!!!!24 Hour Race (live As Of 6/02/05 6:00 Pm)

• Thread starter SPM88
  • 117 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Me and my friend just started we're driving a FALKEN GT-R on Nürburgring Nordschleife. 24 hour straight (12 hours each) and breaks in between not exceding 10 minutes, the car is stock, no upgrades at all. Wish us luck.

Nice. Someone did this before on the La Sarthe Endurance before. Can't wait to see a Nurburgring one.

Best of luck! 👍

Thanks man, we r on lap 12 with 1 hour and 22 minutes into the race leading by a minute and 27.

i was gonna watch the game but today and tomorrow are the only 2 days I have time to do the race. 2 hours have passed and i have decided to take a break, my friend took over. We are on lap #17 total time 2:01:00 and wexare leading by 1:26. Stay tunned for more info. :)

BREAKIN NEWS

We ran out of FUEL on lap 22, we got back up, currently on second place, 2:00 away.

SPM88
thanks Studentdriver, we are closing the margin slowly but we'll eventually catch up
Awesome.

You should catch up in the next hour...
Who's a head of you?

Hour 3:30 we r on lap 28 we r still in second place 2:01 behind we catchin' up but its goin 2 take a bit of time. The car is performin good, 21 hours and 30 minutes left. STAY TUNNED for more news.

ouch unlucky on the fuel!!! make sure you pit when theres about 1 bar left, you wont get far around the 'ring with less than that

Hey guys we're on lap 35 4 hours 22 minutes into the race, 10 SECONDS BEHIND Alfa Romeo 155 V6 TI Race Car ('93) its over we are on first place !!!

officially 5 hours into the race 45 seconds ahead of the second place car, and its 12:10 pm we're thinkin will end about 7:00 pm 2morro

Good work - how about a few more details?

Full field; what sort of lap times are you running; what tyres; how often into pits; any major accidents 👍

the field is:

2nd- Alfa Romeo 155 V6 TI Race Car ('93)
3rd- C West s15 race car
4th-Garaiya (ARTA JGTC '03)
5th-MR-S (Autobacs JGTC '00)
6th-Impreza WRX STi Version VIII (Cusco Advan JGTC '03)

the lap times are low sevens 7:10 to 7:20 and the fastest lap is 7:06.902, the tires we are using are the superhard racing tires

pit stops are every 5 laps or 6 laps and one major accident which I already overcame which was running out of fuel halfway down the track.

so far we are in the 7th hour of the race(17 to go). The lap number is 57 and 7:06.902 is still our fastest lap. Right now its 2:48 AM and going strong. We are in the lead by 25 seconds and we have outlap the other cars. We have had 12 pitstops.

go hard man, i just did that race the other day but i cheated by using bspec mode couldnt handle doing 24hrs non stop racing.
so like its gonna be a long night for you guys keep it up

Hour 8 UPDATE . We are 8 hours into the game is currently 4:01 in the morning the sleep is starting 2 kick in but we're holding strong, thanks 2 our good friend Mr. Coffee. We are head by a 1:02 from the second place racer. 65 laps so far.

NEW UPDATE Hour 9!!!!!

Still going strong total time is 9 hours and 2 minutes, lap 73. Eyes gettin tired but we aint quitin. Ahead by 2:16 from everybody. We figured out, we'll be done by sometime around 8:00 PM.

good work guys, keep it up !!! dont let the sleep take over ! and keep downing the coffee's!

NEW UPDATE hour 10

Almost went 2 sleep but we r goin strong we are 10 hours into the race 25 seconds ahead of the Alfa Romeo 155 V6 TI Race Car ('93). we r on the 81st lap
WE AINT STOPPIN TILL THE FAT LADY SINGS!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back