• Track: Original > Trial Mountain Reverse
  • Car Type: Arcade Only > Premium
  • Make: France > Peugeot
  • Model: 207 GTi '07

Vehicle Specifics:

• Power: 172 HP (Stock)
  • Weight: 1260 kg (Stock)
  • Transmission: Optional
  • Skid Recovery Force Aid: OFF (Those Found using this Aid will be DQ'd) - Be Careful - The Setting for This Aid is Whatever You Used Last - Be sure it's set to 'Off'
  • Tyre Type: Sports Hard (S1's)
  • Other Aids (Traction Control, Active Steering, and ASM): Optional
  • Grip Reduction on Track Edge: Optional
  • Mechanical Damage: Optional
  • Controller Steering Sensitivity: Optional
  • In Event Tuning Settings: Optional (If Available)

TrialMountainCircuit_5-1.jpg

Race Specifics:

• The car used for this race is from the "Arcade Only" Section. Do Not use a car from the "Favorites" Section.
  • The event MUST be run using your GTP_Tag Account
  • The use of the clutch that is found on the G25, G27, and other high end racing wheels is strictly prohibited.
  • No Contact with walls or other objects (Including Invisible Walls). Any contact with objects, no matter how minor, will result in a DQ.
  • Tarmac and Red and White Rumble Strips are Track. This includes the yellow painted tarmac in the right hand turns leading to and out of the back straight.
  • No Other Surfaces are Track.

Steward's Comments:
The little Peugeot is a dream to drive around here. Have fun. 👍

Viewing Your Lap Time Splits:

• You need to make sure you save the 'Save Best Lap Replay' (ghost replay), not the 'Save Replay'.

• To view your best lap replay, go to 'My Home' and watch the replay from there using the 'Replay Theater' option.
  • While Viewing Your Replay, Choose the "Live Timing Monitor" To View Your Sector Times
  • To post your Splits, simply post the sector times that are shown in the live timing monitor.
  • The WRS Fetchbot has been updated and will now add your splits together!

pb060041mt3.jpg

Save best lap / ghost replay icon

Standard Clean OLR Rules:

• 2 wheels on (or vertically in line with) the track at all times
  • Rumble/ripple strips are part of the track
  • No contact with walls or objects, visible or invisible
  • If you're not 100% sure that your lap is clean, then consider it dirty
  • No hybrids
  • No cheating of any kind,these are relaxed races and we are experienced racers, we know what times can be done,and we can read your mind.We will know.
  • Nothing that goes against the spirit of the rules
  • Save your best lap/ghost replay

TrialMountainCircuit_3-1.jpg

Thread rules:

The following information cannot be discussed in this thread (they can, however, be discussed on MSN or via other private conversation methods
):

• Lap time
  • Any information which can be used to infer laptime

The following information can be discussed in this thread
:

• T1 and T2 times
  • Any settings discussion.

Number of splits: 2

TrialMountainCircuit_4-1.jpg

Submission:

All submissions must be sent by PM (Subject title: GTP_WRS Week 27 Submission ) to (WRSFetchbot):

• Please submit your time in the following format on a single line:
    Time: X'XX.XXX
    (Example-) Time: 1'10.100
  • Users can ask the bot for the current submitted time by sending a message with the body: "get entry"
  • Users can delete their submitted time by sending a message with the body of "remove entry".
  • If multiple times are submitted, only the last submission will be counted.
  • Please include in your submission PM your final lap time
  • The deadline is Monday, August 22nd 11:59pm GMT
  • If you are unsure of the deadline try this site

Why Use GMT?:
GMT is World Time and the basis of every world time zone which sets the time of day and is at the centre of the time zone map. GMT sets current time or official time around the globe. Most time changes are measured by GMT. Although GMT has been replaced by atomic time (UTC) it is still widely regarded as the correct time for every international time zone.

Time verification:

Save your ghost replay and keep it at least a full two weeks after the event's deadline:

• Racers, named by the OLR Admin staff, (if any) will be required to submit a replay for verification
  • Any submitted time is subject to a time verification request
  • When a time verification has been requested, the concerned racer must provide the correct replay within seven days of the request
  • Failure to do so will result in the removal of the unverified submission from the results table
  • Video replays are not accepted as a form of verification

TrialMountainCircuit_2-1.jpg

Good luck, :gtplanet:
OLR Team

Cool! This looks more like an advanced course being reverse, maybe should have called it mountaineering 207.

Thanks Kevin.

Edit: I've never run a lap in reverse on this track so should be an interesting learning curve. I'm glad it's an "arcade mode" week as I'll only be able to run through Friday and I would surely have missed out on those last minute magic tunes the WRS tune gurus usually fine tune by the week end.

Edit 2: Take a look at that 3rd picture in the OP and specifically at the guy standing in the boat. What's he doing? Is he "polluting" the water? :lol:

Last edited:
Peugeot - Can somebody tell me how that's pronounced? I've been wondering for years now. :lol:
Looks fun, an old favorite track.

Per - zho is how it's pronounced in the UK, although I could also see Pyou-zho also being correct en francais

Peugeot - Can somebody tell me how that's pronounced? I've been wondering for years now. :lol:

I've been going with Poe-zhow (like show but z) after being to numerous ALMS races and heard race announcers and pit crews say it, but alas it seems it differs for every country and language in some way.

Me likey - will definately spend some time her.
My European garage is almost full now ... anyone has a Carlton, Zonda 7 or Fiat 500L to spare? :D

I was delighted when I saw it was trial mountain, but then my heart sank when I saw it was reverse, and then even further when I saw it was in a Pea-goat (That's the correct pronunciation, I promise).

But it looks fun anyway, I don't really know this track in reverse so it should be fun having a go, it'll be like a shuffle race time trial :). Three weeks since my qualifier submission :indiff:, i'd hope i'm classified by Friday so I can submit, as i'm away for the weekend.

Pea-goat? :lol:

Combo looks nice Kev. Haven't been around reverse that much so we'll see.

I think it's pronounced POOshow.:lol:

Just kidding, being a guy from the the Motor City I just couldn't resist.

No offense to the Peugeot fans out there. Actually one of my favorite cars in GT5 is the 908 HDi.

After 10 laps.

T1, 24.219
T2, 29.591

Last edited:
T1: 24.554
T2: 29.384

Edit: something weird going on with the capitol T in T2 and the editing system and trying to fix it. lol

Can't wait to give this a shot.
I don't think I have ever run this track backwards, should be interesting.
Hopefully it will be another one of those nice close weeks!

I should have some time to run today and it makes me not want to go back to the rain to try for a better time.:nervous:

First splits:-

I just had a quick 30 minute session and the lap is far from perfect.:)

Also put in a quick half hour. Strangely fun for a FWD...

Using BB 3/6 ABS 1 (everything else Off). Lots tidying up to do as usual but it will be a fun week I hope - didn't have much to cheer about last week in the rain. :crazy:

Also put in a quick half hour. Strangely fun for a FWD...

Using BB 3/6 ABS 1 (everything else Off). Lots tidying up to do as usual but it will be a fun week I hope - didn't have much to cheer about last week in the rain. :crazy:

Well at least I was top of the leaderboard for a short while, until the bot updates it at 14.15.:) I was using the same BB and aids as you.;)

Sorry Ash - my glory at the top will also be short-lived I think... I see Wes looking in :sly:

I jumped the first curb pretty hard, don't know if it had anything to do with that.

Edit: just went to double check when I saw Vagabonds time, but it is correct. :)

Last edited:
I jumped the first curb pretty hard, don't know if it had anything to do with that.

Edit: just went to double check when I saw Vagabonds time, but it is correct. :)

Just making sure you know, the concrete behind rumbles in the first chicane is not track.

Just had to go and give it another bashing.... poolhaas T1 is scary! 👍

Not sure I'll ever see a 23.6xx - you must've hit a sweet spot through the chicane poolhaas. Probably another couple of tenths in sector 2 and sector 3 needs plenty of tidying. My favorite FWD combo so far. Nice one Kev :)

EDK
Just making sure you know, the concrete behind rumbles in the first chicane is not track.
I know, it's very close but it's on the red white, I also nailed the last corner of T1 just right. Hopefully I'll get it right again because my T2 and especially my T3 need alot of work.

I know, it's very close but it's on the red white, I also nailed the last corner of T1 just right. Hopefully I'll get it right again because my T2 and especially my T3 need alot of work.

I know from past WRS events here, T1 requires a bit of luck and it will be the undoing of many participants. :sly:

Actually, the last time we ran here was the final week of GT4 WRS, week 184.

This combo is much less of a Kamikaze effort through T1 than the DTM Merc. :scared:

Yikes - talk about stress, Kev. Week 2 - Supraman was bad enough but that chicane is hell in reverse. :scared: I'm pretty glad its a slow car for this week :cheers:

Not seeing any low 23.7s or 23.6s yet.... regular 23.8s now though.

Not sure what I'm looking for on the lap yet - very variable through Sector 3. Can't decide whether or not to use the brakes for the fast left after the 2nd (short) tunnel.

Not sure what I'm looking for on the lap yet - very variable through Sector 3. Can't decide whether or not to use the brakes for the fast left after the 2nd (short) tunnel.

I think everything after the right in the tunnel can be handled with just lift. The corner is blind, so it takes some trial and error to get it right, but once you do, you might not even need that much lift.

Keep in mind that I did less than 10 test laps with this combo, so I might not be spot on. But judging from what's been possible here in the past, and the grip relative to the power, I think I have a pretty good handle on it.

Back