Race Details:

• Mode: GT Mode : Practice : A-Spec Free Run
  • Track: Tokyo R246
  • Car Type: Premium
  • Make: Honda
  • Model: Takata Dome NSX '06
  • Laps: Hotlap in A-Spec Free Run Practice

Vehicle Specifics:

• Power: 528 HP (Stock Car with Oil Change and Stage 3 Engine Tuning) - This number will go up with Engine Break In. Max Power is fine.
  • Weight - 1100 kg (Use of Ballast and Ballast Adjustment is Optional)
  • Engine, Intake, and Exhaust Modifications : N/A
  • Engine Power Limiter : N/A
  • Turbo or Supercharger : Not Allowed (Verifiable on replay HUD)
  • Oil Change : Required
  • Skid Recovery Force Aid: OFF (Those Found using this Aid will be DQ'd) - Be Careful - The Setting for This Aid is Whatever You Used Last - Be sure it's set to 'Off'
  • Other Aids (Traction Control, Active Steering, and ASM): Optional
  • Transmission: Optional - OK to alter individual gear ratios and final drive ratio
  • Aero: Up to Maximum Downforce is Allowed
  • Tire Type: Racing Hard (R1's)
  • Chassis Reinforcement: Optional
  • In Event Tuning Settings: Optional - NOTE: Any tuning gimmicks that offer an unfair advantage are not allowed. These would be things like the Subaru Toe Bug found on GT5 Prologue.

Race Specifics:

• The event MUST be run using your GTP_Tag Account
  • The use of the clutch that is found on the G25, G27, and other high end racing wheels is strictly prohibited.
  • All is track, just don't hit the walls.

Steward's Comments:
The stage 3 engine upgrade just gives this Super GT NSX a small power boost. It's great fun to drive around Tokyo. 👍

Viewing your T1, T2 & T3 Lap Time Splits:

• You need to make sure you save the 'Save Best Lap Replay' (ghost replay), not the 'Save Replay'

• To view your best lap replay, go to 'My Home' and watch the replay from there using the 'Replay Theater' option.
  • While Viewing Your Replay, Choose the "Live Timing Monitor" To View Your Sector Times
  • To post your T1 and T2 Splits, simply post the sector times that are shown in the live timing monitor.
  • The WRS Fetchbot has been updated and will now add your splits together!

pb060041mt3.jpg

Save best lap / ghost replay icon

TokyoR246_3.jpg

Standard Clean OLR Rules:

• 2 wheels on (or vertically in line with) the track at all times
  • Rumble/ripple strips are part of the track
  • Runoff areas are not part of the track
  • No contact with walls or objects, visible or invisible
  • If you're not 100% sure that your lap is clean, then consider it dirty
  • No hybrids
  • No cheating of any kind,these are relaxed races and we are experienced racers, we know what times can be done,and we can read your mind.We will know.
  • Nothing that goes against the spirit of the rules
  • Save your best lap/ghost replay

Thread rules:

The following information cannot be discussed in this thread (they can, however, be discussed on MSN or via other private conversation methods
):

• Lap time
  • Any information which can be used to infer laptime
  • The Specific Car You are Using

The following information can be discussed in this thread
:

• T1 and T2 times
  • Any settings discussion.

Number of splits: 2

The posting of settings is encouraged, but it's certainly not mandatory. We respect anyone wishing not to post settings, so please do not publicly ask someone to post their settings, they will if they want to.
It is however expected for splits to be posted if you're taking part.

TokyoR246_1.jpg

Submission:

All submissions must be sent by PM (Subject title: GTP_WRS Week 17 Submission ) to (WRSFetchbot):

• Please submit your time in the following format on a single line:
    Time: X'XX.XXX
    (Example-) Time: 1'10.100
  • Users can ask the bot for the current submitted time by sending a message with the body: "get entry"
  • Users can delete their submitted time by sending a message with the body of "remove entry".
  • If multiple times are submitted, only the last submission will be counted.
  • Please include in your submission PM your final lap time
  • The deadline is Monday, June 13th 11:59pm GMT
  • If you are unsure of the deadline try this site.

Why Use GMT?:

GMT is World Time and the basis of every world time zone which sets the time of day and is at the centre of the time zone map. GMT sets current time or official time around the globe. Most time changes are measured by GMT. Although GMT has been replaced by atomic time (UTC) it is still widely regarded as the correct time for every international time zone.

Time verification:

Save your ghost replay and keep it at least a full two weeks after the event's deadline:

• Racers, named by the OLR Admin staff, (if any) will be required to submit a replay for verification
  • Any submitted time is subject to a time verification request
  • When a time verification has been requested, the concerned racer must provide the correct replay within seven days of the request
  • Failure to do so will result in the removal of the unverified submission from the results table
  • Video replays are not accepted as a form of verification

TokyoR246_5.jpg

Good luck, :gtplanet:
OLR Team

Last edited:
This is a great combo, Honda on racing hards is going to be tricky though.

Nice combo Kev 👍 like the looks of this

Throttle control required :lol:

Love the stock tire match. Should be entertaining, was a longtime favorite track, but I believe I'm slow here.

I was thinking just the other day that I should try and get better acquainted with this track. I've never worked out the twisting section down to the final hairpin. This could be the most frustrating combo yet, I just ran 7 laps with stock settings and had close encounters with the wall each time.

Can anyone tell me how much this car is worth?
Not sure that I have the coin to actually buy one of these.
Cheers All !!!

Can anyone tell me how much this car is worth?
Not sure that I have the coin to actually buy one of these.
Cheers All !!!

I think 900 or 950k.

Just run some seasonal event laps, the newest ones are worth about 150k per race, you could knock out what you need inside of an hour. Could even get some practice at Tokyo on one of them.

Nice combo!!!👍
Although I'm not so good in tuning a car's suspension:irked:, as I noticed in the week 15 combo, I will give it a try.
I can only learn from it...:)

EDK
I think 900 or 950k.

Just run some seasonal event laps, the newest ones are worth about 150k per race, you could knock out what you need inside of an hour. Could even get some practice at Tokyo on one of them.

Come to think of it, the price also makes this giftable from another account.

950K, I'll be gifting it to myself later tonight. ;)
EDIT: Ran a mighty 6-7 laps, basic tune, 40/65 DF, 9/35/20 LSD, 6/5 BB, top speed in gears claimed 197mph, 2.0/1.0 camber - Only adjustments made so far.

Last edited:
EDK
Come to think of it, the price also makes this giftable from another account.

All good, I was hoping it wouldn't be more than a few mill.
I'll gift one to my GTP account tonight.

Nice combo!!!👍
Although I'm not so good in tuning a car's suspension:irked:, as I noticed in the week 15 combo, I will give it a try.
I can only learn from it...:)

I am far from a set up wizz BUT, the guys here have always been good with sharing their setups to give me a jumping off point, which is another reason I am loving the WRS Crew!!!
After all, even if i am given the setup, i still have to be able to get the car around the track!

Cheers All !!!

Last edited:
First session

settings so far: DF 35/60, LSD 10/40/30, Camber 1.0/0.5, Toe 0.10/0.00, Suspension orignal, Gearbox limited at 310 Km/Hr, BB 6/5

Something to keep in mind will be the enormous T3 at this track, taking (fairly) close to as long as T1&2 combined.:scared:
Add to that a surprisingly large sweet spot in the revs....

Especially combined with the opportunity to practice in seasonal event while earning cash and xp's... Not much more to ask from a combo.

If someone desperately needs the car for free, send a friend request to GTP_CSL PSN and I can give some out starting 25 hours from this post. (12am tues. EST)

I'm going to make a request. For any Tuning Forum regulars, you already know about this thread I've created: Every GTPlanet tune that exists is in this thread

Over the last 2 weeks, I've gone back and added in every tune I could find from the 2011 WRS event archives. I'm sure there are gunna be more tunes each weeks the cars are allowed to be tuned, but it's extremely difficult for me to keep up with the WRS threads, as they easily creep into 20 some odd pages. For the people who are kind enough to share their suspension settings, I'd like to request that you go that 1 extra step, and send me a PM with the link to your post containing said tune. This way I can easily update the thread and all tunes can be easily accessed, without scouring every page of the thread.

Thanks,
Adrenaline

P.S. For those interested, the above link currently has 10 GT500 NSX tunes.

I've been using this tune recently. I'm running with no engine upgrades and my DS.

Honda NSX Super GT

Ride Height
F:0 R:0

Spring Rate
F:15.8 R:17.8

Damper Extenion
F:8 R:9

Damper Compression
F:5 R:5

Roll Bar
F:6 R:6

Camber
F:3 R:1

Toe
F:-.02 R:.02

LSD
I:10 A:45 B:13

Aero
F:40 R:60​

First session

Had a look in the tuningthread and came up with this so far

Settings: DF max, LSD 19/55/6, camber 2.6/2.6, toe 0.10/0.20, Dampers all 5/5, anti-roll 4/4, BB 6/4
Gearbox: final 4.062 max speed 330 Km/Hr

Alright, thanks. Doesn't sound too bad then. I just never seemed to gain any HP from the Civic event a couple weeks ago, so I never submitted a time for it.

T1: 13.862
T2: 39.990

Is this car unusually wide or is it just me? I'll be driving along on a good lap, lining up for the next turn and I get sucked into the wall when I thought I was well clear...

A few more laps.

T1: 13.701
T2: 39.870

Last edited:
Alright, thanks. Doesn't sound too bad then. I just never seemed to gain any HP from the Civic event a couple weeks ago, so I never submitted a time for it.

Don't forget to change the oil every now and then. I usually do a change before each session, just so I don't forget... 👍

Is this car unusually wide or is it just me? I'll be driving along on a good lap, lining up for the next turn and I get sucked into the wall when I thought I was well clear...

Yep, I know the feeling.
Same thing happens to me too:ouch:

I did almost 400km on the combo now,
and the car already lost 30Bhp

Last edited:
Three laps before work..............

T1: 13.938
T2: 41.092

USED RKM, https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showpost.php?p=4746144, PRE-UPDATE DEFAULT GEAR SETTINGS [Didn't realize it till I checked to see whose tune it was] :dunce:

SETUP

Aerodynamics
Downforce: 40/60----CHANGED 40/65

Transmission
Speed @ top: 205
AFTER UPDATE / PRE-UPDATE
1st:-- 3.297\3420
2nd:-- 2.194\2277
3rd:-- 1.591\1651
4th:-- 1.211\1256
5th:-- 0.967\1003
6th:-- 0.811\0.841