24 Hours of LeMans B-Spec Challenge - Finished

• Thread starter Earth
  • 107 comments
Will practice sessions be streamed, too? Or will there be a highlights video of some sort?

Will practice sessions be streamed, too? Or will there be a highlights video of some sort?

Probably a highlight video. I might stream the last practice, but as for now alot of cars are still being painted and need to be finished before I can stream footage of them

@tbwhhs Seizes Control of Opening Practice for the 24 Hours of Le Mans.

M5Z2RUd.jpg

OXG3teQ.png

@Spacegoat Firmly Ahead in GT PRO As Practice Gets Underway in Le Mans. @swiftsmith Lamborghinis Go 1-2 in GT AM.

TlRqAGa.jpg

3Q9ZMZ2.jpg

jdSqsja.png

Practice 2 Setups are due before Friday, February 28. If you want to change a previous entered Practice 2 setup you can

@AfraidRacer
@GTRacer22
@MrWaflz55
@Nuschel01
@Pezzarinho17
@RACECAR
@Rebellion765
@Spacegoat
@Suzumiya
@swiftsmith
@tbwhhs
@YayoiGT2

I got a short question regarding the time tables.
Why are there less drivers/teams with times set than there are on the entry list in the OP? Is it because the team "managers" haven’t submitted any set-ups?

Sorry about the slow progress. FP3 has been run, and Im working on getting the results together. I'll also have the final qualifying positions ready too.

I thought qualifying was a separate session? Was waiting to see FP3 results to set the best setup for qualifying? :confused:

I should have a setup and livery for all three of my cars in by 12:00 PM today.

Edit: Setup sent, livery being finished

Last edited:
Some BOP was put into effect before this session started. I took the fastest driver/setup combo and put it in other cars to make sure everything was fair. I needed to do a few adjustments. They were:

Dodge ViperGTS-R = +7kgs
Chevrolette Corvette C7R= No Change
Lamborghini Murcielago R-GT = No Change
Porsche 991 = -9kgs + larger restrictor
Ferrari 458 = -6kgs _+ larger restrictor
Audi R18 = +4kgs
Porsche 919 = No Change
Saleen S7R = No Change

Qualifying Results ; Full Race Preview Later

MOgATPu.jpg

a2As9Lh.jpg

b2yTmAF.jpg

cj04G18.jpg

@GTRacer22
@MrWaflz55
@Nuschel01
@Pezzarinho17
@RACECAR
@Spacegoat
@Suzumiya
@swiftsmith
@tbwhhs
@YayoiGT2

Great job from my team to get on the front row for the GT Pro field. Hopefully we can do one better and take the whole race for ourselves. :)

Will we get a full field gallery before the race?

Just over a tenth of a second between the top four in GTE-Pro. Looks like it's going to be a very interesting race. 👍

First two rows of the grid, not bad. Hopefully the race goes well for once, my luck in these has never been great.

Not sure how we will challenge the #1 Audi or keep the others behind given the straight line speed difference, but glad to get each car ahead in the inter-Porsche rivalry for the first time. Good time to peak! Now to hope 3 cars make it to the finish...

Very close battle for P1 in GTP in the first laps. Until my driver decided to drive two laps more than anyone else dropping him 3 places to P4 :dunce:

Back