24 Hours of LeMans B-Spec Challenge - Finished

• Thread starter Earth
  • 107 comments
Will there be a replay available later on after the broadcast? I might miss the first couple of hours.

Twitch saves the streams. Hate to say it but somehow i screwed up with your cars. All of them are #30. Im very sorry. No idea how that happened.

Standings after 6 hrs

Prototype
1.#1 Audi
2. #16 Porsche (+1:47)
3. #2 Audi (+2:21)
4. #84 Porsche (+2:52)

GTP
1. #52 Dodge
2. #10 Lamborghini (+1:14)
3. #76 Lamborghini (+1:24)
4. #77 Lamborghini (+2:51)

GTA
1. #50 Lamborghini
2. #51 Lamborghini (+16.4)
3. #29 Ferrari (+1:39)
4. #89 Saleen (+2:07)

Retirements
#42 Porsche

#52 looks like it's in a strong position. Still early days though.
My #10 Lambo was in the lead from the start but then decided to run it‘s first stint for two more laps which cost me 3 places and from there on it constantly lost time to it. Maybe should‘ve chosen a strategy that‘s a bit more agressive because now I can only hope for the Viper to DNF :D

My #10 Lambo was in the lead from the start but then decided to run it‘s first stint for two more laps which cost me 3 places and from there on it constantly lost time to it. Maybe should‘ve chosen a strategy that‘s a bit more agressive because now I can only hope for the Viper to DNF :D

Race started at 2am for me. Sadly I missed the start and will miss the final few hours. Felt like I should have been more aggressive with the strategies. But I've never done one of these before and wanted to at least finish. :lol:

Pleasantly surprised with how the race gone so far. We'll see what happens though, long way still to go yet. 👍

Kinda shocked at how things are at the moment given my luck in these races usually. Shame the 2 isn't up there as it was earlier, could've sworn I gave it a similar strategy, but I guess the drivers decided that more then anything else. Should be interesting to see what happens next.

GG to the 52, me thinks. Unless he's running a YOLO strat, I think the battle in GTE PRO is wrapped up.

Thought the #52 would be in contention. Was not expecting a result like that though. Wowsers. :D

Big thanks for putting this together @Earth. :cheers:

My #42 unfortunately didn't make it, which was my strongest car. Still really fun to do this again actually. Congrats to the class winners!

Alright, not bad at all. First time competing in one of these (first one I entered never started) and my team put the Ferrari 458 on the GT-AM podium in 3rd.

I hope for more B-Spec events in the future. They used to happen more often and they were a fun concept.

Thanks for putting this event together @Earth . Was a lot of fun! All I have to say about the results are it's about time Swift Autosport has some luck. Really happy about the 1st and 3rd place finish.

Group Responsible for Running 24 Hours of LeMans B-Spec Challenge Buys Formula B-Spec Assets

In a surprising move, a group of investors have purchased the rights to and the assets of Formula B-Spec. Further, the group allowed trademarks on the Formula B-Spec name to expire, but it will keep the records. Formula B-Spec had gone defunct midway through it's fourth season and was attempted to be revived for a fifth season, which failed almost immediately. The group has the option to either liquidate all the assets at auction or attempt to revive the series yet again.

@aarror
@CinnamonOD
@DcrRaikkonen
@Formidable
@Gerarghini
@GTRacer22
@Eh Team
@Frizbe
@goofytyler
@MadFlavour
@MisterWaffles
@Nuschel01