• Thread starter MARLEY_75
  • 3 comments

Has the pen system reduced too much?

• Yes, needs changing soon so hammers lose out

• No, it's fine as is

Results are only viewable after voting.
United Kingdom
Gatwick
So over the last few weeks I've got back into GTS and gone from DR D to B - SR S. it's been great racing but last night after this update, I was smashed off track and pushed wide so many times by others using me a brake.
DR is back to low C now and I was trying to be clean and fair........ I hope it gets sorted soon

What are your thoughts

United Kingdom
Bristol, UK
OJBrit
I think I was in a race with you last night. At one point you were behind me and I wondered why as you were obviously miles quicker.
Sorry to hear you had a bad race.
I think it's too early to say whether it has gone too far the other way. People are still finding limits. In some respects it allows for a closer battle, but yes leaves issues like this open. I was subject to a late move at Remus on the last lap and run wide. I just returned the favour at turn 4. Whilst I wouldn't advocate this at least you can give idiots a taste of their own medicene.

United Kingdom
Gatwick
I think I was in a race with you last night. At one point you were behind me and I wondered why as you were obviously miles quicker.
Sorry to hear you had a bad race.
I think it's too early to say whether it has gone too far the other way. People are still finding limits. In some respects it allows for a closer battle, but yes leaves issues like this open. I was subject to a late move at Remus on the last lap and run wide. I just returned the favour at turn 4. Whilst I wouldn't advocate this at least you can give idiots a taste of their own medicene.

I lost it in the last race I did...... repaid the guy and got a 3 sec pen when he got nothing...
Its madness really.... keep an eye out for me I'll be on tonight trying to regain my DR rating

United Kingdom
Gatwick
So gave up last night due to quality of driving...
Am on now and the driving quality is 100% improved.... although I completely lost the rear while in 1st place on last corner
LOL