2023 Toyota Crown (16th Gen) and Others

I think it's funny how Ferrari and Toyota both somehow converged to the same design language
Lol. In this case I think we can give it to Ferrari since brands like Toyota basically have no design identity to lean on.

Toyota Crown Signia

1700017727805.png

1700017734913.png

1700017743769.png

1700017751161.png

The new hybrid-electric SUV from the automaker goes on sale next summer, joining the Crown sedan in the company's US portfolio.

The only powertrain available is Toyota's Hybrid Electric Vehicle system that pairs a 2.5-liter four-cylinder engine with two electric motors.

The system produces 243 horsepower and returns 36 miles per gallon combined. Toyota makes its electronic all-wheel drive standard on the model with a rear-mounted electric motor powering the back wheels. It can tow up to 2,700 pounds and it has a continuously variable transmission.

[...]

Toyota says the 2025 Crown Signia will begin reaching dealers next summer. We expect pricing information closer to the crossover's on-sale date. The Crown Signia will give Toyota 19 electrified models in its US lineup.

No, Venza still exists. Always thought they should've made a longboi version of the corolla cross, and it looks like this is it... except, expensive.

No, Venza still exists. Always thought they should've made a longboi version of the corolla cross, and it looks like this is it... except, expensive.
Toyota has confirmed that Venza will be gone.

MSZ
Toyota has confirmed that Venza will be gone.
My understanding was that there would still be a MY overlap before the Venza goes. It's not continuing on as a model, for sure. Maybe I read wrong.

Back