12 machines, including the Reventon. It was a limited-run special edition based on the Murcielago but with an exterior appearance that went on to preview the Aventador. Lamborghini says the pair also takes after the Veneno, which was arguably the wildest-looking derivative of the Aventador. If the hood design looks familiar, that’s because it has been borrowed from the Essenza SCV12, a track-only beast with the 6.5-liter unit dialed to 818 horsepower.

The Invencible and Autentica are a mélange of past models by featuring styling cues derived from several V12 machines, including the Reventon. It was a limited-run special edition based on the Murcielago but with an exterior appearance that went on to preview the Aventador. Lamborghini says the pair also takes after the Veneno, which was arguably the wildest-looking derivative of the Aventador. If the hood design looks familiar, that’s because it has been borrowed from the Essenza SCV12, a track-only beast with the 6.5-liter unit dialed to 818 horsepower.

Lamborghini refrains from talking about how much money is charging for the two cars. However, logic tells us they cost well over the $500,000 asking price of an Ultimae. The LP 780-4 Ultimae was limited to 350 coupes and 250 roadsters but with the Invencible and Autentica being one-offs, Sant'Agata Bolognese must've set a massive premium for that exclusivity.

This truly is the end of the line for the Aventador. Its hotly anticipated replacement will break cover in the first quarter of 2023 with an all-new V12 part of a plug-in hybrid powertrain. It'll kick start a hybrid revolution as the Urus will get a PHEV and the Huracan replacement is going to be partially electrified as well. An EV will follow in 2028 but Lamborghini's chief technical officer, Rouven Mohr, told our sister site InsideEVs that it won't be a supercar since the tech isn't ready yet for a high-performance application.

Screen Shot 2023-02-06 at 2.46.41 PM.png

Screen Shot 2023-02-06 at 2.46.56 PM.png

Screen Shot 2023-02-06 at 2.47.31 PM.png

Screen Shot 2023-02-06 at 2.47.22 PM.png

Screen Shot 2023-02-06 at 2.47.11 PM.png

Screen Shot 2023-02-06 at 2.47.47 PM.png

Screen Shot 2023-02-06 at 2.48.37 PM.png

Screen Shot 2023-02-06 at 2.49.00 PM.png

Screen Shot 2023-02-06 at 2.48.50 PM.png

Screen Shot 2023-02-06 at 2.49.18 PM.png

From Motor1

Two new Lamborghini models have been unveiled as Aventador successors, signaling the departure of the naturally-aspirated V12. The coupe will be called the Invencibile, while the roadster is named Autentica. Both are based on the long-lasting Aventador platform, which premiered 12 years ago with the original LP 700-4.

Lamborghini refrains from talking about how much money is charging for the two cars. However, logic tells us they cost well over the $500,000 asking price of an Ultimae. The LP 780-4 Ultimae was limited to 350 coupes and 250 roadsters but with the Invencible and Autentica being one-offs, Sant'Agata Bolognese must've set a massive premium for that exclusivity.

This truly is the end of the line for the Aventador. Its hotly anticipated replacement will break cover in the first quarter of 2023 with an all-new V12 part of a plug-in hybrid powertrain. It'll kick start a hybrid revolution as the Urus will get a PHEV and the Huracan replacement is going to be partially electrified as well. An EV will follow in 2028 but Lamborghini's chief technical officer, Rouven Mohr, told our sister site InsideEVs that it won't be a supercar since the tech isn't ready yet for a high-performance application.

From Motor1
This is written in such a confusing way. Are they Aventador variants or Aventador successors? With only one each of them being made, I would guess they are definitely not successors. Also is a normally aspirated V12 suddenly not normally aspirated when it has an electric motor slung alongside it? Also they are absolutely hideous.

They're one-off Aventadors celebrating the pure NA V12 and should be in the Aventador thread

Last edited:
I'm gonna have a hard time getting used to those exhausts after seeing traditional placement so many Lambos.

Man... this thing is demonic. It's like Lamborghini knows how to make some of the fiercest-looking automobiles ever conceived. Some are too demonic-looking to be beautiful (examples: Venino and Egoista). This Invencible looks great, honestly. If these were Transformers, they'd surely be Decepticons. Very intrigued about these new Lamborghinis.

The front looks... okay, if a bit busy. But that rear is hideous. Reminds me of an Orc's face, if I'm being honest. And no, I'm not talking about WOW Orc, but the ones found in Japanese isekai stories. The swine variety, in case if you're curious...

They also released a bunch of images showcasing the engine and chassis

foto---nuova-lamborghini-v12---motore-ibrido-batteria-cambio-trazione-integrale.jpg

foto---nuova-lamborghini-v12---motore-ibrido-batteria-cambio-trazione-integrale.jpg

From the Autocar article

More details will be released on the Aventador’s replacement in the coming weeks, but it will be “completely new from the ground up”, chief technical officer Rouven Mohr previously told Autocar.

This aligns with the rumors I saw on Twitter that it'll be revealed at the NYIAS, which will have their press days on April 5th and 6th

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back