24 Hours of LeMans B-Spec Challenge - Finished

• Thread starter Earth
  • 107 comments
Sticking with the GT Pro C7.Rs...

#73 - Jordan Taylor / Nick Cassidy
#74 - Oliver Gavin / Max Verstappen
#75 - Richard Westbrook / Tommy Milner

Anyone willing to help me with the livery? I can‘t open PSDs and online editors suck as my PC is too slow for them somehow :D I have a basic design idea in mind and can provide all needed colors and stickers (less than 10 different ones including the mandatories) :cheers:

Entry remains largely the same. Keeping with the Porsche 919 and the original numbers, but Mathias Lauda makes way for Rubens Barrichello though:

16: Charles Leclerc, Rubens Barrichello
17: Fernando Alonso, Mick Schumacher
18: Stoffel Vandoorne, Bruno Senna

82- Loic Duval, Kenta Yama****a
83- Josef Newgarden, Christopher Haase
84- Lucas di Grassi, Nick Tandy

Anyone willing to help me with the livery? I can‘t open PSDs and online editors suck as my PC is too slow for them somehow :D I have a basic design idea in mind and can provide all needed colors and stickers (less than 10 different ones including the mandatories) :cheers:

I can help you out as long as its not a very complex design

I can help you out as long as its not a very complex design
No it‘s very easy with a solid color and some basic stipes. I‘ll send you a PM tomorrow with all the stuff you‘ll need and how I imagine it.
Thanks in advance :cheers:

Last edited:
Swift Autosport is back with the Lambo in GT AM

#49 Milka Duno, Oscar Tunjo
#50 Alex Zandarni, Kazunori Yamauchi
#51 Dominick Farnbacher, Natalie Decker

Can someone help me with the livery design for the lambo?

Guys driver lineups are locked for Good this Sunday, February 9th. Be sure to look over the driver budget rules again as some of you guys are way under budget and leaving alot on the table. If you wish to stay far under budget that is fine.
Prototype Driver Rules
  • 85,000,000 CR budget for 6 drivers
  • Maximum 2 Platinum Drivers
GT Pro Driver Rules
  • 80,000,000 CR budget for 6 drivers
  • Maximum 1 Platinum Driver
GT Am Driver Rules
  • 45,000,000 CR budget for 6 drivers
  • No Platinum Drivers
  • No Gold Drivers
  • Minimum 1 Bronze Driver per car

Setup sheets go out Monday, February 10th. First practice is Sunday, February 16th.

If you are unable to get a template together you may choose a basic design for me to put together for you.

@AfraidRacer
@GTRacer22
@Nuschel01
@Pezzarinho17
@RACECAR
@Rebellion765
@Spacegoat
@Suzumiya
@swiftsmith
@tbwhhs
@YayoiGT2

If you are unable to get a template together you may choose a basic design for me to put together for you.

Ah, cool. I have absolutely no experience with PSD files or livery templates. :lol: If you could do something like this, just plain red w/white stripes. It'd be much appreciated. 👍

new_93_viper_gtsr.jpg

When are liveries due? First practice?

It would be ideal to have them in by first practice

Ah, cool. I have absolutely no experience with PSD files or livery templates. :lol: If you could do something like this, just plain red w/white stripes. It'd be much appreciated. 👍

new_93_viper_gtsr.jpg

This will be easy to do this livery is already in the game I just need to alter it slightly to fit your cars. Any differences you want between the 3 cars? Like mirror color, windshield banner color or rear wing color to help differentiate the 3 cars?

This will be easy to do this livery is already in the game I just need to alter it slightly to fit your cars. Any differences you want between the 3 cars? Like mirror color, windshield banner color or rear wing color to help differentiate the 3 cars?

Oh, I forgot about that. Standard colors on the #52, white banner and mirrors on the #53 and yellow banner and mirrors on the #54? Again, thanks for the help. 👍

I've finalized my team's entry.

Webasto Racing - Ferrari 458 GTE-AM

#28 - Max Papis / Scott Maxwell
#29 - Daisuke Nakajima / Juju Noda
#30 - Jacques Villeneuve / Chris Harris

Should be a value of 46.6 Million between those 6, let me know if I calculated that wrong.

I'm no good in photoshop, but I'd like to run a replica of my 458 Italia I used in Sport Mode in GTS if at all possible. It's based off some old iRacing design for Atlantic Motorsports.

6927175058805753372_0.jpg

I've finalized my team's entry.

Webasto Racing - Ferrari 458 GTE-AM

#28 - Max Papis / Scott Maxwell
#29 - Daisuke Nakajima / Juju Noda
#30 - Jacques Villeneuve / Chris Harris

Should be a value of 46.6 Million between those 6, let me know if I calculated that wrong.

I'm no good in photoshop, but I'd like to run a replica of my 458 Italia I used in Sport Mode in GTS if at all possible. It's based off some old iRacing design for Atlantic Motorsports.

View attachment 888530

The budget for GT Am is 45m

@Earth
Can I submit liveries or livery changes after First Practice? I'm helping a friend of mine run an endurance race single event in her community, and I'm tied up with livery requests for that...

@Earth, that statement is a bit confusing - do you mean we'll be able send setups even if we don't have liveries ready by Practice 1? If Practice isn't being livestreamed, I think we should be able to have setup options available to us as soon as possible.

20200213_160426.jpg

Having an issue so bad, I can't even log in to my computer. I'm pulling my entries, my time is at a premium to begin with now that classes have started and this just kills what little time I could've had trying to get something together.

Hey guys my boss did not give me February 22 off. At this point I'll just have to wait until I get a weekend scheduled off for the race and I'll let you guys know. But this race will happen.

Also Im moving practice back a week. First practice will now be February 22. Practice 2 will be the 24th, Practice 3 the 26th. You dont need to have your car painted in time for practice, but you will need it in time for the race.

@AfraidRacer
@GTRacer22
@MrWaflz55
@Nuschel01
@Pezzarinho17
@RACECAR
@Rebellion765
@Spacegoat
@Suzumiya
@swiftsmith
@tbwhhs
@YayoiGT2

Hey guys my boss did not give me February 22 off. At this point I'll just have to wait until I get a weekend scheduled off for the race and I'll let you guys know. But this race will happen.

Also Im moving practice back a week. First practice will now be February 22. Practice 2 will be the 24th, Practice 3 the 26th. You dont need to have your car painted in time for practice, but you will need it in time for the race.

@AfraidRacer
@GTRacer22
@MrWaflz55
@Nuschel01
@Pezzarinho17
@RACECAR
@Rebellion765
@Spacegoat
@Suzumiya
@swiftsmith
@tbwhhs
@YayoiGT2

Well suddenly, this kinda eases things on me in regards to my computer issue as well as the hectic schedule. If I can get it squashed this weekend, then I'll retain my entries. Will update on that if possible.

Well suddenly, this kinda eases things on me in regards to my computer issue as well as the hectic schedule. If I can get it squashed this weekend, then I'll retain my entries. Will update on that if possible.

Forgot to post an update on this, but the issue has been fixed so I'll be able to have entries after all. Will have a test livery ready for the first practice and hopefully have the actual livery done for the race.

@Earth

Porsche Sport Pezzarinho Launch 2020 Le Mans Entries

MWKncQO.jpg

At a short launch presentation at the Silverstone circuit, the Porsche Sport Pezzarinho cars were unveiled in racing livery ready for the Le Mans 24 Hours. The trio of Porsche 919 Hybrids carry on the recent tradition from Team Pezzarinho of carrying a standard livery design, with each car sporting a colour variation within the design. The basis for those liveries however is now mainly black, the first to break away from the predominantly blue cars featured from Team Pezzarinho since the 2nd season of Formula B Spec. A new sponsorship deal has also been struck with Vodafone, something which again was brought back from the teams early formative years.

WvZ1yY8.jpg

“Le Mans is such a historic event on the motorsport calendar, and that nostalgia is what invites the teams to celebrate their own past achievements.” said team manager Perry Brown at the event. “We have enjoyed a lot of successes, most notably of course at Le Mans itself within the dominant MTP endurance season. It was inevitable that both ourselves and Porsche would team up again in 2020, and we of course aim to repeat our success and win Le Mans again this year.”

VHVyBVc.jpg

The team also revealed the lineups for their 3 cars, with all 6 drivers being current or past Formula 1 drivers. “Alonso was the first name on our wishlist for obvious reasons given recent fortunes together. Vandoorne is also returning to Team Pezzarinho after a brief stint in Formula B Spec season 2, and then we have added fantastic names like Charles Leclerc and Rubens Barrichello, we can assume that we have one of the strongest lineups heading to Le Mans this year. We feel confident, that is for sure!”

After the brief event the cars were quickly packed onto lorries heading to Le Mans overnight, where practice will begin tomorrow.

Back