Race Details:

• Mode: GT Mode : Practice : A-Spec Free Run
  • Track: Original Circuits > Trial Mountain
  • Car Type: Premium, Race Modified
  • Make: Japan > Acura
  • Model: NSX RM '91

Vehicle Specifics:

oat6iu.jpg

• Power: 302 BHP (This is power with oil change and Race Modification, after break-in. 294 BHP before break-in.)
  • Weight: 1045 kg (Use of Ballast and Ballast Adjustment is Optional)
  • Weight Reductions: N/A (part of Race Modification)
  • Engine Modifications: Not Allowed - Verifiable by Viewing Redline on Tach
  • Intake Modifications: Not Allowed - Verifiable through race admin review of replays
  • Aero Modifications: Max is allowed, and part of Race Modification.
  • Exhaust Modifications: Titanium Racing Exhaust is part of Race Modification. Sports Exhaust Manifold and Cat not allowed - Verifiable through race admin review of replays
  • Turbo: Upgrade Not Allowed - Verifiable by Looking at HUD During Replay
  • Drivetrain Modifications: LSD (not part of Race Modification), Twin-plate Clutch and Semi-Racing Flywheel Allowed (part of Race Modifcation).
  • Transmission: Full custom is part of Race Modification and Allowed.
  • Suspension: Fully Adjustable Suspension is part of Race Modification and Allowed
  • Tyre Type: Racing Hard (R1)
  • Oil Change: Required
  • Skid Recovery Force Aid: OFF (Those Found using this Aid will be DQ'd) - Be Careful - The Setting for This Aid is Whatever You Used Last - Be sure it's set to 'Off'
  • Other Aids (Traction Control, Active Steering, and ASM): Optional
  • Grip Reduction on Track Edge: Optional
  • In Event Tuning Settings: Optional.
  • Tire Wear and Fuel Depletion (New for Spec II): OFF - Your Replay must show a full fuel tank and unworn tires.

Race Specifics:

• The event MUST be run using your GTP_Tag Account
  • The use of the clutch that is found on the G25, G27, and other high end racing wheels is strictly prohibited.
  • No Contact with walls or other objects. Any contact with walls, no matter how minor, will result in a DQ.
  • 2 Wheels on or above the track at all times.
  • Red and White Rumble Strips and Tarmac are Track Surface. This includes also the yellow painted tarmac.

Steward's Comments:
Back to Trial Mountain for the first time in many weeks. We used a race modified car here last time as well. I think you will find this car to match the title quite well. It's very, very balanced, and the grip to power to handling ratio is quite nice. At this power level, it's one of the most forgiving and neutral handling race cars on the game.

Viewing your T1, T2 & T3 Time Splits:

• You need to make sure you save the 'Save Best Lap Replay' (ghost replay), not the 'Save Replay'
  • To view your best lap replay, go to 'My Home' and watch the replay from there using the 'Replay Theater' option.
  • While Viewing Your Replay, Choose the "Live Timing Monitor" To View Your Sector Times
  • To post your T1, T2 & T3 Splits, simply post the sector times that are shown in the live timing monitor.
  • The WRS Fetchbot has been updated and will now add your splits together!

SaveBestLapIcon.png

Standard Clean OLR Rules:

• At Least 2 Tires must be in contact with track at all times.

• In situations where contact with the track is not possible because tires are airborne (above the ground), then the run is only legal if at least two tires in-line would have made contact with the track if the car were not airborne.
    • If track contact cannot be 100% determined, then consider it dirty.
  • Rumble/ripple strips are part of the track.
  • No contact with walls or objects, visible or invisible
  • If you're not 100% sure that your lap is clean, then consider it dirty
  • No hybrids
  • No cheating of any kind,these are relaxed races and we are experienced racers, we know what times can be done,and we can read your mind.We will know.
  • Nothing that goes against the spirit of the rules
  • Save your best lap/ghost replay

Thread rules:

The following information cannot be discussed in this thread (they can, however, be discussed on MSN or via other private conversation methods):

• Total Lap Time
  • Any information which can be used to infer your total laptime

The following information can be discussed in this thread :

• T1, T2, and T3 times
  • Any settings discussion.

Number of splits: 3

Submission:

All submissions must be sent by PM (Subject title: GTP_WRS Week 129 Submission ) to (WRSFetchbot):

• Please submit your time in the following format on a single line:
    Time: X'XX.XXX
    (Example-) Time: 1'10.100
  • Users can ask the bot for the current submitted time by sending a message with the body: "get entry"
  • Users can delete their submitted time by sending a message with the body of "remove entry".
  • If multiple times are submitted, only the last submission will be counted.
  • Please include in your submission PM your final lap time
  • The deadline is Monday, August 12th 11:59pm GMT
  • If you are unsure of the deadline try this site

Why Use GMT?:
GMT is World Time and the basis of every world time zone which sets the time of day and is at the centre of the time zone map. GMT sets current time or official time around the globe. Most time changes are measured by GMT. Although GMT has been replaced by atomic time (UTC) it is still widely regarded as the correct time for every international time zone.

Time verification:

Save your ghost replay and keep it at least a full two weeks after the event's deadline:

• Racers, named by the OLR Admin staff, (if any) will be required to submit a replay for verification
  • Any submitted time is subject to a time verification request
  • When a time verification has been requested, the concerned racer must provide the correct replay within seven days of the request
  • Failure to do so will result in the removal of the unverified submission from the results table
  • Video replays are not accepted as a form of verification

Good luck, :gtplanet:
OLR Team

Last edited by a moderator:
And I was going to try, to just work on the World cup this week. But there's no way I can pass this up. Thanks a lot Kevin. HA HA

Great. I sold my g27 Friday and now I have to re learn how to drive on trial mountain. I'm sure I'll get demoted since I'm a lot slower on the ds3.
At least I'll be able to participate more, now that the ps3 is in the bedroom.

Good luck everyone!!

And I was going to try, to just work on the World cup this week. But there's no way I can pass this up. Thanks a lot Kevin. HA HA

My thoughts exactly :D

Decided to jack in the ring, hopefully I can do a better job of this.

I keep seeing people mention SSRX for breaking, Is that Special Stage Route X? I was thinking to let Bob run the 300k endurance race.

I must of turned the game off before it saved after running the 300km endurance race, logged back on and 0 miles on the car. :ouch:

I must of turned the game off before it saved after running the 300km endurance race, logged back on and 0 miles on the car. :ouch:

There are 3 splits here.......

Also, for everyone - I had posted this with an incorrect HP figure at the start. Correct figure is shown now. Just want to make sure there is not any confusion. Allowed parts have been listed correctly all along.

303HP broken with oil change before RM
Full aero, need to nail the perfect balance and rear grip to pass full in the first part.
Nice car, perhaps too much grip in my opinion , but race car racing tires ..... OK , normal.
Still a lot to improve, good luck everybody.

Last edited:
Reading combo's like this make me want to buy a new console before GT6 comes out ... but I must be strong ... real life needs some attention these days :):):) enjoy everybody 👍

Here's my first go. Looks like I need to find some time in sector 1.

Last edited:
Car not quite broken in yet and in desparate need of a tune:

Beauty! 👍

Brand new car, about 25 laps for first go. Quite alot of high-speed understeer so I'll play around a bit to try and dial that out but good rear end stability needed to maximise the first sector; it'll be trade off I think. Anyway:

Lovely car to thrash... and do so, mercilessly. :P

Beauty! 👍

Brand new car, about 25 laps for first go. Quite alot of high-speed understeer so I'll play around a bit to try and dial that out but good rear end stability needed to maximise the first sector; it'll be trade off I think. Anyway:

Lovely car to thrash... and do so, mercilessly. :P

Understeer, hmm.

Me thinks you did not drive the 458 enough, or the ZR1 at Fuji in anticipation of the World Cup event. :sly:

The NSX feels neutral to me, although I did adjust the setup so it's favoring some slight understeer at slower speeds.

been awhile since I've raced online..... I can tell. lol going to take a litte getting used to. love the car and track.... nice week for a return.

EDK
Understeer, hmm.

Me thinks you did not drive the 458 enough, or the ZR1 at Fuji in anticipation of the World Cup event. :sly:
You know understeer, even in small amounts, brings me out in a rash Kevin. :P
Didn't have a go with the 458 at the 'ring at all to be honest :guilty: I'm just not that happy round there even on a good day. I did do about 20 laps with the ZR1 though - that just seemed to have no grip at either end :P Cars like that demand more patience to drive whereas the NSX is a thrashmobile with huge traction, so the effect of pushing hard is generally high speed understeer. In the mid to slow speed stuff its pretty well balanced stock but I prefer a bit of rear end instability.

The NSX feels neutral to me, although I did adjust the setup so it's favoring some slight understeer at slower speeds.
I must be driving it wrong then. :dopey:

Full power now.

Getting quite a few .1s in sector 1 now... not sure about 2 and 3.... or 4 yet for that matter. Great fun though.

No - with a car this stable, the chassis mod just makes it harder to get turned in.

Latest Posts

Back